Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2022-05-11
406 users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 22216 22217 22218 ... 22240 22241 22242
Offline
Posts: 10124
By Pantafernando 2022-05-12 18:21:21
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Talking about games to play, I got a new recomendation just now.

Currently in the beginning of Arc the Lad II, next on the list is the Metal Gear series, and just now the recomendation I got was Final Fantasy Mystic Quest.

Too much to play and so little time and energy.

Anyway, lets play.
Offline
Posts: 10124
By Pantafernando 2022-05-12 18:27:17
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Today I definitively exhagerate on food.

Next week I will take it easy
Offline
Posts: 10124
By Pantafernando 2022-05-12 19:41:37
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Arc of The Lad II story isnt bad but there are some time incoherence that bothers even me, that am normally very oblivious to 70% of details.

For example, Elc wakes up in the night by a random friend that calls him to accept a job. The Elc goes to guild, accept the job, that is to capture a terrorist at airport and save a hostage, head to his hangar, take off with his plane and do a flashy entrance right in time to save the hostage. So, somehow there was enough time after the assault began to someone place the bounty and the Elc to take some detours in the way.

The other one is when Elc escape from his prison during his childhood, leaving his friend behind. After he escape, he grows up, becomes a mercenary, take dozens of jobs till eventually he recover from his partial amnesia, find some clues here and there, move to his prison and arrives just in time to save his friend from being transformed... I mean, maybe the friend waited like 5 years till the rescue, but still the hero arrives one minute before the worst happens...
 Ragnarok.Ghishlain
Offline
Server: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Ghishlain
Posts: 960
By Ragnarok.Ghishlain 2022-05-12 19:42:20
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Pantafernando said: »
Talking about games to play, I got a new recomendation just now.

Currently in the beginning of Arc the Lad II, next on the list is the Metal Gear series, and just now the recomendation I got was Final Fantasy Mystic Quest.

Too much to play and so little time and energy.

Anyway, lets play.

The Metal Gear series is definitely worth playing. Note that there are two versions of the second Metal Gear installment as the North American Metal Gear 2 was different from the one released in JP. The one in JP is canonical to the franchise as an FYI - I'm pretty certain you can find a fan translated ROM for it.

Also FF:Mystic Quest is a cute, quirky, and easy RPG. I would consider playing it for the music alone though, but don't expect anything revolutionary as it was very much "hand hold the player" RPG.
[+]
Offline
Posts: 10124
By Pantafernando 2022-05-12 19:44:43
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Yeah, the guy who recomended did mention Mystic Quest was developed under the premise that JRPG at that time were "too hard" for average western player and kinda made a "easy" game for them.

Still, I heard that isnt that easily as it seems at first glance.
 Ragnarok.Ghishlain
Offline
Server: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Ghishlain
Posts: 960
By Ragnarok.Ghishlain 2022-05-12 19:52:16
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Pantafernando said: »
Yeah, the guy who recomended did mention Mystic Quest was developed under the premise that JRPG at that time were "too hard" for average western player and kinda made a "easy" game for them.

Still, I heard that isnt that easily as it seems at first glance.

If you understand typical Final Fantasy tropes, Mystic Quest should come pretty easy. There is no real explorable world map, enemies are shown directly in the dungeons, weaknesses and resistances are directly told to you in combat, etc.. I think once you get down the nuances of exploration, you should be able to coast it pretty quickly.
[+]
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Online
Server: Valefor
Game: FFXI
Posts: 17732
By Valefor.Prothescar 2022-05-12 21:19:19
Link | Quote | Reply
 
mfw a 1/500 chance at a bonanza weapon is still probably better than the chance of seeing an armor drop from Shinryu
[+]
 Ragnarok.Ozment
Offline
Server: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: ozment
Posts: 1101
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2022-05-12 21:37:58
Link | Quote | Reply
 
llAKs0nll said: »
Amber Heard is the definition of a FRAUD. I never cared ever before about these sort of Trials of Drama but this one is so absurd…… It’s mind blowing how little evidence points in Amber’s favor. Literally nothing she says is backed by any Audio, Video Recordings nor Text messages.

[+]
 Asura.Carrotchan
Leonardo da Clippi
Offline
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
Posts: 1409
By Asura.Carrotchan 2022-05-12 23:35:49
Link | Quote | Reply
 
i wanna go see my parents and everyone in Cali, but what the ***, rental car is like 80 bucks a day? get outta here, honestly maybe buying a cheap beater for the month and then selling it is prolly cheaper

like driving cross country is stupid, but a vehicle being the same/more than an air BNB is ridic

Josie pick me up from LAX or something idk
Offline
Posts: 13386
By Draylo 2022-05-13 08:54:51
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Yeah all these companies have gotten brazen since the pandemic and rise their prices because they feel like it. Was going to take my dogs with me on american airlines to spain and they wanted 4000 dollars for the larger dog in cargo. Before pandemic it was like 300. Havent seen anyone even talk about that online or reddit etc. They just raising prices everywhere.
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
Offline
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2022-05-13 10:01:51
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Musk about to get sued into oblivion lol. You can *** with the poors but you *** with the rich, they'll come for that ***.
[+]
Offline
Posts: 17222
By Viciouss 2022-05-13 10:45:12
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Overbid and then backed out? Yeah, he is in trouble.
Offline
Posts: 1545
By Josiahafk 2022-05-13 12:05:51
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Asura.Carrotchan said: »
i wanna go see my parents and everyone in Cali, but what the ***, rental car is like 80 bucks a day? get outta here, honestly maybe buying a cheap beater for the month and then selling it is prolly cheaper

like driving cross country is stupid, but a vehicle being the same/more than an air BNB is ridic

Josie pick me up from LAX or something idk
Out of everyone you knew in here for decades before I arrived, I’m the one that has to drive to the airport?

Plus I first met my wife there years ago and she grew up in Mexico, do not want her murdering you when she hears, “hey going to go meet another woman for the first time, where I met you. back later”


Also you suck at finding deals
Offline
Posts: 10124
By Pantafernando 2022-05-13 12:09:56
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Josiahafk said: »
when she hears

Just dont tell
Offline
Posts: 10124
By Pantafernando 2022-05-13 12:10:41
Link | Quote | Reply
 
The law protects you from producing proof against yourself
Offline
Posts: 313
By llAKs0nll 2022-05-13 13:10:01
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Ragnarok.Ozment said: »
llAKs0nll said: »
Amber Heard is the definition of a FRAUD. I never cared ever before about these sort of Trials of Drama but this one is so absurd…… It’s mind blowing how little evidence points in Amber’s favor. Literally nothing she says is backed by any Audio, Video Recordings nor Text messages.

This is why we tell our children the story of The Boy who cried Wolf and show them Disney’s Pinocchio. I kinda agree w/ the statement made here cuz that’s exactly what’s taking place atm.


I actually feel nothing but pity for her. Johnny grossed over $650m in 10+ years while Amber only made $5m from her only successful movie Aquaman & is about to Lose everything. One dumb broad.

She even admitted on recording “Sorry I can’t hear you. The Re-Runs of all my BS stories are playing too loudly” when Johnny confronted her calling out her lies telling her nobody is going to believe her in the end. Play stupid games. Win stupid Prizes. I guess so….
 Garuda.Chanti
Offline
Server: Garuda
Game: FFXI
user: Chanti
Posts: 10633
By Garuda.Chanti 2022-05-13 14:17:58
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Viciouss said: »
Overbid and then backed out? Yeah, he is in trouble.
Its more like he bet that the market wouldn't fall and THEN he bet that selling 8% of Tesla stock wouldn't affect the stock price.

These bad bets will cost him $1b.
 Asura.Eiryl
Offline
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2022-05-13 14:20:56
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Actually, he told his friends what he was going to do, made them short/long hundreds of millions.

They pay him enough to cover his fine. Everyone wins.

Except us, we always get ***. The ones that weren't in on the grift should be suing the *** out of him right now.
 Asura.Eiryl
Offline
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2022-05-13 15:00:29
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Evil Dead: The Game, comes out the week Dr. Strange Comes out.

I see you sneaky *** lol. Now that's marketing. (though I had no idea it was coming out so the ad spending wasn't on point)
 Ragnarok.Hevans
Offline
Server: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Hev
Posts: 15212
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2022-05-13 15:24:16
Link | Quote | Reply
 
no! you don't understand! HE JUST CARES ABOUT FREE SPEECH SO MUCH ; ;! he's the greatest man of our age!


srs though, just gonna laugh and enjoy people trying to spin it.

[+]
Offline
Posts: 1545
By Josiahafk 2022-05-13 18:33:31
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Garuda.Chanti said: »
Viciouss said: »
Overbid and then backed out? Yeah, he is in trouble.
Its more like he bet that the market wouldn't fall and THEN he bet that selling 8% of Tesla stock wouldn't affect the stock price.

These bad bets will cost him $1b.
If I had 200k in a bank and my bad bet with stocks cost 1k, I wouldn’t give a ***.

So doubt mr 200 billion is bothered
Offline
Posts: 10124
By Pantafernando 2022-05-13 18:50:04
Link | Quote | Reply
 
I want to sleep.

Someone turn off the light cause i dont want to leave my bed
 Asura.Carrotchan
Leonardo da Clippi
Offline
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
Posts: 1409
By Asura.Carrotchan 2022-05-13 20:11:59
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Josiahafk said: »
Asura.Carrotchan said: »
i wanna go see my parents and everyone in Cali, but what the ***, rental car is like 80 bucks a day? get outta here, honestly maybe buying a cheap beater for the month and then selling it is prolly cheaper

like driving cross country is stupid, but a vehicle being the same/more than an air BNB is ridic

Josie pick me up from LAX or something idk
Out of everyone you knew in here for decades before I arrived, I’m the one that has to drive to the airport?

Plus I first met my wife there years ago and she grew up in Mexico, do not want her murdering you when she hears, “hey going to go meet another woman for the first time, where I met you. back later”


Also you suck at finding deals
to be fair that's LAX to LAX, i'm planning to go from south to north to visit my unfortunately spread out family/friends >:I which is more asspensive

also rude, i identify as a carrot, not a woman, does that help me get a free airport ride?
Offline
Posts: 1545
By Josiahafk 2022-05-13 20:28:20
Link | Quote | Reply
 
So so asspensive to drive back to lax and fly out there
So asspensive

 Ragnarok.Jessikah
Offline
Server: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Jessie
Posts: 2400
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2022-05-13 20:32:58
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Me: "If your friends ever judge your house for not being spotless, their judgement isn't worth considering in the first place"

Also me: "There's a speck of dust on that shelf. CLEAN IT ALL OVER AGAIN FROM SCRATCH!"
 Garuda.Chanti
Offline
Server: Garuda
Game: FFXI
user: Chanti
Posts: 10633
By Garuda.Chanti 2022-05-13 20:54:55
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Josiahafk said: »
Garuda.Chanti said: »
Viciouss said: »
Overbid and then backed out? Yeah, he is in trouble.
Its more like he bet that the market wouldn't fall and THEN he bet that selling 8% of Tesla stock wouldn't affect the stock price.

These bad bets will cost him $1b.
If I had 200k in a bank and my bad bet with stocks cost 1k, I wouldn’t give a ***.

So doubt mr 200 billion is bothered
You don't understand how people like him think.

They view life as a zero sum game and money is the counter. OK, he can afford the $1B runaway fee and quietly lick his wounds.

But those wounds will be far deeper than the $1B as they include some REALLY STUPID bets which cost him far more, like the leverage to buy twitter.

So humiliated as well as possibly some oil prince or financial wiz kid getting ahead of him.
Offline
Posts: 10124
By Pantafernando 2022-05-14 01:21:20
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Ragnarok.Jessikah said: »
Me: "If your friends ever judge your house for not being spotless, their judgement isn't worth considering in the first place"

Also me: "There's a speck of dust on that shelf. CLEAN IT ALL OVER AGAIN FROM SCRATCH!"

Here is a hint that can make the life easier:

Instead of trying to make things clean, try to make things not dirty.

I apply that motto to my room, that is only mainteined by me.

It is never shinning, clean.

But also, most of time it is not disgusting to life in it.

And every 2 or 3 months I make an effort to discard junk, that improve the aspect of cleaning while also reducing the surface to colect dust.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
Offline
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Ravael
Posts: 13435
By Bahamut.Ravael 2022-05-14 01:44:23
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Garuda.Chanti said: »
Josiahafk said: »
Garuda.Chanti said: »
Viciouss said: »
Overbid and then backed out? Yeah, he is in trouble.
Its more like he bet that the market wouldn't fall and THEN he bet that selling 8% of Tesla stock wouldn't affect the stock price.

These bad bets will cost him $1b.
If I had 200k in a bank and my bad bet with stocks cost 1k, I wouldn’t give a ***.

So doubt mr 200 billion is bothered
You don't understand how people like him think.

They view life as a zero sum game and money is the counter. OK, he can afford the $1B runaway fee and quietly lick his wounds.

But those wounds will be far deeper than the $1B as they include some REALLY STUPID bets which cost him far more, like the leverage to buy twitter.

So humiliated as well as possibly some oil prince or financial wiz kid getting ahead of him.

The deal is on hold pending a spam/fake account review. I know some of you are just itching for Musk to fail, but you could at least wait until the actual result comes in before having this conversation.
 Ragnarok.Hevans
Offline
Server: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Hev
Posts: 15212
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2022-05-14 02:00:40
Link | Quote | Reply
 
iunno, i'd say the 125-150 billion in lost tesla value was a pretty big fail.
 Bismarck.Josiahflaming
Offline
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: Josiahafk
Posts: 914
By Bismarck.Josiahflaming 2022-05-14 02:04:46
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Pantafernando said: »
Josiahafk said: »
when she hears

Just dont tell
She is a tiny anxiety filled Latina; if I didn’t tell and snuck around she would just be convinced “you’re in love with this carrot and been hiding her as your sancha for years”

It’s one of those great lose-lose situations I just avoid.
First Page 2 3 ... 22216 22217 22218 ... 22240 22241 22242
Log in to post.