Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2018-07-09
105 users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 21269 21270 21271 ... 21275 21276 21277
By Candlejack 2018-07-11 17:05:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Freehugs said: »
*does a drive-by on RT while blaring Hatsune Miku music*
*Counters with Lorna Shore.*
YouTube Video Placeholder
By volkom 2018-07-11 18:43:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: schizm2
By Schizm Gallantry 2018-07-11 20:05:20
Link | Quote | Reply

By Candlejack 2018-07-11 20:32:19
Link | Quote | Reply

And now for something completely different.
By Schizm Gallantry 2018-07-11 21:45:00
Link | Quote | Reply

<(O.o)> Um.... just watched a video about 14 ways to tell if someone is suicidal...I fit in almost 10 of those categories....

WTF? It's not that I am second guessing myself but if how I am acting and feeling is what suicidal people are behaving....that's messed up.

Kind of disturbed...actually had an awesome June with tons of fun and crazy stuff me and friends did....

Odd thing though, I have lost alot of friends due to unnatural/untimely deaths, only a few to suicides and it's just sad when thinking that this was their best solution to life, even though they had their health and their own apartment/home.

If I had no legs and no arms and was coughing up blood everyday and couldn't eat or drink...yeah *** it, end me. Life is short but the world is large, go poke some dirt or kick some sand, if the universe was created for something special and we exist in this universe, everyone is special..(except the person at my work that took my last Dr.Pepper)...

Here's that vid..

By Josiahkf 2018-07-11 21:55:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Awww yeeee caught the event f****er

[+]
By Schizm Gallantry 2018-07-11 22:14:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Josiahkf said: »
Awww yeeee caught the event f****er

Is it actually limit in time to catch Chu?

That's the one thing that bugged me on FFXIV when they did the Lightning campaign, I don't think it happened after the first time.
By Jetackuu 2018-07-12 06:38:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Hevans said: »
you kill or petrify squall and level with 2 characters you don't want in your final party. none of them get xp and you can farm whatever you like including curse spikes while keeping your real pt at low level. then you use the + stat on level up junctions to push stats to the max.

ff8 the grind is *** real.

Yeah, did that method for a bit, was too damn annoying. I just migrate my save to the PC version and use a save game editor to tack that level back down. I have a few different methods for doing it, but I think my dexdrive finally died on me, or my rs232>usb adapter doesn't work.
By Candlejack 2018-07-12 06:47:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Schizm Gallantry said: »
<(O.o)> Um.... just watched a video about 14 ways to tell if someone is suicidal...I fit in almost 10 of those categories....

WTF? It's not that I am second guessing myself but if how I am acting and feeling is what suicidal people are behaving....that's messed up.

Kind of disturbed...actually had an awesome June with tons of fun and crazy stuff me and friends did....

Odd thing though, I have lost alot of friends due to unnatural/untimely deaths, only a few to suicides and it's just sad when thinking that this was their best solution to life, even though they had their health and their own apartment/home.

If I had no legs and no arms and was coughing up blood everyday and couldn't eat or drink...yeah *** it, end me. Life is short but the world is large, go poke some dirt or kick some sand, if the universe was created for something special and we exist in this universe, everyone is special..(except the person at my work that took my last Dr.Pepper)...

Here's that vid..

By Candlejack 2018-07-12 06:52:32
Link | Quote | Reply

RUUUUUUUUSSH B! CYKA BLYAT!
By Candlejack 2018-07-12 08:02:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey, Hugs! Imagine a dhalmel fighting a dhalmel inside a third dhalmel.
Forum Moderator
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2018-07-12 09:29:05
Link | Quote | Reply

TIL that there is a Japanese rock band called .44 Magnum and they are considerably more powerful than American rock band .38 Special.
[+]
By Candlejack 2018-07-12 11:27:09
Link | Quote | Reply

That feeling when I hit it big at the slots earlier in the week and, not even five days later, it's all gone due to Peek's vet bill, FFXI sub and putting some cash into ye olde steam account.
 Ragnarok.Hevans
Server: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2018-07-12 12:10:46
Link | Quote | Reply

lol i think i still have my dex drive. best device evar. got it for $5 cause the store that was selling it was going out of business.
user: misacat
By Nadleeh Sakurai 2018-07-12 12:38:48
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
By Candlejack 2018-07-12 12:40:50
Link | Quote | Reply

I present exhibit one for RT's consideration.
By Jetackuu 2018-07-12 14:48:05
Link | Quote | Reply

lol i think i still have my dex drive. best device evar. got it for $5 cause the store that was selling it was going out of business.

You get one of the rs232 or usb models?

Got mine off ebay a long time ago, seller sent a damaged floppy with the software/driver so I had to look elsewhere for the software, I believe it's how I stumbled on driverguide before it was complete ***, now there's better software.

Also now one can just use the ps2's memory card reader, well if they have the software.
By Jetackuu 2018-07-12 14:48:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Candlejack said: »

The question is, anyone else still have the little book of codes you kept in the back of it?
user: misacat
By Nadleeh Sakurai 2018-07-12 14:58:02
Link | Quote | Reply

was thinking today

would be nice to see a new medical tv show, like House, or something....

set in the future
like in a spaceship like star trek. idk.
 Ragnarok.Hevans
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2018-07-12 15:01:14
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
By Candlejack 2018-07-12 15:03:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Jetackuu said: »

The question is, anyone else still have the little book of codes you kept in the back of it?
Funny you should ask. I'm a stickler for keeping stuff like that. Meaning aside from missing the box it came in, I have a pretty much complete, FUNCTIONAL Gameboy Game Genie.
By Jetackuu 2018-07-12 15:16:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Think Hevans' is just trying to justify sending *** pics. Just an fyi: please, don't.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2018-07-12 15:19:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Must resist urge to upload this for a screenshot of Trump Gun..

Ragnarok.Hevans
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2018-07-12 15:20:34
Link | Quote | Reply

i've only ever sent *** pics to two chicks. both were chicks who had done more than seen it, and they requested the pics. i didn't enjoy doing it. i actually don't understand the appeal of doing it, but maybe i'm just old. now if chicks with me and it feels like the right time to pull it out, it's like, "FEAST YOUR EYES ON THIS!!!!"
By Candlejack 2018-07-12 15:23:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Anna Ruthven said: »
Waste of a good gun, putting unnecessary *** on it like that.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2018-07-12 15:27:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Anna Ruthven said: »
Waste of a good gun, putting unnecessary *** on it like that.
I love my 1911 and am generally a revolver guy but I would love to have a CZ-75B.
By Freehugs 2018-07-12 15:37:56
Link | Quote | Reply

"FEAST YOUR EYES ON THIS!!!!"
[+]
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2018-07-12 15:44:02
Link | Quote | Reply

i've only ever sent *** pics to two chicks. both were chicks who had done more than seen it, and they requested the pics. i didn't enjoy doing it. i actually don't understand the appeal of doing it, but maybe i'm just old. now if chicks with me and it feels like the right time to pull it out, it's like, "FEAST YOUR EYES ON THIS!!!!"
A long time ago, back in FFXI, there was this chick in my LS no one liked. NO ONE liked her. She was a Mithra RDM, as most "I hate her" girls just happen to be.

One day I was bitching to a friend about her and he said "Do what I'd do, send her a pic of your balls to *** with her."

I was like "That is so immature and juvenile..." so I looked up her email on our LS site and sent her a pic of my balls. Laugh to myself...and awhile later I get a response. She sends a pic back.

I'm pretty sure seeing that is where my life went down hill.

It was bad.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2018-07-12 16:02:12
Link | Quote | Reply

That's not where it went downhill, but the incline did become steeper.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Hevans
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2018-07-12 16:15:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Freehugs said: »
"FEAST YOUR EYES ON THIS!!!!"

*shrugs*

my *** is what it is, i'm not stressing, but unless you're pulling your *** out when you shouldn't be that's not a reaction you'll get. in fact jokes like that being so ubiquitous tend to cause a lot of guys to be terrified of whipping it out and turning into little *** bois. i've never encountered someone who gave that reaction unless it was like some dude pulling it out in front of a group of people as a joke.
First Page 2 3 ... 21269 21270 21271 ... 21275 21276 21277