If The Servers Never Come Back Up...

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » If the servers never come back up...
If the servers never come back up...
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
By Shiroineko 2011-03-13 17:35:52
Link | Quote | Reply

No way in hell haha xD I'm still in my crafting getup. Eep! Lv.63 NINjar with no pants {You can have this}.
 Asura.Wordspoken
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Wordspoken 2011-03-13 17:42:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Arebella said:
People lying dead in Japan, or dying in the remains of a Tsunami and this is what people think about. /sigh
Same thought crossed my mind. Are we being inconsiderate about this situation by considering only how this affects us?

Yes and no. The catastrophe in Japan is so huge it's too big to comprehend. Only little by little we're starting to see how big an event it was. We can only digress it little by little ourselves starting with the things it did affect us most closely.
 Leviathan.Draylo
Server: Leviathan
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2011-03-13 17:45:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Jesus christ, shut up. What do you want people to do? We aren't directly effected by the situation. Using that logic, why the hell are you on the forums instead of flying out to Japan to start helping out or going around your neighborhood to get people to donate? Shut it and let people post.
[+]
 Leviathan.Erang
user: Erang
By Leviathan.Erang 2011-03-13 17:46:21
Link | Quote | Reply

lol
[+]
 Leviathan.Draylo
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2011-03-13 17:46:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Neonracer said:
I got my Machaera+2 finished yesterday around 1p.m NA est.

I don't show my profile.. doesn't matter, not prooving anything to anyone..

Proves you are a gimp.
[+]
 Cerberus.Darktaruu
Server: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Darktaruu 2011-03-13 17:50:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Yes, that remind me I was SAM main before Abyssea lol
 Ragnarok.Nekonarf
Server: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Nekonarf 2011-03-13 17:51:32
Link | Quote | Reply

ITT: Relocating the servers to another Square-Enix location somewhere in the world is impossible.
 Asura.Solara
user: solara
By Asura.Solara 2011-03-13 23:38:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Daleterrence said:

/thread, we have a winner.
 Bahamut.Wakabo
Server: Bahamut
user: Wakabo
By Bahamut.Wakabo 2011-03-13 23:40:51
Link | Quote | Reply

I wish I had my ravager's neck on D: but other than that, I'm happy.
 Caitsith.Neonracer
Server: Caitsith
user: Neonracer
By Caitsith.Neonracer 2011-03-13 23:45:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Personally, MMORPGS is just a tiny fraction of Japan's corporate ways of making money, and I'm sure that the way the power grid is fluxuating, that there is no doubt, that this game, and other games will go down. The Gaming companies will not roll over and lose their income, spite losing their customer base... there just waiting to get things back online, and are effortlessy fixing their country first, to help with the disaster relief and so fourth...

Just find something to do, take up a new skill like Talking to grandma and learn how To knit or do something that will take you outside, and breathe some fresh air.

Hell.. Go to a gym.. or take up running...

LOL

Spend time with the children & family.. renovate, redecorate, tick things off your TO DO list, go to a movie.. zillion things to do to fill time..

Cmon you diehards.... live it up!!!
[+]
 Fenrir.Snick
Server: Fenrir
user: Snick
By Fenrir.Snick 2011-03-13 23:49:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Draylo said:
Jesus christ, shut up. What do you want people to do? We aren't directly effected by the situation. Using that logic, why the hell are you on the forums instead of flying out to Japan to start helping out or going around your neighborhood to get people to donate? Shut it and let people post.
Maybe we can be friends.
By richwood 2011-03-13 23:50:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Unicorn.Nitsuj said:
... are you content with the gear showing on your FFXIAH profile?

Discuss.

I guess so, Mnk not a main and was just helping friend kill Turul, to once again not getting the drop for him with blue trigger, he is 0/11, and I wen 1/1.

However, by the time the game came to an end I had hope to have all crafts and job to capped lvs, as well as all mission and quest complete in the game, including abyssea and all atams. My goal is mainly there so I guess it is ok.

EDIT* I feel deep sympathy for the people of Japan. I hope them all the best in their recovery. However, we no longer live a world where one can just hope on a plane and fly there, land and be like "I am here to help, where do you need me?" Or in a world you can even trust donation based help groups. so many watch dogs have reported nearly 75% of all donations are going to front overhead cost with some CEO's making millions while people suffer, as well as just like when the last few disasters have hit the US, people are scamming others left and right, even taking from those who have very little. i.e. the lawyers who where getting fisherman to sign contracts in saying they would help get the money the deserve, but instead the fisherman where really signing nearly all money paid to them by BP for damages to the lawyers.
 Caitsith.Neonracer
By Caitsith.Neonracer 2011-03-13 23:53:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Draylo said:
Caitsith.Neonracer said:

Proves you are a gimp.

You're the gimp, You newb.. LOL...

Pay no attention to the idiot behind the curtian.. he's looking to troll, b.c he too is going thru withdrawls..
[+]
 Fenrir.Snick
By Fenrir.Snick 2011-03-13 23:55:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Neonracer said:
Leviathan.Draylo said:
Caitsith.Neonracer said:

Proves you are a gimp.

You're the gimp, You newb.. LOL...

Pay no attention to the idiot behind the curtian.. he's looking to troll, b.c he too is going thru withdrawls..
you are the dumbest person
[+]
 Lakshmi.Aesa
Server: Lakshmi
user: Lerinia
By Lakshmi.Aesa 2011-03-13 23:57:35
Link | Quote | Reply

The servers were shut down was to conserve energy. Tokyo is on the same power grid as Northeast Japan which has a major electricity shortage. Tokyo will be having planned rolling blackouts until the power shortage is fixed to help conserve energy. And I'm sure the servers use up a lot of power that could be used better up north.

Once the energy problem is solved the servers will be back. My school canceled classes today and tomorrow because of the rolling blackouts, but we expect to go back to school Wednesday so maybe they think the electricity problem will be fixed by then.

[+]
 Pandemonium.Ironguy
Server: Pandemonium
user: Ironguy
By Pandemonium.Ironguy 2011-03-13 23:57:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Snick said:
you are the dumbest person

EVER
[+]
By richwood 2011-03-14 00:00:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Aesa said:
The servers were shut down was to conserve energy. Tokyo is on the same power grid as Northeast Japan which has a major electricity shortage. Tokyo will be having planned rolling blackouts until the power shortage is fixed to help conserve energy. And I'm sure the servers use up a lot of power that could be used better up north.

Once the energy problem is solved the servers will be back. My school canceled classes today and tomorrow because of the rolling blackouts, but we expect to go back to school Wednesday so maybe they think the electricity problem will be fixed by then.

It is always nice to have someone post meaningful information, as opposed to trolling and acting like idiots.
 Leviathan.Erang
user: Erang
By Leviathan.Erang 2011-03-14 00:00:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Aesa said:

keep us updated!
 Fenrir.Snick
By Fenrir.Snick 2011-03-14 00:01:29
Link | Quote | Reply

richwood said:
Lakshmi.Aesa said:

It is always nice to have someone post meaningful information, as opposed to trolling and acting like idiots.
Quit trolling or I'll report your posts.
[+]
 Caitsith.Neonracer
By Caitsith.Neonracer 2011-03-14 00:04:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Listen, Just b.c one choose to do a trial, and not the biggest and best trial on the game, doesn't make you a loser...

Its by my choice what I wanted..

IDK why that a-hole think that by not making an almace makes me a loser...

thats like saying I chose a pre 1985 lambourghini countach over a ferrai testerosa, is gay.., its just a matter of opinion and what one wants...

Draylo is just another ***-disturber who loves to stir the pot up...

I just ignore it, but I forgot to block that A$$hat too I see..
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Pandemonium.Anookulchandra
By Pandemonium.Anookulchandra 2011-03-14 00:25:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Darkultima said:
Quetzalcoatl.Natlow said:
Carbuncle.Kerokun said:
It didn't update my Loki's! D: SHAME TO THE NINJAR WITH AURORE DOUBLET!

More like shame to the Ninja who doesn't tp in Ninja Chainmail.
Even w/o a chainmail, his NIN is still waay superior to your lol, i wouldnt comment on that.

Lol I wouldn't talk either... you think rajas isn't needed on nin.
[+]
 Bismarck.Danyel
Server: Bismarck
user: Danyel
By Bismarck.Danyel 2011-03-14 00:29:26
Link | Quote | Reply

I didn't uncursed E-body I got last week after waiting for it so long............ /cry
 Pandemonium.Anookulchandra
By Pandemonium.Anookulchandra 2011-03-14 00:41:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Bartimaeus said:
Topic:

Got my crown. I'm good.

Bart... you have your mustache sig... what else do you need? who's gonna actually click on the link to look at your gear? GENIOUS I SAY GENIOUS!!!
[+]
 Asura.Dtroyy
By Asura.Dtroyy 2011-03-15 05:20:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Yus ;x
 Carbuncle.Sevourn
Server: Carbuncle
user: Sevourn
By Carbuncle.Sevourn 2011-03-15 07:39:26
Link | Quote | Reply

it's hilarious that if you make a thread that even so much as mentions ffxi's death in a roundabout way

you will be reflex ratedowned by the 10-15 people on this site that truly are in denial that one day ffxi will die and autohate anyone who disrupts thier fantasy
 Fenrir.Saeki
user: Mirae
By Fenrir.Saeki 2011-03-15 07:45:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Unicorn.Nitsuj said:
... are you content with the gear showing on your FFXIAH profile?

Discuss.
Mine doesn't show :D
In fact, the job levels don't update either.
 Bismarck.Zeota
Server: Bismarck
user: Zeota
By Bismarck.Zeota 2011-03-15 08:12:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Too bad I wasn't logged out on BLU. Oh well. All this did was cockblock my plan to push out my 80 almace this week. Not even worried about it though. In the words of Setzer, "When things fall, they fall. It is merely a matter of fate."
 Asura.Rinkydink
user: rinkydink
By Asura.Rinkydink 2011-03-15 08:16:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Pandemonium.Anookulchandra said:
Asura.Darkultima said:
Quetzalcoatl.Natlow said:
Carbuncle.Kerokun said:
It didn't update my Loki's! D: SHAME TO THE NINJAR WITH AURORE DOUBLET!
More like shame to the Ninja who doesn't tp in Ninja Chainmail.
Even w/o a chainmail, his NIN is still waay superior to your lol, i wouldnt comment on that.
Lol I wouldn't talk either... you think rajas isn't needed on nin.
thats cus he doesnt have one.. if he doesnt have it its not needed...right? :P
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
Server: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2011-03-15 08:18:04
Link | Quote | Reply

I would like my money back for the time when the servers went down permanently.
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8