Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 22028 22029 22030 ... 22580 22581 22582
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
Server: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Jessie
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2021-12-07 09:18:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Jessikah said: »
when I failed to about-face in response to Baleful Gaze. Before Apururu could cast Stona on me, the other Trusts finished the Cockatrice off. They all stood there, staring at me for three whole minutes while everything was respawning all around me.
The following is a recreation of the horrifying moment:

[+]
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2021-12-07 09:23:14
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: misacat
By Nadleeh Sakurai 2021-12-07 09:36:21
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2021-12-07 10:32:37
Link | Quote | Reply

https://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/news/detail/4269a50a754b4f83a99b49341324153ef4405c13
[+]
By Viciouss 2021-12-07 11:41:46
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm not going to hold the pandemic and the mass migration from WoW to FF14 against them, they had no way of knowing Blizzard was going to just go down in flames.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2021-12-07 11:55:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Realistically, I see this working itself out. It's a new expansion release. A lot of people took time off work to play it, and they'll be going back soon. A lot of people are going to race through the story and quit until the next one. And a lot of people are going to burn themselves out after playing hardcore for a few days. It's just what happens.

While I'm sure some of the surge includes new players, most of it are people who simply weren't playing as a choice. Give it a week or two, the surge will ebb and flow for a bit as waves of players get their opportunity to finally log in. By January 3rd it'll probably be back to manageable numbers, and by February/March it'll probably be back to where it was prior to the expansion. Maybe a bit more or maybe a bit less, depending on how well-received the expansion and accompanying changes are.
 Asura.Eiryl
Server: Asura
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2021-12-07 12:00:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Stop giving companies a pass on subpar performance.

Every upgrade for every game ever has a surge. This is the norm for the past 20 years (+)

They know it will happen. They knew it would happen. They chose to purposely use the bare minimum and ask for your forgiveness and they ALWAYS get it. Stop that.

And, no, it has nothing to do with the pandemic, or supply issues. They've chosen to operate on bare minimums to maximize profit long before that and now it's biting them in the ***. To no affect though, because there are never any repercussions for their actions.
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2021-12-07 12:55:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Eiryl said: »
They know it will happen. They knew it would happen. They chose to purposely use the bare minimum and ask for your forgiveness and they ALWAYS get it. Stop that.
Everything you said is true, but I'd honestly say it's not a big deal. It's just people complaining that they don't have access to a video game, and it always corrects itself in very short order.

It wouldn't make sense for a company to spend the resources to make their servers big enough for the two-week surge following an expansion. Especially when the worst thing that the company has to endure is people getting a little bit angry.

That doesn't make it right, but when has any big company ever cared about doing the right thing? lol
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2021-12-07 12:56:12
Link | Quote | Reply

D'aww, the Christmas Moogle is so cute. When did that pop up??

[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Unagihito
Server: Bahamut
user: eelman
By Bahamut.Unagihito 2021-12-07 13:25:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Sudra said: »
How do I make ffxi fun again :(

Stop coming to this website.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
By alzeerffxi 2021-12-07 13:48:35
Link | Quote | Reply

*spoilers*
YouTube Video Placeholder

how do people hate this ending I remember doing this and my jaw dropped at this sequence and the ending its like a musical note you create with the elements so ahead of its *** time.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2021-12-07 15:24:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Freehugs said: »
Huh, this wasn't around last year was it? I'm glad someone is in a festive mood to switch the banner!
Yeah I don't remember it last year or any other years prior. A very welcome addition :)
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2021-12-07 15:36:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Beef pls
Is spicy an option? The heat is always super excessive in the cheap ramen for some reason, but I've always loved it.

When I was in college, I always kept my locker stocked with a stack of dry ramen and a jar of instant coffee. Hot water was free and never had a line, unlike the Timmies. I probably saved $200 a year on coffee alone lol

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2021-12-07 17:52:41
Link | Quote | Reply

"How's life going?"
Back when I was like 6 years old, I used to play out in the back field behind my parents' house. We had a 7ft-tall fence, but the snow would drift so high on either side that it was easy to walk over it. One time on my way back toward the house, my foot shot through the loose snow closest to the fence, and the snow caved in around my leg, filling up my boot. Trying to pull up was futile. It would have been easy for me to just lift my leg out of my boot and then dig the snow out. But young me was too dramatic and I legitimately thought I was going to die. My friends held a living funeral for me right there.

And then I think my mom came outside and deadpan told me to lift my leg up and I was fine.
By Draylo 2021-12-07 17:54:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Sudra said: »
Hmm. I don't think that would make a difference. This website doesn't really have anything to do with my gameplay.

Thanks for trying tho.

Stop multi boxing and find people to play with, usually an easier way to have fun
 Asura.Carrotchan
Leonardo da Clippi
By Asura.Carrotchan 2021-12-07 18:26:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Draylo said: »
Dying for Digimon Survive, been waiting ages
I've been so excited for this for so long lol, I'm sad every time it gets pushed back

I ended up getting Digimon world new order and I honestly hated it at first and dropped it last year, but I started playing it again and got so hooked lol, I think I have like 80hrs or something
[+]
 Asura.Carrotchan
Leonardo da Clippi
By Asura.Carrotchan 2021-12-07 19:27:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Carrotchan said: »
We're 4 or 5 episodes into new bebop, and I don't like that vicious basically pops in on every episode to make sure you didn't forget about the cartoony villain

I haven't watched the original in some years but if I recall he had like maybe 5mins of screentime in the entire show lol and Julia you just saw her hair until like the final 5 episodes, left it more of a mystery piecemeal

Other than that, I think it's fine so far, they couldn't have found a more perfect jet, I don't expect it to be a 1 to 1 (or I'd just watch the orig), but spike/jet/fae seem to at least keep the spirit of the old cast
I take anything nice I had to say back, we finished the last episode and I feel sick, the last like 7 episodes have been absolute character assassinations, only standing to watch the remaining to make jokes with spicy over
By Draylo 2021-12-07 20:20:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Carrotchan said: »
Draylo said: »
Dying for Digimon Survive, been waiting ages
I've been so excited for this for so long lol, I'm sad every time it gets pushed back

I ended up getting Digimon world new order and I honestly hated it at first and dropped it last year, but I started playing it again and got so hooked lol, I think I have like 80hrs or something

Same, I love that style of RPG, the tactics one idr the name. With Digimon it will be the best lol.

I honestly didn't like Next Order at first but only because they give you two Digimon lol. I think I would have loved it if they didn't do that because its almost exactly like the first game and even has the main character there from it. The two Digimon mechanic just felt really cheap and annoying and not like the original at all, I also hated how enemy digimon couldn't hit each other like the original. I did like it overall though, I tried to platinum it like the other games but the Digimon games are annoying to platinum lol.
[+]
 Asura.Aeonova
user: aeonova
By Asura.Aeonova 2021-12-07 21:49:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Chicken, beef, or fish? Sounds like someone is getting married and is asking for meal choices.

Now that I'm thinking baout Ramen and weddings... Ramen Dowry is a great punk band name. Not as good as Fetal Tissue Food Fight, but nothing is as great as that.
By alzeerffxi 2021-12-07 22:32:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Tommrow is vga right?
 Asura.Aeonova
By Asura.Aeonova 2021-12-07 22:34:12
Link | Quote | Reply

I guess it could be depending on your time zone.

By Draylo 2021-12-08 00:17:14
Link | Quote | Reply

New addon for chrome, allows you to view the dislike count... "return dislike button"
There is justice in the world still!
 Asura.Aeonova
By Asura.Aeonova 2021-12-08 01:10:15
Link | Quote | Reply

One has been out for Firefox too. Mostly I know about it because everyone ragging on the 'Santa Inc' movie mentions it. They work "for now".
First Page 2 3 ... 22028 22029 22030 ... 22580 22581 22582