Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 20242 20243 20244 ... 22573 22574 22575
By Ramyrez 2016-11-23 09:18:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Shadowlina said: »
Ramyrez said: »
Grand Tour was every bit as good as I was expecting, and every bit better than the new Top Gear cast. No offense to Matt LeBlanc, as I like him and if he had joined the cast in a different way I'd have approved.

But the BBC dropped the ball big time. Amazon's gain.
I totally agree that they have suffered hugely as a result but then agsain. In 6 months they had huge complaints about Jeremy s word choices. Amazon I feel will let them do whatever they want with the show, they also have a lot more creative freedoms because of the BBC restrictive policies.

The BBC was in a bit of a tough position b/c Jeremy's behavior that got him fired was problematic because he actually punched someone and even he has said he was having a very tough time and stress got to him and he let it affect him adversely and did things he shouldn't have and regretted, and he's come to the defense of the man he hit stating it wasn't that dude's fault, he didn't deserve it, and people taking JC's "side" and attacking that producer weren't being fair.

That said, prior to the physical altercation, don't kid yourself. The BBC loved the line Jezza walked and occasionally crossed. Controversy drives ratings.
 Sylph.Shadowlina
Forum Moderator
Lockstylin'
Server: Sylph
Game: FFXI
By Sylph.Shadowlina 2016-11-23 09:23:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Shadowlina said: »
Grand Tour was every bit as good as I was expecting, and every bit better than the new Top Gear cast. No offense to Matt LeBlanc, as I like him and if he had joined the cast in a different way I'd have approved.

But the BBC dropped the ball big time. Amazon's gain.
I totally agree that they have suffered hugely as a result but then agsain. In 6 months they had huge complaints about Jeremy s word choices. Amazon I feel will let them do whatever they want with the show, they also have a lot more creative freedoms because of the BBC restrictive policies.

The BBC was in a bit of a tough position b/c Jeremy's behavior that got him fired was problematic because he actually punched someone and even he has said he was having a very tough time and stress got to him and he let it affect him adversely and did things he shouldn't have and regretted.

That said, prior to the physical altercation, don't kid yourself. The BBC loved the line Jezza walked and occasionally crossed. Controversy drives ratings.
Thing is the BBC kinda has to set a standerd they cant "really" get away with too many contravercies because its a state funded channel. Their actual Policies for Getting shows on the BBC is extremely strict. Lots of youtubers worked with the BBC and ofc because of their policies, none of the stuff they made ever got aired. "because it was too "x thing""

Actually from my understanding they didn't like their producer because he was enforcing that standerd, as it was the only show that aired on BBC one that had not.
By Ramyrez 2016-11-23 09:27:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Admittedly I am not from the UK and my experience with the BBC is BBC America and watching things on Netflix/AP/etc., so I don't know the specifics in that regard.

But I really think their controversy helped fuel their popularity and the BBC reaped the benefits, even if they were oblivious to it.

But you're right. They were in a tough spot because you can't just let your employees go assaulting each other. It sets a horrible precedent.

Then again, it's not like it'd have been the worst thing a BBC employee did.
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-11-23 09:29:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Well I didn't die/fall but I ate a bad weight of the land cause I was surrounded <.<
[+]
By Yatenkou 2016-11-23 09:43:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Is Skype down or something?
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-11-23 09:44:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Nope.
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Lillica
By Grumpy Cat 2016-11-23 09:45:09
Link | Quote | Reply

I need to get off Facebook for the day. I hate that I live in a part of the state where people can be openly racist without being direct about it.

They can say things like "kids from NYC" and "of course he is from Bronx" when a news article comes out where a black person did something. Then a whole slew of ***about how "kids from NYC" brings nothing but crime and drugs and blah blah blah.

Sorry but in the last year something like 10 meth labs were shut down up here. All the people involved were either locals or Canadian (all of them WHITE).

Hell in the case that spurred this convo it was a black kid from the bronx, he stole one of those donation bottles full of change for the animal shelter. This past summer an elderly woman did the same thing, but stole multiple bottles from different locations. But the reaction on facebook only came when the black kid did it, the talk about bring out guns and "defending our territory" only came out then.

Then when I point out the racism "WHOA WHOA nobody was saying anything RACIST we just said 'CITY KIDS' they COULD be white too! Actually YOU are the one being racist by implying that I am racist!"

Sorry if this is too P&R for RT, but I just needed to rant because I hate that this is affecting my life. I hate that people are allowed to be this way and that standing up against it just gets replies about being a liberal hippy cry *** whatever.

I'm gunna take a bath and draw some anime titties.
[+]
 Sylph.Shadowlina
Forum Moderator
Lockstylin'
Server: Sylph
By Sylph.Shadowlina 2016-11-23 09:52:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Best.sign.off.ever.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-11-23 09:57:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Grumpy Cat said: »
I'm gunna take a bath and draw some anime titties.
Good man!

Nobody likes smelly anime titties.
By Jetackuu 2016-11-23 10:12:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Yatenkou said: »
Just yours, you're welcome.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-11-23 10:28:17
Link | Quote | Reply

I didn't understand anything during the second boss of Keeper of the Cake, but it's fine, I didn't die and even got 2 commendations at the end <.<
 Asura.Ina
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2016-11-23 10:40:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Sehachan said: »
I didn't understand anything during the second boss of Keeper of the Cake, but it's fine, I didn't die and even got 2 commendations at the end <.<
He locks onto people and drops fire on the ground flying towards them... other than that you just poke him till he dies.
By Bloodrose 2016-11-23 10:46:23
Link | Quote | Reply

>.> my ability to procure enough umbrite ores is beginning to fall behind my ability to procure the necessary items for creating the unaspected sand for my 240 daggers.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-11-23 10:49:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Huton has spoiled me, now everytime I don't have it on me I don't feel satisfied.
 Asura.Ina
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2016-11-23 10:52:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Bloodrose said: »
>.> my ability to procure enough umbrite ores is beginning to fall behind my ability to procure the necessary items for creating the unaspected sand for my 240 daggers.
That's normal though.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-11-23 10:57:30
Link | Quote | Reply

my 240 daggers
That's a lot of daggers to have!
[+]
By Grumpy Cat 2016-11-23 10:58:29
Link | Quote | Reply

I think I may have crossed the threshold where I no longer prefer drawing on physical paper and want to stick to digital.

Also *** trying to draw Merlwyb's nose
[+]
MSPaint Winner
By Ohji Lunartail 2016-11-23 11:33:46
Link | Quote | Reply

I think I may have crossed the threshold where I no longer prefer drawing on physical paper and want to stick to digital.

Also *** trying to draw Merlwyb's nose
then do something in her mouth

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Kittykite 2016-11-23 11:35:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Josiahfk said: »
Punny Pic]
funny that I see this because we were making puns yesterday because a new cashier... her name is Mystery huhuhu was actually fun at work for once.
By Grumpy Cat 2016-11-23 11:39:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Josiahfk said: »
I didn't know drac was ordained
I am, and if they let me in anyone can.
By Kittykite 2016-11-23 11:55:23
Link | Quote | Reply

my 240 daggers

Take notes Seha!!
[+]
Forum Moderator
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2016-11-23 11:58:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Yatenkou said: »
Been working for me.
By Grumpy Cat 2016-11-23 12:01:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Kittykite said: »
my 240 daggers

Take notes Seha!!

I have a drawing of Seha and Bloodrose too!

[Mod Edit: Are you *** KIDDING ME GRUMPY?!?!]
Forum Moderator
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2016-11-23 12:04:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Kittykite said: »
my 240 daggers

Take notes Seha!!

I have a drawing of Seha and Bloodrose too!

[Mod Edit: Are you *** KIDDING ME GRUMPY?!?!]
I didn't get my mount, still mad. Piss off.

[User Edit: I should've just given my extra to you instead of forgetting a 0 - Dracondria]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-11-23 12:04:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Steps of Faith now...I remember going into this battlefield before, but not what happened in it for reasons that I cannot mention.. <.<
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2016-11-23 12:10:28
Link | Quote | Reply

[Mod Edit: Never mind.]
By Jetackuu 2016-11-23 12:17:14
Link | Quote | Reply

*popcorn*