Forum » FFXI » General » {Good bye.}
{Good bye.}
 Fairy.Tbest
Server: Fairy
Game: FFXI
user: Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-02-27 17:22:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Well... You know that old saying your parents used to tell you when you were little?

"If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all."

I think that fits quite nicely. Apparently, I'm an ***/***/jerk/etc. etc. so I figure, enough's enough.
I don't really trust myself to 'not' be any of those lovely things I'm sure people think I am... So...
I figure I'll just stop posting. =)
Take care, everyone.
-T
 Shiva.Artemicion
Server: Shiva
user:
By Shiva.Artemicion 2009-02-27 17:24:51
 Delete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

As long as you're not Korpg I think you should stick around.

Ninja edit: The fact that you can even acknowledge your previous faults and are making an (albeit forfeiting) attempt to correct it tells me (and I'm sure many others) you're a decent person. Your given quote is food for thought indeed, but keep in mind a majority of the forum discussions, flames, debates, etc. are lighthearted in nature and helps us see things in a different light; even if it is only relating to a video game lol.
 Siren.Enternius
Server: Siren
user: Enternius
By Siren.Enternius 2009-02-27 17:28:46
Link | Quote | Reply

I agree! Stay with us. You're good for arguing with, which is almost all of what forums are intended to be.
That being said, I don't think I've ever argued with you, so...
YOU'RE WRONG.
 Odin.Liela
Server: Odin
user: Liela
By Odin.Liela 2009-02-27 18:11:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh, come come now. Just because you state your opinions when you disagree with others is no reason to think you are a jerk and leave.
 Ifrit.Haseyo
Server: Ifrit
user:
By Ifrit.Haseyo 2009-02-27 18:32:17
 Delete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Leaving when a bunch of people call you an *** over the internet?
Have you been under a rock?
 Fairy.Chaossoul
user: Chaossoul
By Fairy.Chaossoul 2009-02-27 18:39:25
Link | Quote | Reply

You make some of these forum's pretty funny, and put up some good info... plus there needs to be more people from Fairy server posting...
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
Server: Gilgamesh
user: alyria
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-02-27 18:55:27
Link | Quote | Reply

LoL I think this is cause of me if that is what he is aiming at since i jumped at him on a thread for nitpicking on a word.

I don't think you are an *** or anything but you were being a jerk that time after you responded to answer his question in my opinion and so I said something. In my opinion you should have just left the first sentence and leave the jerk comment out. It's not fun is it when another can be a jerk right back, if you got mad at my comment then I'm sorry. Don't leave cause of comments or others. It is just like that saying "Think before you speak" same as the quote you said "If you can't say anything nice then don't say anything at all."

So if this is cause of me then, I'm sorry.
user: effedup
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-02-27 20:27:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Chaossoul said:
You make some of these forum's pretty funny, and put up some good info... plus there needs to be more people from Fairy server posting...

I agree ^^
 Bahamut.Cyr
Server: Bahamut
user: Cyr
By Bahamut.Cyr 2009-02-27 20:39:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Tbest, I love you. Don't leave me ;;

You're like the only person around here who agrees with me on anything. >_>

So ronery...

PS. Way to be dramatic, fgt. <3
 Asura.Korpg
Server: Asura
user: Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-02-27 20:45:28
Link | Quote | Reply

If you are going to run because somebody is an ***, you will never stop running.

*** are everywhere. You can't get away from them. Even if you live in a cave for the rest of your life, they will find you.
 Bahamut.Etrayis
Server: Bahamut
user: Etrayis
By Bahamut.Etrayis 2009-02-27 21:06:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh finally! Man you are such a ***. I can't express how glad I am your leaving these forums! I've had friends watching for when you would leave even!........................ Just kidding, who are you again?
 Odin.Blazza
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2009-02-27 22:05:15
Link | Quote | Reply

I honestly don't care one iota one way or the other if you stay or go. I certainly don't hate you and wish you'd leave though, so if you enjoy posting, stick around. A different view-point is always welcome on any topic, even if it's just to laugh at for it's absurdity :D
 Ragnarok.Anye
Server: Ragnarok
user: Anye
By Ragnarok.Anye 2009-02-27 23:23:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Lol, honestly, that's a first to hear someone actually take the initiative and volunteer to leave when he/she's causing trouble.

I have really never seen much drastic behavior from you Tbest--you voice your opinion quite solidly, but who else hasn't? And while you have every right to express yourself, all we and the mods ask for is to hold back on the offensive language, and try not to cause any problems. If there are any, just handle it one-on-one. I really would like to see a /blist ability on these forums :< It would help solve a few disputes, I'm sure XD
 Ragnarok.Elkanah
user: Elkanah
By Ragnarok.Elkanah 2009-02-28 00:04:26
Link | Quote | Reply

*causes chaos and mischief before Anye* \(*4*)/ <33

Srsly though, youre ok in my book!
 Ragnarok.Anye
By Ragnarok.Anye 2009-02-28 00:15:29
Link | Quote | Reply

<_< Elk you've only posted twice XD
 Odin.Blazza
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2009-02-28 00:19:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Doesn't mean he doesn't read. A lot of people read these forums without ever posting... Be careful what you say, they're watching you. >.>
 Ragnarok.Anye
By Ragnarok.Anye 2009-02-28 00:26:23
Link | Quote | Reply

LOL Blazza, Elk's a good lsmate of mine XD
 Fairy.Blackmist
user: Blackmist
By Fairy.Blackmist 2009-02-28 06:00:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Pffft, if anyone should leave, It's Anye. Such a trouble maker! omg remember that one time, ya! You know witch one i'm talk'n about! YAr! that one..

oh, and Blackmist's Gotta go!

.. :P

Na. i don't think you cause ""that"" much trouble
 Fairy.Neptuneice
By Fairy.Neptuneice 2009-02-28 08:58:20
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't think you're an ***, and judging by these peoples posts not many others do either. You may want to reconsider leaving. Besides, I'll miss seeing you stand next to me when I race my chocobos xD
 Fairy.Triaria
user: Triaria
By Fairy.Triaria 2009-03-01 00:53:19
Link | Quote | Reply

; ; My first post and such a sad topic.

So according to these people above me and my personal opinion... You are not an ***/***/jerk/etc. etc. People just don't know how to handle good criticism. You want to help those who need it and are willing to give them information they need. They may not see it now but they will thank you later. ^.~ Please don't leave just yet hun, I finally joined! Hehe!

<4<4<4
Mwah~
 Asura.Malekith
By Asura.Malekith 2009-03-01 01:08:42
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm sure most who saw the thread title, got excited only to see that you were the OP and then feel letdown.

Dude, listen to the mob... if they all wanted you gone, I'm sure they could be a lot more forceful with respect to saying GTFO... so far as I've seen there's been none of that...
 Asura.Korpg
user: Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-03-01 03:30:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Malekith said:
I'm sure most who saw the thread title, got excited only to see that you were the OP and then feel letdown.

Dude, listen to the mob... if they all wanted you gone, I'm sure they could be a lot more forceful with respect to saying GTFO... so far as I've seen there's been none of that...

Except mine.

Korpg said:
If you are going to run because somebody is an ***, you will never stop running.

*** are everywhere. You can't get away from them. Even if you live in a cave for the rest of your life, they will find you.

Well, it wasn't so nasty as saying GTFO, but it wasn't a plea to stay and continue posting either.

So I will say it. Don't leave cause of being an *** (or so you think, you are mild compared to me and Malekith). If everyone who is an *** left, we wouldn't have drama and nobody would bother reading any of these posts (admit it, you like to see the latest Korpg vs Malekith/Wooooodum/Kevin/Thunderblaze (although he got LM-17, so ha to him)).