Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2019-12-13
282 users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 21628 21629 21630 ... 21633 21634 21635
Offline
By Freehugs 2020-01-16 19:18:19
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Damn, Canada looks like THAT?
[+]
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Offline
Server: Valefor
Game: FFXI
Posts: 16226
By Valefor.Prothescar 2020-01-16 19:24:57
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Canaduh culturally appropriating Russian women
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Offline
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
Posts: 31578
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-01-16 20:14:32
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Freehugs said: »
Damn, Canada looks like THAT?
Obviously an implant from another nation. Hot women who are not from Texas or Tennessee are a rare breed, but odds are stronger the closer you get to the equator.
[+]
Offline
By Freehugs 2020-01-16 20:18:25
Link | Quote | Reply
 
[+]
 Valefor.Endoq
Offline
Server: Valefor
Game: FFXI
user: Endoq
Posts: 6544
By Valefor.Endoq 2020-01-17 03:06:50
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Offline
By Freehugs 2020-01-17 06:43:39
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Some dork on here got me interesting in making mods so now i'm browsing mods on various games looking for ideas. I'm going to mod him into a game and kill 'em.
[+]
 Bismarck.Josiahflaming
Offline
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: Josiahafk
Posts: 238
By Bismarck.Josiahflaming 2020-01-17 08:49:33
Link | Quote | Reply
 
When I was ~15 and dial up internet came out, I started buying it and the local isp guy got super pissed that I had set my outlook express to check for email every minute lol, “don’t do that, it’s a huge annoyance on the system”

First world problems, the early years
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
Offline
Server: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
Posts: 14784
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2020-01-17 08:58:41
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Bismarck.Josiahflaming said: »
When I was ~15 and dial up internet came out, I started buying it and the local isp guy got super pissed that I had set my outlook express to check for email every minute lol, “don’t do that, it’s a huge annoyance on the system”

First world problems, the early years
Wait...we had AoL back in the day. Did you.... guys have... CoL?????????
MSPaint Winner
Offline
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Leonkasai
Posts: 5981
By Leon Kasai 2020-01-17 09:48:17
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Oh dayum! Someone posted a few potential leaks of some new ships for STO on the subreddit. If it's legit and not just an elaborate hoax, this anniversary is going to be huge. @_@And this is just scratching the surface since they've hinted at like 10 new ships coming before. :Q
[+]
Offline
By Freehugs 2020-01-17 10:54:50
Link | Quote | Reply
 

This doesn't seem right. :| My top genre played was RPG and the day I most played on was Monday in the afternoon. >.>
Ehh anyway, you get a free theme and avatars for doing it so its kinda neat.
https://www.playstation.com/en-us/campaigns/2019/wrap-up/ (only for NA people. I'm sure Sony has a site set up for other regions)
Offline
By Freehugs 2020-01-17 11:15:49
Link | Quote | Reply
 
I also kind of want to do that meme where the guy is with the butterfly but it would say "Is this a speedrun?" and the butterfly would be the time it took me to beat KH. I beat all of the games in that time and did all of the bonus stuff. I'm surprised it isn't more.
Offline
Posts: 526
By Josiahafk 2020-01-17 11:22:18
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Carbuncle.Skulloneix said: »
Bismarck.Josiahflaming said: »
When I was ~15 and dial up internet came out, I started buying it and the local isp guy got super pissed that I had set my outlook express to check for email every minute lol, “don’t do that, it’s a huge annoyance on the system”

First world problems, the early years
Wait...we had AoL back in the day. Did you.... guys have... CoL?????????
It was a small town local ISP since none of the brands came here lol
[+]
Offline
By Freehugs 2020-01-17 11:23:20
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Josiahafk said: »
It was a small town local ISP since none of the brands came here lol
ur a small town!
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Offline
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
Posts: 31578
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-01-17 11:31:09
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Josiahafk said: »
Carbuncle.Skulloneix said: »
Bismarck.Josiahflaming said: »
When I was ~15 and dial up internet came out, I started buying it and the local isp guy got super pissed that I had set my outlook express to check for email every minute lol, “don’t do that, it’s a huge annoyance on the system”

First world problems, the early years
Wait...we had AoL back in the day. Did you.... guys have... CoL?????????
It was a small town local ISP since none of the brands came here lol
First ISP offered at my house was satellite. It sucked hard.

I don't think it was until 2008 or so until they offered actual broadband at my little community. Probably later. I just don't remember, but I do remember switching as soon as I found out that I could get broadband. It wasn't even advertised, I had to do a little research to find out.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Offline
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
Posts: 31578
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-01-17 11:31:49
Link | Quote | Reply
 
PS, hugs, I like the previous avatar better. Cactuar hugs for the win!
Offline
By Freehugs 2020-01-17 11:32:33
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Asura.Kingnobody said: »
PS, hugs, I like the previous avatar better. Cactuar hugs for the win!
the sexy opossum girl or the cactus? I had to tweek the cactaur because it looked weird. it looks fine to me now
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Offline
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
Posts: 31578
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-01-17 11:36:28
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Freehugs said: »
the cactus
Offline
By Freehugs 2020-01-17 11:38:33
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Freehugs said: »
the cactus
I stole it from a shirt.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Offline
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
Posts: 31578
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-01-17 11:39:24
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Thief!
Offline
By Freehugs 2020-01-17 11:42:38
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Snitches get stitches.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Offline
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
Posts: 31578
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-01-17 11:58:34
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Stitches get snitches.
Offline
By Freehugs 2020-01-17 12:16:01
Link | Quote | Reply
 
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
Offline
Server: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
Posts: 14784
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2020-01-17 12:57:55
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Leon Kasai said: »
Oh dayum! Someone posted a few potential leaks of some new ships for STO on the subreddit. If it's legit and not just an elaborate hoax, this anniversary is going to be huge. @_@And this is just scratching the surface since they've hinted at like 10 new ships coming before. :Q


WARSHIP VOYAGER???????? YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
MSPaint Winner
Offline
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Leonkasai
Posts: 5981
By Leon Kasai 2020-01-17 13:20:55
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Carbuncle.Skulloneix said: »
Leon Kasai said: »
Oh dayum! Someone posted a few potential leaks of some new ships for STO on the subreddit. If it's legit and not just an elaborate hoax, this anniversary is going to be huge. @_@And this is just scratching the surface since they've hinted at like 10 new ships coming before. :Q

WARSHIP VOYAGER???????? YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
I'm more hype for the TMP-era NX; this could mean we could get TMP-era versions of other TOS/DSC ships.
Now if only they'd update the WoK uniforms so they don't look like they came from the PS2. (y'~')y
[+]
Offline
By Freehugs 2020-01-17 14:02:23
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Star Trek sux. THERE I SAID IT.
[+]
 Bahamut.Negan
Offline
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Negan
Posts: 558
By Bahamut.Negan 2020-01-17 14:25:32
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Freehugs said: »
Star Trek sux. THERE I SAID IT.
Offline
Posts: 14692
By Viciouss 2020-01-17 14:26:24
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Let's just say it's in severe decline.
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
Offline
Server: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
Posts: 14784
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2020-01-17 14:32:25
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Viciouss said: »
Let's just say it's in severe decline.
/removes the +s you'eve earned!

HARUMPH!!
 Asura.Bluespoons
Offline
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
Posts: 5514
By Asura.Bluespoons 2020-01-17 14:36:35
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Is there a way to dl the game to my laptop or would I need the disc?
 Lakshmi.Leosin
Offline
Server: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: Leosin
Posts: 141
By Lakshmi.Leosin 2020-01-17 14:39:16
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Asura.Bluespoons said: »
Is there a way to dl the game to my laptop or would I need the disc?

Check Amazon.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 21628 21629 21630 ... 21633 21634 21635
Log in to post.