Forum » FFXI » Valefor » Looking for Social LS
Looking for Social LS
 Valefor.Detsero
Server: Valefor
Game: FFXI
user: Detsero
By Valefor.Detsero 2011-03-08 21:36:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Hello everybody, I'm a returning player looking for a decently sized, well mannered (when it matters) social linkshell here on Valefor. I also have a few friends that are returning as well and would like to bring them into the shell with me. We're mostly just looking to level our jobs for now, but would like to do missions at some point (Starter cities, CoP, ToAU, etc.) and would like to make some new friends along the way.

If any LSs along those lines are recruiting and somebody in one of them happens to see this post, just drop a reply here or send me a tell on Detsero in-game. If I'm not on my friend Kaideran might be online, just send him a tell.
 Valefor.Houppelande
Server: Valefor
Game: FFXI
By Valefor.Houppelande 2011-03-09 08:37:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Welcome back!

I'm not sure how long you've been away from the game, but alot has changed. As you probably know the level cap is now level 90. CoP missions aren't capped anymore so you, and your buddies should have no trouble finishing them if you stick together.

If you haven't gotten the Abyssea add-ons (Visions, Scars & Heroes) I suggest you do that right away. Leveling to level 90 is pretty easy since Abyssea xp is absolutely nuts.

In terms of a LS I could suggest sending Zaria a tell. She's the leader of KnightsHope and is truly a wonderful person. As long as you guys come into her LS with a good attitude she'll be able to give you good advice.

Good luck