Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 22564 22565 22566 ... 22574 22575 22576
 Asura.Eiryl
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2024-04-13 15:38:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Having never played it and knowing basically nothing aside from the premise and the bottle caps.

What. The. ***. Is going on in this show lol.

Not as in explain it to me. Just a statement of general confusion.
 Asura.Thunderjet
By Asura.Thunderjet 2024-04-13 16:10:21
Link | Quote | Reply

YouTube Video Placeholder

anyone played after the show lol
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2024-04-13 19:07:56
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Bismarck.Drakelth
Server: Bismarck
user: drakelth
By Bismarck.Drakelth 2024-04-13 21:58:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Thunderjet said: »
YouTube Video Placeholder

anyone played after the show lol
I had to fire up fall out 4 after finishing the show, wanted to start playing again almost 20 minutes into the first episode.
By Pantafernando 2024-04-14 06:06:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Maybe Im being spoiled, but its friggings annoying when they give us the textbook, and simply ignore it when writing the tests... use 4 books never mentioned before and thats it.

I would still be barely fine if this was a core subject but no! its administration! Its one of those transverse subject to make us more "well rounded" worker... Just grab some random topics in a random subject, make a textbook then ignore all of it to make 30 frigging tests for those wannabe's programmers
MSPaint Winner
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Leonkasai
By Leon Kasai 2024-04-14 11:19:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Pretty sure this result isn't far off what I got on the Endwalker benchmark already. Guess I'm good for another few expansions.

Now I wait for XVI and Rebirth and see if those will need me to upgrade. :x
[+]
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2024-04-14 14:19:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Leon Kasai said: »
Pretty sure this result isn't far off what I got on the Endwalker benchmark already. Guess I'm good for another few expansions.

Guess I'll be good for awhile. Hype still 0. Though the zone art for that white mountain zone kinda got an intrigue point out of me.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2024-04-14 15:03:01
Link | Quote | Reply

7841, Fairly high.

3 year old gaming laptop.
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2024-04-14 17:38:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Had I known from the jump fallout was going to do the cliche mystery work backwards, I'd have liked it more at the start.

That last episode, is really *** good
By Viciouss 2024-04-14 17:52:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Just finished 3 Body Problem. Not impressed. 20 million an episode apparently, have no idea where the money was going. Also, why England? Why not just tell the story as it was written? But if you are going to change it, England? You expect me to believe that if aliens are coming to invade the planet, England is going to be leading the defense while the Americans are just over there doing whatever? This is why the Game of Thrones creators shouldn't be allowed in the industry.
[+]
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2024-04-14 20:24:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Leon Kasai said: »

Best I can do w/ DLAA on. With DLSS/FSR on instead:

"Custom" because you have to change the frame threshold from 60 to always on for DLSS to turn on.

lolAMD
[+]
 Bismarck.Josiahflaming
user: Josiahafk
By Bismarck.Josiahflaming 2024-04-14 21:04:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Trying to adjust to one peddle style driving vehicles is a fun little challenge. I can see why lyft and uber amateurs *** it up for everyone else without practicing enough beforehand lol
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
Server: Ragnarok
user: Jessie
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2024-04-14 23:26:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Josiahflaming said: »
Trying to adjust to one peddle style driving vehicles is a fun little challenge. I can see why lyft and uber amateurs *** it up for everyone else without practicing enough beforehand lol
Apparently it won't engage the brake light unless you completely remove your foot from the pedal, even though your vehicle is aggressively slowing down using the feature.

I was thinking about this today, but I kinda already drive like that even without that feature. Braking without regeneration is a pure loss of energy, so I try to drive (my gas-powered car) as smoothly as possible, usually only stepping on the brake pedal when I'm coming to a complete stop or someone around me does something stupid. I've even figured out how to avoid braking at 4-way stops until I'm first in line.

It's more fuel-efficient by a huge margin, it's easier on our underfunded roads, and it's a smoother ride for me and my passengers. Win-win~
[+]
By Pantafernando 2024-04-15 02:07:50
Link | Quote | Reply

I accept the free ride.
By Pantafernando 2024-04-15 03:04:50
Link | Quote | Reply

YT recommendation: Why is human specie the only one to wipe their butts?

No, i dont wanna know
 Bismarck.Josiahflaming
By Bismarck.Josiahflaming 2024-04-15 03:05:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Jessikah said: »
Apparently it won't engage the brake light unless you completely remove your foot from the pedal, even though your vehicle is aggressively slowing down using the feature.

I was thinking about this today, but I kinda already drive like that even without that feature. Braking without regeneration is a pure loss of energy, so I try to drive (my gas-powered car) as smoothly as possible, usually only stepping on the brake pedal when I'm coming to a complete stop or someone around me does something stupid. I've even figured out how to avoid braking at 4-way stops until I'm first in line.

It's more fuel-efficient by a huge margin, it's easier on our underfunded roads, and it's a smoother ride for me and my passengers. Win-win~
yeah it's worthwhile for sure; my brakes will last twice as long but the tires will last half as long so it's a trade off.

When I google "Thompson to winnipeg EV" the only review is a guy saying "the 8 hour normal trip took 30 hrs since I had to take a shitty roundabout way to get there going through the pas and up around the west side of the province to have enough charger spots to make it" lol so hopefully the half way point will have some sort of supercharger eventually with the grand rapids reserve making bank on people like me going home to visit family or bringing a car north.

But I do like that we finally have a vehicle class that performs best at stop and go city driving instead of highway driving like historically, since that is 99% of my day to day and tired of buying something claiming 40 mpg but its only at exactly perfect highway speeds with 8 hours of zero acceleration.
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2024-04-15 09:21:34
Link | Quote | Reply

The Canadians behind you are far more polite than the Americans behind me.
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2024-04-15 09:38:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Garuda.Chanti said: »
I mean, it's not like I like a total dingus when I'm trying to be smart about energy-efficiency. I don't have like 18 car lengths between me and the person in front of me, nor do I drive under the speed limit. I just predict in advance when I need to start slowing down, and lift my foot off of the accelerator earlier than some people do.

The constant stop-and-go of someone slamming on their brakes every 2 seconds because they can't match the speed of the vehicle in front of them is 100x more infurating than being the person who figures out the average speed of said person and just does that all the time.
 Bismarck.Josiahflaming
By Bismarck.Josiahflaming 2024-04-15 12:09:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Thank you for the update here, didnt realize the becnhmark was out. small laptop screen ftl

[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2024-04-15 12:22:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Man, I'm so *** tired of selling stuff.

It's such a pain in the ***. Ebay takes 20% shipping eats 20% and tax on top, or deal with mouth breathers, get jewed to half price anyway on facebook or craigslist.

Why *** bother just throw it the *** away. Buy it used? $100. Try to sell it used. one *** dollar, best offer.
By Josiahafk 2024-04-15 13:13:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Can you just sell on facebook marketplace locally to lower costs?
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2024-04-15 13:17:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Short answer; no you get *** either way

Just choose your flavor. Bent over by fees or berated with the dumbest *** questions imaginable.

The picture, clearly visible, the first thing you see, blue.

"Is it red?" Like *** christ. If i could add a 25c fee per stupid *** question I wouldn't even have to sell it.
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2024-04-15 13:20:36
Link | Quote | Reply

I mean, it's not like I like a total dingus when I'm trying to be smart about energy-efficiency. I don't have like 18 car lengths between me and the person in front of me, nor do I drive under the speed limit. I just predict in advance when I need to start slowing down, and lift my foot off of the accelerator earlier than some people do.

The constant stop-and-go of someone slamming on their brakes every 2 seconds because they can't match the speed of the vehicle in front of them is 100x more infurating than being the person who figures out the average speed of said person and just does that all the time.
I agree with you. The people behind me don't. They get angry if I coast to a red light. They like the floor the gas then floor the brakes routine and expect that everyone else likes it as well.
 Bismarck.Josiahflaming
By Bismarck.Josiahflaming 2024-04-15 13:23:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Coasting to a red light is considered disruption of flow traffic if you do it from too far away or if the light turns green before you arrive at it Chanti, not sure if your state is an anal one about this though

Because you are actively not going the speed of traffic or the near the speed limit and your decision has now stopped other drivers from utilizing the green light etc
 Bismarck.Nickeny
user: Nickeny
By Bismarck.Nickeny 2024-04-15 13:46:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Just RMA'ed my Meta Quest 3 because one of the lenses was scratched badly (Stuffing it in my bag was a bad idea). I got nonprescription lenses to put on them once I get the replacement so it doesn't happen again.
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2024-04-15 13:47:58
Link | Quote | Reply

I agree with you. The people behind me don't. They get angry if I coast to a red light. They like the floor the gas then floor the brakes routine and expect that everyone else likes it as well.
They should teach in Driver's Ed that driving smoothly saves on gas money, not that it's safer. No one on the road gives a crap about money, but if you give them a selfish goal, they'll pay more attention to it.

I was trying to explain to someone the physics behind it, and they completely dismissed it. That person drove with one foot on each pedal, tapping the brake to maintain the speed limit instead of simply letting off the gas. Meanwhile my seatbelt was the only thing keeping me from flopping around like a fish in the passenger seat.
user: Raytheon
By Asura.Clintbeastwood 2024-04-15 14:11:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Edit: Shut off extra monitors and increased the resolution

[+]
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2024-04-15 15:16:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Clintbeastwood just flexing here. Isn't even gonna play Yawntrail :3
[+]
 Bismarck.Nickeny
user: Nickeny
By Bismarck.Nickeny 2024-04-15 15:21:53
Link | Quote | Reply

ill try tonight on my 7900xtx - FU Clintbeastwood and your 1600dollar dream maker
[+]
user: Raytheon
By Asura.Clintbeastwood 2024-04-15 15:34:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Vyre said: »
Clintbeastwood just flexing here. Isn't even gonna play Yawntrail :3

lol. I want to see what it looks like with the gfx update, but if it's the same 123 button mashing *** it's been up 'til now, then yeah, I'll beat the story then unsub. The combat just isn't compelling enough to hold my interest. The lack of variation in gear sets (lolmateria) ultimately doesn't matter. It's all about the weekly linear gear progression to highest ilvl, probably the most boring gearing system ever.

I could go on but this isn't a "*** about XIV" thread :)
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 22564 22565 22566 ... 22574 22575 22576