Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2018-08-14
105 users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 21216 21217 21218 ... 21378 21379 21380
Offline
Posts: 2002
By Freehugs 2018-05-16 17:09:21
Link | Quote | Reply
 
CJ and his pupper irl
[+]
Offline
Posts: 11455
By Candlejack 2018-05-16 18:06:45
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Freehugs said: »
CJ and his pupper irl
And then I go play TF2 and get a sick killstreak going on with melee only.
YouTube Video Placeholder
Offline
Posts: 11455
By Candlejack 2018-05-16 18:21:21
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Fun fact, my dog actually does have a goofy *** grin thanks to an underbite.
[+]
Offline
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: misacat
Posts: 2344
By Nadleeh Sakurai 2018-05-16 18:31:17
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Offline
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: schizm2
Posts: 6272
By Schizm Gallantry 2018-05-16 18:31:39
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Is the blood alkaline or acidic?

A pH of 0 is totally acidic, while a pH of 14 is completely alkaline. A pH of 7 is neutral. Those levels vary throughout your body. Your blood is slightly alkaline, with a pH between 7.35 and 7.45.
 
Offline
Posts:
By 2018-05-16 18:35:18
 Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply
 
Post deleted by User.
Offline
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: schizm2
Posts: 6272
By Schizm Gallantry 2018-05-16 18:43:10
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Josiahkf said: »
Schizm Gallantry said: »
Is the blood alkaline or acidic?

A pH of 0 is totally acidic, while a pH of 14 is completely alkaline. A pH of 7 is neutral. Those levels vary throughout your body. Your blood is slightly alkaline, with a pH between 7.35 and 7.45.
Fascinating.

Do you know the 2 most basic and most acidic substances?

Nope.
 
Offline
Posts:
By 2018-05-16 18:44:41
 Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply
 
Post deleted by User.
Offline
Posts: 11455
By Candlejack 2018-05-16 19:01:21
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Josiahkf said: »
Schizm Gallantry said: »
Josiahkf said: »
Schizm Gallantry said: »
Is the blood alkaline or acidic?

A pH of 0 is totally acidic, while a pH of 14 is completely alkaline. A pH of 7 is neutral. Those levels vary throughout your body. Your blood is slightly alkaline, with a pH between 7.35 and 7.45.
Fascinating.

Do you know the 2 most basic and most acidic substances?

Nope.
Me neither, but they probably include fluorine.
Battery acid and stomach acid.
Offline
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: schizm2
Posts: 6272
By Schizm Gallantry 2018-05-16 19:38:34
Link | Quote | Reply
 
[+]
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Offline
Server: Valefor
Game: FFXI
Posts: 15961
By Valefor.Prothescar 2018-05-16 22:06:44
Link | Quote | Reply
 
YouTube Video Placeholder


Relocated to a much better plot
[+]
Offline
Posts: 11455
By Candlejack 2018-05-17 07:22:34
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Fun Skyrim fact: The Clear Skies and Storm Call shouts can affect the weather inside Blackreach, even though Blackreach isn't an open area. Due to how the area is, it's technically classified as "outside" by the game's programming.
Forum Moderator
Offline
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
Posts: 25638
By Anna Ruthven 2018-05-17 07:32:48
Link | Quote | Reply
 
It also has the ability to remove Alduin's meteor effect.
[+]
Offline
Posts: 30244
By fonewear 2018-05-17 08:06:13
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Candlejack said: »
Fun Skyrim fact: The Clear Skies and Storm Call shouts can affect the weather inside Blackreach, even though Blackreach isn't an open area. Due to how the area is, it's technically classified as "outside" by the game's programming.

Skyrim the best moment for me is accidentally killing a chicken at the start and having all the guards murder me.
[+]
Offline
Posts: 11455
By Candlejack 2018-05-17 08:08:55
Link | Quote | Reply
 
fonewear said: »
Candlejack said: »
Fun Skyrim fact: The Clear Skies and Storm Call shouts can affect the weather inside Blackreach, even though Blackreach isn't an open area. Due to how the area is, it's technically classified as "outside" by the game's programming.

Skyrim the best moment for me is accidentally killing a chicken at the start and having all the guards murder me.
You can get a mod that turns all the chickens into walking bombs.
Offline
Posts: 11455
By Candlejack 2018-05-17 08:10:19
Link | Quote | Reply
 
HURRAY FOR EXPLODING CHICKENS!
YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
Offline
Server: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Nikolce
Posts: 19602
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-05-17 08:23:44
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Valefor.Prothescar said: »
Relocated to a much better plot

pssssh only one aquarium....
Offline
Posts: 11455
By Candlejack 2018-05-17 08:44:17
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Shiva.Nikolce said: »
Valefor.Prothescar said: »
Relocated to a much better plot

pssssh only one aquarium....
He's poor and Irish.
Offline
Server: Brynhildr
Game: FFXIV
user: misacat
Posts: 114
By Misa Pres 2018-05-17 09:39:05
Link | Quote | Reply
 
daily shipgirl
Offline
Posts: 11455
By Candlejack 2018-05-17 09:57:55
Link | Quote | Reply
 
[+]
Offline
Posts: 11455
By Candlejack 2018-05-17 10:09:07
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Hugsie's reaction when I show up with the rope.
YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
MSPaint Winner
Offline
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Leonkasai
Posts: 5634
By Leon Kasai 2018-05-17 10:10:19
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Character designs from the Dragon Ball Super movie.

I really like Vegeta's new colours. So much better than the brighter blue he had before. This should look much better with SSB now too.

And holy ***, Dragon Ball Heroes is getting an anime adaptation.

I can't believe I lived to see the day when Golden Cooler and SS4 Goku vs SSB Goku was actually getting into an anime.
First episode is being screened at some kind of event on July 1st.
[+]
Offline
Posts: 11455
By Candlejack 2018-05-17 10:33:08
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Leon Kasai said: »
Character designs from the Dragon Ball Super movie.

I really like Vegeta's new colours. So much better than the brighter blue he had before. This should look much better with SSB now too.

And holy ***, Dragon Ball Heroes is getting an anime adaptation.

I can't believe I lived to see the day when Golden Cooler and SS4 Goku vs SSB Goku was actually getting into an anime.
First episode is being screened at some kind of event on July 1st.
I honestly thought Super was going to take things in that direction when BLUE HAIRED TRUNKS showed up in the Black arc. Trunks in Heroes has blue hair, after all, whereas every other version we'd seen before had purple hair.
MSPaint Winner
Offline
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Leonkasai
Posts: 5634
By Leon Kasai 2018-05-17 11:00:18
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Candlejack said: »
I honestly thought Super was going to take things in that direction when BLUE HAIRED TRUNKS showed up in the Black arc. Trunks in Heroes has blue hair, after all, whereas every other version we'd seen before had purple hair.
Xeno Trunks (the original Heroes Trunks; based on Cell saga Trunks, and currently part of the Time Patrol in Heroes and Xenoverse) has always had, and still has purple hair. It's just longer now.


Prisoner Trunks is based on Black to the Future Trunks, which is why he has blue hair.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Offline
Server: Valefor
Game: FFXI
Posts: 15961
By Valefor.Prothescar 2018-05-17 15:14:11
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Shiva.Nikolce said: »
Valefor.Prothescar said: »
Relocated to a much better plot

pssssh only one aquarium....

Unfortunately can only have one, but once they let me have more on Tuesday I'll be filling the place with fish just like my senior prom
Offline
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: misacat
Posts: 2344
By Nadleeh Sakurai 2018-05-17 15:34:37
Link | Quote | Reply
 
nice nice. congrats.
I relocated myself as well earlier this week
(people welcomed to visit)
went from a small plot to a mid one.
sniped it from some guy standing there for 2 hrs, waiting for the vacancy cooldown to go away, and MisaJerk just runs in and relocates there.

House 44 (?) in ward 16 , if anyone wants to visit.
Forum Moderator
Offline
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
Posts: 25638
By Anna Ruthven 2018-05-17 15:51:45
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Valefor.Prothescar said: »
Shiva.Nikolce said: »
Valefor.Prothescar said: »
Relocated to a much better plot

pssssh only one aquarium....

Unfortunately can only have one, but once they let me have more on Tuesday I'll be filling the place with fish just like my senior prom
But do you own TWO AQUARIUMS?
Offline
Posts: 11455
By Candlejack 2018-05-17 16:07:48
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Anna Ruthven said: »
Valefor.Prothescar said: »
Shiva.Nikolce said: »
Valefor.Prothescar said: »
Relocated to a much better plot

pssssh only one aquarium....

Unfortunately can only have one, but once they let me have more on Tuesday I'll be filling the place with fish just like my senior prom
But do you own TWO AQUARIUMS?
Probably does but has no way to put the second one up without removing the first one.
Offline
Posts: 11455
By Candlejack 2018-05-17 16:08:52
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Heh, CJPupper's fecal test came back clean. His bloodwork still shows the usual trace of Lyme disease but he's healthy otherwise.
Offline
Posts: 11455
By Candlejack 2018-05-17 16:10:18
Link | Quote | Reply
 
HUGS, RUSH B! CYKA BLYAT! KNIFE ONLY!
First Page 2 3 ... 21216 21217 21218 ... 21378 21379 21380
Log in to post.