Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 22082 22083 22084 ... 22567 22568 22569
By Shichishito 2022-01-16 17:43:39
Link | Quote | Reply

now that you spoke it out load we have to leave pity +.
good job chan.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Hevans
Server: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2022-01-16 23:42:24
Link | Quote | Reply

from what i hear, it usually comes from the mama.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Hevans
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2022-01-17 01:07:43
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
By llAKs0nll 2022-01-17 01:13:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Was the turtle just playing or was he telling someone to gtfo the way….. nobody knows nor ever will
 Ragnarok.Hevans
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2022-01-17 01:29:19
Link | Quote | Reply

asserting dominance
[+]
 Bismarck.Josiahflaming
Server: Bismarck
user: Josiahafk
By Bismarck.Josiahflaming 2022-01-17 06:57:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Carrotchan said: »
:I josi is just unfunny-dad now
How is this news to you? The evolution path from unfunny single man to unfunny grandpa is pretty obvious
[+]
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
user: Jessie
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2022-01-17 10:17:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Thanks to FFXIAH's shouts, I noticed that the Undead Swarm were en route to Al Zahbi, so I took my coffee break to play the quick round of Besieged.

71 people showed up on Ragnarok! The whole thing was over in 5 minutes haha
By Pantafernando 2022-01-17 10:23:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Thats too bad
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2022-01-17 10:26:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Pantafernando said: »
Thats too bad
I mean it's sad that it was over so quickly, but it was impressive how many people were there. Especially since none of them were autofollowing one another, so I at least assume most of them weren't multiboxers.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2022-01-17 11:11:59
Link | Quote | Reply

It's a pain in the *** to auto follow in there because it randomized spawn positions, I usually independently get credit on all 3 chars so honestly a lot of them could have been multiboxing

Most ppl just pop a giants drink and cast a couple cures

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2022-01-17 11:44:38
Link | Quote | Reply

I appreciate that you're using the slower one as your profile picture. I think I'd find the fast one annoying after a while lol
[+]
 Bahamut.Negan
Server: Bahamut
user: Negan
By Bahamut.Negan 2022-01-17 11:46:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Freehugs said: »
I'm sorry
You are forgiven.

By Pantafernando 2022-01-17 11:47:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Freehugs said: »
I'm sorry, Snorlax is one of my favorite pokemon. I can't not use this avatar. I should use the girthquake one but its too fast for me.

Shake…. Shake….. shake that a$$

Post deleted by User.
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2022-01-17 12:08:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Nah I hear you. I think the avatars go a long way in establishing people on forums.

When it came time to swap off the Christmas-themed picture I'd made, I put a little bit more than the minimum effort in on this picture. In fact, I even made 3 of them and then deliberated on which one to pick lol
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2022-01-17 12:22:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Just ordered some DT 1990 Pros and Aeon X Opens to try out and compare........... audio life comes at you fast.

In a year I will probably lose my mind and buy some HD800s
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2022-01-17 12:55:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Meanwhile I'm still using the pair of cheap Logitech speakers I got with my first ever PC >_>;

As much as I want to upgrade, the sound quality is still reasonably crisp. And I'm at that point in my life where I'm getting scared of upgrades because there's almost always something that goes wrong with it. Gonna have all that bullcrap Bluetooth technology that won't connect half of the time or the cable won't be long enough or the power light's gonna shine in my eyes and I'll need to put tape over it.

You know those minor things that sometimes you don't even notice until it's too late to refund, like this keyboard I bought that doesn't accept keystrokes unless I press it perfectly along the Z-axis only. Heaven forbid I try to Ctrl+P, because then my finger hits the "P" at a weird angle and it doesn't register it.

Or even worse, if I want the speakers to work, I'll need to download some drivers. But I can only do that if I sign up on their web site. Oops! But you can't sign up unless you use a password that's 12 characters long and has at least one character from two different languages.
By Jetackuu 2022-01-17 13:10:06
Link | Quote | Reply

somebody has anxiety
[+]
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2022-01-17 13:12:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Jetackuu said: »
somebody has anxiety
Ya think?
[+]
By llAKs0nll 2022-01-17 13:14:44
Link | Quote | Reply

I keep getting what Windows calls a “Blue Screen Error”. It forces a hard Reboot midst playing FFXI. Anyone know anything about this? Anything to take serious & to worry about?
 Asura.Eiryl
Server: Asura
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2022-01-17 13:29:50
Link | Quote | Reply

The only time I've seen it happen is a power supply was starting to go. It would spike, blue screen, then be totally fine for a bit then do it again.
By Pantafernando 2022-01-17 14:00:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Check all updates available.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2022-01-17 15:08:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Jessikah said: »
Meanwhile I'm still using the pair of cheap Logitech speakers I got with my first ever PC >_>;

As much as I want to upgrade, the sound quality is still reasonably crisp. And I'm at that point in my life where I'm getting scared of upgrades because there's almost always something that goes wrong with it. Gonna have all that bullcrap Bluetooth technology that won't connect half of the time or the cable won't be long enough or the power light's gonna shine in my eyes and I'll need to put tape over it.

You know those minor things that sometimes you don't even notice until it's too late to refund, like this keyboard I bought that doesn't accept keystrokes unless I press it perfectly along the Z-axis only. Heaven forbid I try to Ctrl+P, because then my finger hits the "P" at a weird angle and it doesn't register it.

Or even worse, if I want the speakers to work, I'll need to download some drivers. But I can only do that if I sign up on their web site. Oops! But you can't sign up unless you use a password that's 12 characters long and has at least one character from two different languages.

not pushing you or anything, but with most or all of the sound devices worth having don't require additional drivers or software. gets expensive for super HiFi though, you need a receiver or an amp, and depending on your motherboard a DAC, then the headphones or speakers themselves. Luckily it's all modular and can be suited toward any range of budgets. Can get a $50 pair of Grade SR125s and completely skip needing an amp, and get some pretty amazing sound for the price. Better than a $300 pair of gaming headphones or cheapo chinese plastic "premium desktop speakers" that mysteriously come in sets of 7.1 surround for $200-300 despite a good pair of actual speakers starting at $200-300 for just a L and R channel... anyway, I digress.

upgrading doesn't need to be stressful, just skip the dogshit big brands like logitech and go for some quality sound equipment. don't have to spend an arm and a leg to dip your feet in and find out what it can sound like. start small and work your way up, guarantee you'll hear the difference.

Source: i've been thru exactly what you're describing
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2022-01-17 16:48:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Rewatching Scream 1-4 before 5 tomorrow.

Really miss when you could actually have so many fake outs and red herrings. Every movie made now you go in knowing they're going to do it and the unexpected is always completely expected. The formula needs another change up. The double agent / triple cross reversal fake out is the standard.
[+]
By Shichishito 2022-01-17 17:35:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Eiryl said: »
The only time I've seen it happen is a power supply was starting to go. It would spike, blue screen, then be totally fine for a bit then do it again.
you've only seen a blue screen when your hardware starts failing? dude, you need to start playing the lottery, asap.
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2022-01-17 17:50:15
Link | Quote | Reply

I chalk it up to not really using pcs. I watch youtube and leave XI on that's about it. Not a whole lot of interactions to cause failure points more than luck. Not downloading things not installing things just leaving the essentials. No chances to bsod unless hardware dies. generally only get bsod when you change something and I STRONGLY prefer absolutely NOTHING to change.
 Bismarck.Firedemon
Server: Bismarck
user: Firedemon
By Bismarck.Firedemon 2022-01-17 19:21:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Eiryl said: »

Man, I was getting it about once a month because of my GPU/drivers/some other random issue that was locking my laptop nearly daily. If I left the lockup long enough, my fans would go on *** turbo mode, then in like 10-15 minutes it would blue screen. Some time last year, I had a Radeon Adrenalin update that froze midway through and totally *** my drivers. Reinstalled the drivers and Adrenalin that was totally corrupted, and never had a problem again (knock on wood).
First Page 2 3 ... 22082 22083 22084 ... 22567 22568 22569