Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 22538 22539 22540 ... 22564 22565 22566
 Bahamut.Negan
Offline
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Negan
Posts: 1915
By Bahamut.Negan 2024-02-26 05:00:37
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Bismarck.Josiahflaming said: »
but used to dream in my youth about going out that way for a worthy cause against corruption to change the hearts of people.
RATM album cover?
 Bismarck.Josiahflaming
Offline
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: Josiahafk
Posts: 1201
By Bismarck.Josiahflaming 2024-02-26 08:24:49
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Bahamut.Negan said: »
Bismarck.Josiahflaming said: »
but used to dream in my youth about going out that way for a worthy cause against corruption to change the hearts of people.
RATM album cover?
No I got it from a monk in the 70’s that self-immolated as the most extreme form of nonviolent protest, that was a precursor to the Vietnam war
 Garuda.Chanti
Offline
Server: Garuda
Game: FFXI
user: Chanti
Posts: 11117
By Garuda.Chanti 2024-02-26 09:27:21
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Bismarck.Josiahflaming said: »
Bahamut.Negan said: »
Bismarck.Josiahflaming said: »
but used to dream in my youth about going out that way for a worthy cause against corruption to change the hearts of people.
RATM album cover?
No I got it from a monk in the 70’s that self-immolated as the most extreme form of nonviolent protest, that was a precursor to the Vietnam war
Self violence is not nonviolent.

I was in a number of nonviolent demonstrations in my wonderfully misspent youth. Nothing was harmed. Occasionally we were arrested anyway.
 Ragnarok.Zeig
Offline
Server: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Zeig
Posts: 1491
By Ragnarok.Zeig 2024-02-26 10:31:33
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Bismarck.Josiahflaming said: »
Did not expect to see a US Air Force guy record himself self-immolate at an embassy as protest today and then survive it, but used to dream in my youth about going out that way for a worthy cause against corruption to change the hearts of people.
He passed away.
He wasn't the only one though. A women set herself on fire last December -for the same cause- in Atlanta (dunno if she survived).
 Bismarck.Josiahflaming
Offline
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: Josiahafk
Posts: 1201
By Bismarck.Josiahflaming 2024-02-26 11:25:32
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Garuda.Chanti said: »
Bismarck.Josiahflaming said: »
Bahamut.Negan said: »
Bismarck.Josiahflaming said: »
but used to dream in my youth about going out that way for a worthy cause against corruption to change the hearts of people.
RATM album cover?
No I got it from a monk in the 70’s that self-immolated as the most extreme form of nonviolent protest, that was a precursor to the Vietnam war
Self violence is not nonviolent.

I was in a number of nonviolent demonstrations in my wonderfully misspent youth. Nothing was harmed. Occasionally we were arrested anyway.
"Extreme form of peaceful protest" is probably more accurate than nonviolent, not sure what you guys called it in the 70's to signify it from normal violent rioting/protesting harming people. Not something you see discussed as often outside the 1900's.


Ragnarok.Zeig said: »
Bismarck.Josiahflaming said: »
Did not expect to see a US Air Force guy record himself self-immolate at an embassy as protest today and then survive it, but used to dream in my youth about going out that way for a worthy cause against corruption to change the hearts of people.
He passed away.
He wasn't the only one though. A women set herself on fire last December -for the same cause- in Atlanta (dunno if she survived).
I believe the difference of recording video of the act was probably why the media seemed to give that one so much less attention.
 Fenrir.Richybear
Offline
Server: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
user: Richybear
Posts: 1139
By Fenrir.Richybear 2024-02-26 11:37:54
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Bahamut.Negan said: »
Bismarck.Josiahflaming said: »
but used to dream in my youth about going out that way for a worthy cause against corruption to change the hearts of people.
RATM album cover?

Would've also accepted Incubus - Pardon Me
Offline
Posts: 12315
By Pantafernando 2024-02-26 11:39:36
Link | Quote | Reply
 
I remember some very nice song from Incubus, back in my teenage
 Garuda.Chanti
Offline
Server: Garuda
Game: FFXI
user: Chanti
Posts: 11117
By Garuda.Chanti 2024-02-26 14:33:13
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Bismarck.Josiahflaming said: »
"Extreme form of peaceful protest" is probably more accurate than nonviolent, not sure what you guys called it in the 70's to signify it from normal violent rioting/protesting harming people. Not something you see discussed as often outside the 1900's.
Mostly it wasn't a riot until the police showed up and started busting heads. Its rather like those "race riots" before the '60s where they never mentioned that it was the Caucasians who were doing the rioting.

We had the pentagon surrounded. No one was hurt, we didn't levitate it, the MPs were a LOT more professional than any cops I ever saw at demonstrations.

[+]
 Bahamut.Celebrindal
Offline
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
Posts: 1673
By Bahamut.Celebrindal 2024-02-26 14:45:04
Link | Quote | Reply
 

Never expect anyone to eliminate their own need.
 Ragnarok.Zeig
Offline
Server: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Zeig
Posts: 1491
By Ragnarok.Zeig 2024-02-26 15:18:58
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Bismarck.Josiahflaming said: »
I believe the difference of recording video of the act was probably why the media seemed to give that one so much less attention.
That, and being in the USAF
[+]
Offline
By Draylo 2024-02-26 20:05:49
Link | Quote | Reply
 
After changing phones I had to unlink the SE token. Then they told me to use google one and its the same thing, what a weird change off for no reason.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Online
Server: Valefor
Game: FFXI
Posts: 19365
By Valefor.Prothescar 2024-02-26 20:06:52
Link | Quote | Reply
 
the reason is it costs SE nothing to maintain google's app.
Offline
Posts: 12315
By Pantafernando 2024-02-27 07:03:13
Link | Quote | Reply
 
New Palworld patch: https://www.escapistmagazine.com/all-patch-notes-for-palworld-update-patch-v0-1-5-0/

On paper, seems to fix a lot of issues i also noticed. But im still seeing Pals ignoring their work. Also, there is this annoying bug when I hold the Pal in the base.

The most game breaking change I saw was the nerf of nail price. That kinda reminds so many nerfs in FFXI NPC prices.
EDIT: the bail went from 160 to 20 a Piece.

So many videos telling the fastest way to earn money was doing ore -> ingot -> nails.

Now its gone!
MSPaint Winner
Offline
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Leonkasai
Posts: 6332
By Leon Kasai 2024-02-27 12:18:50
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Gundam Breaker 4 Steam page is up! Still no preorders though. I need it ASAP. (y'A')y
Offline
By Draylo 2024-02-27 18:49:55
Link | Quote | Reply
 
New pokemon legends game, love it and my fav mechanic in mega evolution. Need more digimon systems!
[+]
Offline
Posts: 17577
By Viciouss 2024-02-27 19:47:56
Link | Quote | Reply
 
First two episodes of Shogun debuted on Hulu today. Just as good as I was hoping it would be.
[+]
Offline
Posts: 1429
By fractalvoid 2024-02-27 20:43:07
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Draylo said: »
New pokemon legends game, love it and my fav mechanic in mega evolution. Need more digimon systems!

this gonna be so good i cant wait
[+]
Offline
By Draylo 2024-02-27 21:50:33
Link | Quote | Reply
 
[+]
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Online
Server: Valefor
Game: FFXI
Posts: 19365
By Valefor.Prothescar 2024-02-27 23:59:46
Link | Quote | Reply
 
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
Offline
Server: Garuda
Game: FFXI
user: Chanti
Posts: 11117
By Garuda.Chanti 2024-02-28 09:18:03
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Pokemom got death star??
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
Offline
Server: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Jessie
Posts: 3719
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2024-02-28 09:25:18
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Garuda.Chanti said: »
Pokemom got death star??
No, no. That's Mainframe from ReBoot.
[+]
Online
Posts: 160
By jubes 2024-02-28 13:07:47
Link | Quote | Reply
 
some of ya'll need a hug

 Bahamut.Negan
Offline
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Negan
Posts: 1915
By Bahamut.Negan 2024-02-28 16:46:32
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Ragnarok.Zeig said: »
Bismarck.Josiahflaming said: »
I believe the difference of recording video of the act was probably why the media seemed to give that one so much less attention.
That, and being in the USAF
I can't get this out of my head. They disappeared a man who believed in something so much he set himself on fire. I mean, I dont even know his name and I should. It's like if Draylo set himself on fire demanding a new expansion with chemist and time mage and no ffxi players knew about it.
[+]
 Bismarck.Josiahflaming
Offline
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: Josiahafk
Posts: 1201
By Bismarck.Josiahflaming 2024-02-28 18:53:21
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Bahamut.Negan said: »
Ragnarok.Zeig said: »
Bismarck.Josiahflaming said: »
I believe the difference of recording video of the act was probably why the media seemed to give that one so much less attention.
That, and being in the USAF
I can't get this out of my head. They disappeared a man who believed in something so much he set himself on fire. I mean, I dont even know his name and I should. It's like if Draylo set himself on fire demanding a new expansion with chemist and time mage and no ffxi players knew about it.
the only reason I didnt bring his cause and name here was because they dont allow politics here, so it't not the right forum sadly

but remember the effort, thats a good start.
[+]
 Bahamut.Celebrindal
Offline
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
Posts: 1673
By Bahamut.Celebrindal 2024-02-28 19:14:58
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Bahamut.Negan said: »
It's like if Draylo set himself on fire demanding a new expansion with chemist and time mage and no ffxi players knew about it.

Good lord, if he did that imagine all the toxic fumes from melting figurines! They'd have to close a 4 block radius in Manhattan!
[+]
 Ragnarok.Ghishlain
Offline
Server: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Ghishlain
Posts: 1079
By Ragnarok.Ghishlain 2024-02-28 19:31:06
Link | Quote | Reply
 
That's one way to advertise your noodles.
[+]
Offline
Posts: 12315
By Pantafernando 2024-02-28 21:40:41
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Unexpected fix in Palworld version 1.5.1 due to weird fixed breeding passive skill.

Somehow I managed to get a free Earth Emperor with my infant Anubis without needing to beat alpha version.

It was a bothersome bug, but if they fixed it in a day, it ended being a very nice bonus reward.
MSPaint Winner
Offline
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Leonkasai
Posts: 6332
By Leon Kasai 2024-02-28 22:41:24
Link | Quote | Reply
 
This is fantastic. Now I need Sephiroth and Gladiolus bonding over their love for cup noodles in the next Dissidia game.
Offline
Posts: 12315
By Pantafernando 2024-02-29 13:36:01
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Again the power here at home went off and shut my desktop that have been running my current Palworld world.

And like the first time, it corrupted the file, and my world went poof in the game menu.

This time i would be pissed. This is my fifth time ive been restarting to polish my game, and the current one i finally went back to default configuration.

Luckly before i restart, i decided to check if the internet could save. And turns out the very first result in google was a well explained guide to recover corrupted game, that simply nailed the entire stuff, and my current world went back to life.

Ive been playing kinda too much of it, so i want to finally get this done by the weekend.
 Garuda.Chanti
Offline
Server: Garuda
Game: FFXI
user: Chanti
Posts: 11117
By Garuda.Chanti 2024-02-29 19:18:03
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Spacecraft separation through splashdown, edited:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1762855191865397260

They have an unedited version online, its 30 mins.
First Page 2 3 ... 22538 22539 22540 ... 22564 22565 22566
Log in to post.