Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2019-11-15
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 21588 21589 21590 ... 21612 21613 21614
 Garuda.Chanti
Offline
Server: Garuda
Game: FFXI
user: Chanti
Posts: 8916
By Garuda.Chanti 2019-10-18 19:01:29
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Asura.Eiryl said: »
Hmmm they laid the smack down on the bots/rmt on 14, wonder what got them finally motivated.

Well, kinda nevermind, they ban 7000 RMT weekly from the looks of it, lol. Such a stark contrast, I had not known.

More people banned on 14 monthly than play 11 total.
They do it every week....

I am SO TIRED of gilseller spam in XIV.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
Offline
Server: Garuda
Game: FFXI
user: Chanti
Posts: 8916
By Garuda.Chanti 2019-10-18 19:03:06
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Paged!

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
Offline
By Freehugs 2019-10-18 19:05:49
Link | Quote | Reply
 
[+]
 Valefor.Endoq
Offline
Server: Valefor
Game: FFXI
user: Endoq
Posts: 6450
By Valefor.Endoq 2019-10-19 03:30:59
Link | Quote | Reply
 
I just completely forgot how to write an address for like at least a whole 5 minutes, and a write a lot of addresses on a frequent basis...
[+]
Offline
By Freehugs 2019-10-19 06:16:27
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Valefor.Endoq said: »
I just completely forgot how to write an address for like at least a whole 5 minutes, and a write a lot of addresses on a frequent basis...
whatcha mailin'?
 Asura.Yojimmbo
Offline
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Yojimmbo
Posts: 1183
By Asura.Yojimmbo 2019-10-19 10:58:17
Link | Quote | Reply
 

Calico Sphinx!
[+]
 Bismarck.Josiahflaming
Offline
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: Josiahafk
Posts: 201
By Bismarck.Josiahflaming 2019-10-19 12:28:06
Link | Quote | Reply
 


[+]
Offline
By Freehugs 2019-10-19 12:59:40
Link | Quote | Reply
 
[+]
 Valefor.Endoq
Offline
Server: Valefor
Game: FFXI
user: Endoq
Posts: 6450
By Valefor.Endoq 2019-10-19 14:12:01
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Freehugs said: »
Valefor.Endoq said: »
I just completely forgot how to write an address for like at least a whole 5 minutes, and a write a lot of addresses on a frequent basis...
whatcha mailin'?
MTG cards, lol.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2019-10-19 23:57:12
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Freehugs said: »
aside from the toss: entirely accurate

also you put them in a toaster oven, ffs
By Jetackuu 2019-10-19 23:59:41
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Bismarck.Josiahflaming said: »
Valefor.Endoq said: »
And that link was Greek to me @__@

Thanks though
the process is deliberately obtuse to force the average person to give up and just buy ringtones in the app store.

Complex dumb dork way for custom tones that I use.

lol icrap and mp3 files. Josi and his subpar and obsolete formats.

I mean if you want your ringtone to sound like absolute ***...
[+]
Offline
By Freehugs 2019-10-20 08:37:14
Link | Quote | Reply
 
I want a Gameboy Color. I never actually owned one so it would be a neat piece to add to my collection. If anyone has one they wanna get rid of I'd be interested!
[+]
 Valefor.Endoq
Offline
Server: Valefor
Game: FFXI
user: Endoq
Posts: 6450
By Valefor.Endoq 2019-10-20 14:07:28
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Freehugs said: »
I want a Gameboy Color. I never actually owned one so it would be a neat piece to add to my collection. If anyone has one they wanna get rid of I'd be interested!
I have one with every gen-1 pokemon game lol
By Jetackuu 2019-10-20 21:41:45
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Freehugs said: »
I want a Gameboy Color. I never actually owned one so it would be a neat piece to add to my collection. If anyone has one they wanna get rid of I'd be interested!

I have one lying around, but may I suggest doing a Pi Zero project with a gameboy case?
Offline
Posts: 457
By Josiahafk 2019-10-20 22:48:28
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Jetackuu said: »
Bismarck.Josiahflaming said: »
Valefor.Endoq said: »
And that link was Greek to me @__@

Thanks though
the process is deliberately obtuse to force the average person to give up and just buy ringtones in the app store.

Complex dumb dork way for custom tones that I use.

lol icrap and mp3 files. Josi and his subpar and obsolete formats.

I mean if you want your ringtone to sound like absolute ***...
Not sure which delusion is stronger at this point.

1. the fact you think that you can hear the difference between 320 kbps mp3 and flac (even with thousand dollar professional equipment)
or
2. a ringtone on a phone, which are known to have the worst speakers known to man, can also convey this difference in your mind.

I give up on replying to you Jet.
 Asura.Carrotchan
MSPaint Savant
Offline
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
Posts: 1074
By Asura.Carrotchan 2019-10-20 22:57:09
Link | Quote | Reply
 
is jet the first person to make josi mad?

is that badge worthy?
[+]
By Jetackuu 2019-10-20 23:17:44
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Josiahafk said: »
Jetackuu said: »
Bismarck.Josiahflaming said: »
Valefor.Endoq said: »
And that link was Greek to me @__@

Thanks though
the process is deliberately obtuse to force the average person to give up and just buy ringtones in the app store.

Complex dumb dork way for custom tones that I use.

lol icrap and mp3 files. Josi and his subpar and obsolete formats.

I mean if you want your ringtone to sound like absolute ***...
Not sure which delusion is stronger at this point.

1. the fact you think that you can hear the difference between 320 kbps mp3 and flac (even with thousand dollar professional equipment)
or
2. a ringtone on a phone, which are known to have the worst speakers known to man, can also convey this difference in your mind.

I give up on replying to you Jet.

Just because you're deaf and can't hear the difference doesn't mean others are and once again you missed the point entirely, canook. If you're going to sit and convert file types you don't want to start with a lossy compression.

Maybe your ***iphone speaker is ***, mine sounds fine.

Then don't reply? Maybe get emo and delete your account again? I'm sorry that logic and facts upset you so. Wait, no I'm not, grow up.
By Jetackuu 2019-10-20 23:20:01
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Asura.Carrotchan said: »
is jet the first person to make josi mad?

is that badge worthy?

I doubt I'm the first, and upsetting a child isn't worthy.
 Asura.Carrotchan
MSPaint Savant
Offline
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
Posts: 1074
By Asura.Carrotchan 2019-10-20 23:27:22
Link | Quote | Reply
 
what's with all the salt, you're going to wake the green bars!
By Jetackuu 2019-10-20 23:32:10
Link | Quote | Reply
 
alltheseflavors.png

How's Spicy?
 Asura.Carrotchan
MSPaint Savant
Offline
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
Posts: 1074
By Asura.Carrotchan 2019-10-20 23:34:33
Link | Quote | Reply
 
alive unfortunately
By Jetackuu 2019-10-20 23:37:48
Link | Quote | Reply
 
lol... why do you say that?
Offline
Posts: 457
By Josiahafk 2019-10-20 23:38:42
Link | Quote | Reply
 
say hi to spiceface for me, lol.
Offline
By Freehugs 2019-10-21 08:43:53
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Jetackuu said: »
I have one lying around, but may I suggest doing a Pi Zero project with a gameboy case?
No.

Valefor.Endoq said: »
I have one with every gen-1 pokemon game lol
Gimme!
Offline
Posts: 58
By ashcrow 2019-10-21 12:07:54
Link | Quote | Reply
 
so every Thursday in our work places we do fun stuff between 2pm-4pm, am going to pitch everquest green to my CEO and colleagues AND GET THEM ADDICTED TO MMOS HAHAHAHAHAH PERFECT PLAN TIRED OF 8AM-6PM WORK SCHEDULE AND THAT SCHEDULE WILL END IN 6 WEEKS. imagine half of them coming late AFTER THE WEEKEND BECAUSE THEY PLAYED AN MMO LOL
[+]
By Jetackuu 2019-10-21 14:05:35
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Freehugs said: »
No.
Not good with a soldering iron?
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
Offline
Server: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
Posts: 14669
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2019-10-21 15:32:13
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Freehugs said: »
I want a Gameboy Color. I never actually owned one so it would be a neat piece to add to my collection. If anyone has one they wanna get rid of I'd be interested!
I think I have one somewhere. o.o
 Valefor.Endoq
Offline
Server: Valefor
Game: FFXI
user: Endoq
Posts: 6450
By Valefor.Endoq 2019-10-21 23:51:38
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Thinking of removing the back seat of my car so it stays open all the way into the trunk... not sure if this is easy to accomplish or not.
[+]
 Bahamut.Negan
Offline
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Negan
Posts: 520
By Bahamut.Negan 2019-10-21 23:55:00
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Valefor.Endoq said: »
Thinking of removing the back seat of my car so it stays open all the way into the trunk... not sure if this is easy to accomplish or not.
Road noise and heat/cold tho~ still it's awesome. I think you should do it!
[+]
 Valefor.Endoq
Offline
Server: Valefor
Game: FFXI
user: Endoq
Posts: 6450
By Valefor.Endoq 2019-10-22 00:02:52
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Bahamut.Negan said: »
Valefor.Endoq said: »
Thinking of removing the back seat of my car so it stays open all the way into the trunk... not sure if this is easy to accomplish or not.
Road noise and heat/cold tho~ still it's awesome. I think you should do it!
I’m basically making it into a sleeping area for when I’m out of town multiple days in a row, and for more efficient hauling stuff around ability. It’s a 2004 Chevy Malibu.
First Page 2 3 ... 21588 21589 21590 ... 21612 21613 21614
Log in to post.