Best Atma 4???

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » Endgame » Abyssea » Best Atma 4???
Best Atma 4???
First Page 2 3 4
 Gilgamesh.Tweeek
Server: Gilgamesh
Game: FFXI
user: Tweeek
By Gilgamesh.Tweeek 2011-01-14 12:32:15
Link | Quote | Reply

wat?
 Bismarck.Angeleus
Server: Bismarck
user: Munky
By Bismarck.Angeleus 2011-01-14 12:33:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Ajahri said:
heres my list of my most played jobs

BLM, THF, BRD, BST, NIN, SMN, PLD

can you guyz let me kno the best atmas for a standard pty situation plz & ty

[+]
 Shiva.Flionheart
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-01-14 12:36:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Atma is easy mode.

God mode players play with only level 1 RSE and no Atma.
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Volkom
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: volkom
By Quetzalcoatl.Volkom 2011-01-14 12:42:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Atma is easy mode. God mode players play with only level 1 RSE and no Atma.
I'ma try that tonight!
 Caitsith.Mahayaya
Server: Caitsith
user: Trebold
By Caitsith.Mahayaya 2011-01-14 12:58:28
Link | Quote | Reply

BLM and SMN would benefit a lot from MM. Maybe PLD too if you're going for a Sanguine Blade kind of setup(since PLD doesn't have a very good hold on much else). BLM can also get a lot of power out of Atma of the Beyond and Atma of the Ultimate. I don't have Beyond, but I hear it's top notch for nukes.

NIN benefits a LOT from Razed Ruins. So does THF.

I don't know enough about BST to give any advice, but I'd assume RR and VV would be good DD atmas. If you're going to solo NMs, you may want Impenetrable Tower and Sanguine Scythe to give your pet enough HP to live a while.
 Gilgamesh.Tweeek
By Gilgamesh.Tweeek 2011-01-14 13:03:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Ajahri said:
maybe i worded that wrong i just need the best atmas period for those jobs

you might as well ask this question:

Ajahri said:
I leveled all of my jobs as key *** in abyssea I don't know anything about multiple jobs and don't know much about any atmas. Rather than learn each job individually or perhaps learn 1 job at a time maybe even ask 1 forum at a time i.e. ask a BRD forum some questions about playing BRD I will instead ask the following question:

Please tell me what I should do to gear all these unique jobs that in some cases have nothing in common BLM, THF, BRD, BST, NIN, SMN, PLD then please tell me what macros to use, while you're at it can you just tell me which atmas to use? Can you just generally tell me how to play every job in the game I am unable to put in the time to research anything

obviously I only mean the best in any standard party

Rather than just ask 1 question about all these jobs try and do a little research in the jobs individual forums

1 place to check

Each job is unique and even more unique than that is the purpose in the party there is no 1 answer for all those jobs or "standard" party.

If your only real problem is understanding on what atmas are available then here Atma List
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Natlow
user: Natlow
By Quetzalcoatl.Natlow 2011-01-14 15:58:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Ajahri said:
Gilgamesh.Tweeek said:
Valefor.Ajahri said:

Ajahri said:
I leveled all of my jobs as key *** in abyssea I don't know anything about multiple jobs and don't know much about any atmas. Rather than learn each job individually or perhaps learn 1 job at a time maybe even ask 1 forum at a time i.e. ask a BRD forum some questions about playing BRD I will instead ask the following question:

Please tell me what I should do to gear all these unique jobs that in some cases have nothing in common BLM, THF, BRD, BST, NIN, SMN, PLD then please tell me what macros to use, while you're at it can you just tell me which atmas to use? Can you just generally tell me how to play every job in the game I am unable to put in the time to research anything

Rather than just ask 1 question about all these jobs try and do a little research in the jobs individual forums

1 place to check

Each job is unique and even more unique than that is the purpose in the party there is no 1 answer for all those jobs or "standard" party.

If your only real problem is understanding on what atmas are available then here Atma List

i never said that... im in the best ls in Valefore and im a vet player i understand the game inside and out im just lazy and would have loved if people werent *** and would READ a question and ANSWER it or just not post... example

THF: VV, RR, Senguine Scythe or something like that

*** i h8 people

So you're angry because people aren't doing the work that you are, self-admittedly, too lazy to do?

Also, if you're such a 'vet' player, surely you'd realise the immortal words of FFXIAH: ***'s situational. You can't just have a generic three atma for each job, your selection should vary depending on what you're doing.

Biting people's head off for not giving you want you wanted is certainly not a way to get help.
 Carbuncle.Asymptotic
Server: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Asymptotic 2011-01-14 15:59:26
Link | Quote | Reply

BLM: Minikin Monstrosity, Ultimate, Beyond
BRD: Minikin, Despot, Deep Devourer? IDK really.
BST: RR, probably VV, Apocalypse? Not my area of expertise.
THF: RR, GH, Apoc
NIN: RR, GH, Apoc
SMN: Depends on what you're doing much more than other jobs.
PLD: Uh.

[+]
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
Server: Fenrir
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2011-01-14 16:00:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Ajahri said:
*** i h8 people
That's funny, so do I. Get off your lazy *** and at least attempt to sort things out before asking and you might get the info you want along with the reasoning behind the answer.
[+]
 Bismarck.Helel
Server: Bismarck
user: Billzey
By Bismarck.Helel 2011-01-14 16:01:02
Link | Quote | Reply

I hate people that write hate as h8.
[+]
 Shiva.Flionheart
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-01-14 16:05:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Helel said:
I hate people that write hate as h8.

I play Brawl with this guy

And he names all his custom levels things like:

"CheeseGr8r"
"Masturb8r"
"H8rsgnaH8r"

More too but I forget.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Asymptotic
By Carbuncle.Asymptotic 2011-01-14 16:07:13
Link | Quote | Reply

I still think you're lazy.
[+]
 Pandemonium.Scrumpet
Server: Pandemonium
user: Scrumpet
By Pandemonium.Scrumpet 2011-01-14 16:08:59
Link | Quote | Reply

What should WHMja use? :0
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2011-01-14 16:09:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Ajahri said:
Fenrir.Nightfyre said:
Valefor.Ajahri said:
*** i h8 people
That's funny, so do I. Get off your lazy *** and at least attempt to sort things out before asking and you might get the info you want along with the reasoning behind the answer.

wasn't lazy enough to make the post and still got my request answered so you response isn't need *** idiot
That's fine, though you should probably be aware that the posts in question were wrong on several atmas.
 Valefor.Ulilly
Server: Valefor
user: SlayerDNA
By Valefor.Ulilly 2011-01-14 16:12:08
Link | Quote | Reply

1st of all

do you guys seriously go post by post and troll every M'fen post? Like seriously learn to read or gtfo... he asked for "advice" so advice should be giving in a polite way would be about right I would say. Thank to all the ppl who answered the post like it was meant to be answered. Sorry I cant add to the post myself cause ppl have already answered it best^^*

Anyways it just gets to me how people cant just answer a *** question or gtfo and change tampons or something... Post something useful or move on simple..

PS: Some ppl who dare post in such fashion really don't know ***about abyssea so I would get off that high-horse and stop making yourself look like bigger idiots.

[+]
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2011-01-14 16:13:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Ulilly said:
1st of all

do you guys seriously go post by post and troll every M'fen post? Like seriously learn to read or gtfo... he asked for "advice" so advice should be giving in a polite way would be about right I would say. Thank to all the ppl who answered the post like it was meant to be answered. Sorry I cant add to the post myself cause ppl have already answered it best^^*

Anyways it just gets to me how people cant just answer a *** question or gtfo and change tampons or something... Post something useful or move on simple..

PS: Some ppl who dare post in such fashion really don't know ***about abyssea so I would get off that high-horse and stop making yourself look like bigger idiots.

[+]
 Carbuncle.Asymptotic
By Carbuncle.Asymptotic 2011-01-14 16:15:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Nightfyre said:
Valefor.Ajahri said:
Fenrir.Nightfyre said:
Valefor.Ajahri said:
*** i h8 people

wasn't lazy enough to make the post and still got my request answered so you response isn't need *** idiot
That's fine, though you should probably be aware that the posts in question were wrong on several atmas.

If I was wrong, I don't feel bad for it, because on half the ***I was guessing!
 Valefor.Ulilly
Server: Valefor
user: SlayerDNA
By Valefor.Ulilly 2011-01-14 16:15:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Is not butthurt silly^^

Its called "STOP *** TROLLING"
 Gilgamesh.Tweeek
By Gilgamesh.Tweeek 2011-01-14 16:16:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Ajahri said:
Quetzalcoatl.Natlow said:
Valefor.Ajahri said:
Gilgamesh.Tweeek said:
Valefor.Ajahri said:

Ajahri said:

1 place to check

i never said that... im in the best ls in Valefore and im a vet player i understand the game inside and out im just lazy and would have loved if people werent *** and would READ a question and ANSWER it or just not post... example

THF: VV, RR, Senguine Scythe or something like that

*** i h8 people

So you're angry because people aren't doing the work that you are, self-admittedly, too lazy to do?

Also, if you're such a 'vet' player, surely you'd realise the immortal words of FFXIAH: ***'s situational. You can't just have a generic three atma for each job, your selection should vary depending on what you're doing.

Biting people's head off for not giving you want you wanted is certainly not a way to get help.

your point? still got what i wanted from somebody that understood... problem?

you didn't really get your answer many people feel NIN should not ALWAYS use those atmas for example but in many situations those atmas listed would be the best. ***even a WHM (non-DD role) can have a difference of opinion on which atmas to use.

I tried to provide you with an answer that would allow you to get the best possible answers and provide you with the knowledge to find out how to get this information yourself.
 Siren.Kunimatsu
Server: Siren
user: Kunimatsu
By Siren.Kunimatsu 2011-01-14 16:19:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Ulilly said:
1st of all

Quetzalcoatl.Natlow
user: Natlow
By Quetzalcoatl.Natlow 2011-01-14 16:20:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Nightfyre said:

Careful Night, you wouldn't want to mess with the best LS on Valefor. They might *** your ***up.

All we're saying is that if they ask for advice, doing so politely will likely result in a better response, and that there is no end-all-be-all atma combination for each job. But apparently that seems beyond your comprehension, shame.
[+]
First Page 2 3 4