Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 21983 21984 21985 ... 22553 22554 22555
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
Server: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Jessie
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2021-10-23 14:06:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Prothescar said: »
2 skarmory and a tyrannitar
Skarmory is my favourite Pokemon :D
[+]
 Bismarck.Josiahflaming
Server: Bismarck
user: Josiahafk
By Bismarck.Josiahflaming 2021-10-23 19:56:52
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
By Pantafernando 2021-10-24 05:59:21
Link | Quote | Reply

I just took a trip to the world of modular arithmatics.

IDK why people waste money with drugs. Just watch this and the trip is garanteed.
By Pantafernando 2021-10-24 10:46:35
Link | Quote | Reply

YouTube Video Placeholder
 Bismarck.Josiahflaming
Server: Bismarck
user: Josiahafk
By Bismarck.Josiahflaming 2021-10-24 15:55:34
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
Server: Asura
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2021-10-25 08:59:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Jessikah said: »
Valefor.Prothescar said: »
2 skarmory and a tyrannitar
Skarmory is my favourite Pokemon :D

I think mine is still a toss up between Groudon and Typhlosion.
By Draylo 2021-10-25 09:25:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Starmie
[+]
By Pantafernando 2021-10-25 12:19:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Charmander-charmeleon-charizard.

Thats because im really the old guard of it. Poorly remember the gold/silver playthrough, barely remember the ruby/sapphire one and never played anything after that
[+]
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2021-10-25 12:24:38
Link | Quote | Reply

I've only ever played generations 1, 2, 6, and 7. Each on their original platforms. Haven't played any of the remakes or anything in between (or since).
 Ragnarok.Hevans
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2021-10-25 12:52:49
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Asura.Carrotchan
Leonardo da Clippi
By Asura.Carrotchan 2021-10-25 14:33:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh no

There's a new release of zoids soon... I still haven't built the like 16 I have! At least they're premarital assets for when Ryan files for divorce
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2021-10-25 15:45:34
Link | Quote | Reply

THE TOUCH... OF GOD!

Ragnarok.Jessikah
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2021-10-25 17:46:15
Link | Quote | Reply

What's the point of life if you don't choose to live it once in a while? I'm signed up to meet my hero Billy West on Sunday :)

A talented voice actor whose range makes his characters almost unrecognizable. He voices a ton of characters in my all-time favourite show, as well as a whole bunch more from shows and movies I grew up with. Truly the Mel Blanc of my generation. And apparently he's a really nice guy in person, too.

I wasn't sure it would be worth the money and the time, especially since Covid numbers are climbing again in my province. But I go really far out of my way to save money, and what's the point of that if I don't spend on a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity like this?
[+]
By Pantafernando 2021-10-25 18:05:23
Link | Quote | Reply

What's the point of life if you don't choose to live it once in a while?

Well the only point in your life is to generate entropy while dissipating energy.

Choosing to live is nothing but an answer humanity made up to believe they themselves have any special purpose, when in fact to the eyes of the universe, we are no different than cattle, than mosquitoes, etc.
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: misacat
By Nadleeh Sakurai 2021-10-25 21:11:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
By Asura.Vyre 2021-10-25 23:26:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Pantafernando said: »
Charmander-charmeleon-charizard.

Thats because im really the old guard of it. Poorly remember the gold/silver playthrough, barely remember the ruby/sapphire one and never played anything after that

I got Red Blue and Yellow for my 8th Christmas. Silver and Gold a year or two later.

Fought wanting Ruby/Sapphire when I was like 13 because, "Too Old for Pokemon" I thought. Wound up asking for Ruby anyway.

Leafgreen next, due to not knowing that in JP it was Red and Green versions first in Japan.

Got Pearl when I was 17. Decided the franchise was sorta going downhill.

Picked up Pokemon White for something to do though, while I was in the Navy. Thought, "Hey they're turning this ship around!"

Then Pokemon X was ok. :/ Then got and tried Sun... still haven't finished it. No amount of thicc hawt islander not-gym gym leaders are gonna get me invested. Neither is Nebbie in the bag. *sigh*
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2021-10-26 00:01:46
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't play Pokemon for the story. Let's face it, even at its best, it's like a 5/10 story. I play Pokemon for the pacing. A little bit of easy-to-digest story with simple characters, some grinding, then a creative boss. All the while you're using slow-paced strategy over skill. Something you can turn on for half an hour before bed without missing a beat. I think that's why I appreciate Final Fantasy X as well.

Video games are like food. You can eat the same thing every day and be perfectly happy. But you can also enjoy something light one day and then something heavy another. And sometimes your cravings are going to be different from day to day.

After spending so much time trying to find a game to get hardcore about, I found Pokemon Moon was exactly the comfort I needed at the time I played it. Though I've noticed that each Pokemon release adds a lot of "quality of life", to a point where now the game basically plays itself: Pokemon Centers on every corner, your rival now chooses the starter weak to yours, etc.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2021-10-26 08:09:37
Link | Quote | Reply

I see your brownie and raise you a pizza!
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2021-10-26 09:31:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Here was a video yesterday. Pineapple juice in the dough. Pineapple puree sauce with a slice of pineapple topping.
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
By Asura.Vyre 2021-10-26 09:39:12
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't play Pokemon for the story. Let's face it, even at its best, it's like a 5/10 story. I play Pokemon for the pacing. A little bit of easy-to-digest story with simple characters, some grinding, then a creative boss. All the while you're using slow-paced strategy over skill. Something you can turn on for half an hour before bed without missing a beat. I think that's why I appreciate Final Fantasy X as well.

Video games are like food. You can eat the same thing every day and be perfectly happy. But you can also enjoy something light one day and then something heavy another. And sometimes your cravings are going to be different from day to day.

After spending so much time trying to find a game to get hardcore about, I found Pokemon Moon was exactly the comfort I needed at the time I played it. Though I've noticed that each Pokemon release adds a lot of "quality of life", to a point where now the game basically plays itself: Pokemon Centers on every corner, your rival now chooses the starter weak to yours, etc.

I just want cool or cute looking Pokemon to capture. Most of the ones in Pearl look doofy. The ones in Sun/Moon aren't necessarily doofy, but man did it feel doofy.

Didn't even bother with the Switch release. Sword/Shield or wahtever
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2021-10-26 09:52:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Vyre said: »
I just want cool or cute looking Pokemon to capture. Most of the ones in Pearl look doofy. The ones in Sun/Moon aren't necessarily doofy, but man did it feel doofy.

Didn't even bother with the Switch release. Sword/Shield or wahtever
I feel like I would have bought Sword or Shield if I had a Switch, but I also don't care enough.

The art style of Pokemon has been (no pun intended) evolving over the generations. They've definitely been getting more bulbous and stylized.

That said, I've pretty much only ever found a handful of Pokemon I liked in each generation. The rest of them have always been filler to me.
 Asura.Aeonova
user: aeonova
By Asura.Aeonova 2021-10-26 10:21:29
Link | Quote | Reply

James' hot take wouldn't go over well on today's woke Twitter.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
By Asura.Vyre 2021-10-26 10:35:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Aeonova said: »

James' hot take wouldn't go over well on today's woke Twitter.
lmao oh no. Ash has been radicalized. xD

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2021-10-26 13:44:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Freehugs said: »
There is still not an Opossum pokemon and I'm offended. It could be Normal/Ghost type. (since they play dead)
There's an old Canadian show where the end every episode at the start of a mens lodge meeting. The motto for Possum Lodge is appropriately "Quando omni flunkus, moritati", which is Latin for "When all else fails, play dead".

Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2021-10-26 14:17:47
Link | Quote | Reply

SPending today crafting several hundred coffee biscuits, chili crabs, stuffed highland cabbages, and sausage and sauerkrauts.

[+]
By Draylo 2021-10-26 17:30:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Finally upgraded my setup after ages of the same cheapy mouse and keyboard. Corair K100 and Razer Basilisk v3.

This keyboard kinda hard to get used to with macro keys though, I thought it might be neat for launching games quickly. The RGB stuff is cool too, I feel like one of the cool tech kids now. The mouse really nice too but decided not to go wireless as I don't even notice the wire really.

[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 21983 21984 21985 ... 22553 22554 22555