Forum » FFXI » General » New Gobbie Bag Quests
New Gobbie Bag Quests
 Siren.Sinneloa
Server: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: Sinneloa
By Siren.Sinneloa 2009-03-04 09:49:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Id sure love it if instead of items this time it would be food. Id rake everyone over the coals big time with my cooking 99.3 and just sit back and laugh.
 Midgardsormr.Bleedingwulf
Server: Midgardsormr
By Midgardsormr.Bleedingwulf 2009-03-04 10:13:06
Link | Quote | Reply

I'd rather it being r/ex items from soloable pop NMs.
Server: Remora
By Remora.Disintegration 2009-03-04 10:21:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Who wants to derail this thread with me? The OP obviously is the one who deserves the raking..
 Siren.Delirium
user: Delirium
By Siren.Delirium 2009-03-04 10:32:05
Link | Quote | Reply

sorry but he's not allowed to be raked over coals yet. he isn't high enough level to get to the zone without help
 Seraph.Ryuhayabusa
Server: Seraph
By Seraph.Ryuhayabusa 2009-03-04 10:33:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Sinneloa said:
Id sure love it if instead of items this time it would be food. Id rake everyone over the coals big time with my cooking 99.3 and just sit back and laugh.

we get a godsend like this and all you can think of is ripping people off? you belong on wallstreet, not FFXI.
 Shiva.Artemicion
Server: Shiva
user:
By Shiva.Artemicion 2009-03-04 11:33:22
 Delete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Next time, search the forums before making redundant repeat threads. This is where your posts belong.
 Siren.Sinneloa
By Siren.Sinneloa 2009-03-05 20:22:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Ive had to endure the most ignorant people in this game and if what I originally posted happens it will be time to rake me over the coals. When I was finally able to synth Tentacle Sushi and the price was set at 33k a stack it took a mere 2 weeks for it to have only 7 stacks at 33k each go to 18k a stack and have 51 stacks busting the ah out at the seems. I will laugh with glee if it is food synths but Im not counting on it but lets see what happens when its a KC for one of the bags. We'll see whos laughing then.
 Seraph.Kyaaadaa
Server: Seraph
user: Kyaaadaa
By Seraph.Kyaaadaa 2009-03-05 20:27:50
Link | Quote | Reply

As I've posted a few times... Place foot on Sinneloa's forehead... press firmly...
 Siren.Sinneloa
By Siren.Sinneloa 2009-03-05 21:10:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Think about it like this. Try getting 24 royal jellies to make cursed soup which with abjuration oblation is turned into ambrosia. Then try anyway possible to get dragon meat which does stack and would cost probably a mil(more now that Im thinking about it) if anyone was lucky enough to get 12 of said item. To not really put an end to this but to say when I did get 70 slots I could do multiple synths without using the storage in my MH or use the delivery system to get rid of items which in turn made everything a lot easier since all the time I have fishing gear,fishing outfit,chefs apron,chefs hat,synth materials and whatever else Im carrying at the time. If you want to say what I said is bad thats your choice but it was still meant more in fun than anything else.
 Lakshmi.Septroth
Server: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Septroth 2009-03-05 21:12:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Sinneloa said:

and while your trying to do that i will show up and undercut you by 75% and make 2X the gil cause i am moving 10X the inventory
 Siren.Sinneloa
By Siren.Sinneloa 2009-03-05 22:22:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Septroth said:
Sinneloa said:

and while your trying to do that i will show up and undercut you by 75% and make 2X the gil cause i am moving 10X the inventory

Uh. OK. Were on two different servers but Im sure youll pull it off.