Incredible Lvl 63 DMG.

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Incredible Lvl 63 DMG.
Incredible Lvl 63 DMG.
 Bahamut.Bojack
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Bojack316
By Bahamut.Bojack 2009-02-25 12:52:02
Link | Quote | Reply

This quote is from the thread about your best WS dmg:
Enternius said:
Okay. I can believe that.
I mean, after seeing stuff like this at LV63, it wouldn't surprise me.

If you can't view the screenshot it shows a level 63 RNG doing a Barrage for 1559 followed but a Slug Shot for 2309. I've been in some awesome parties at that level before, and have seen some very well geared Rangers, but these numbers just boggle my mind for Level 63. If it was a Meripo it wouldn't boggle my mind cause I've seen numbers like that in Meripo...just never that low of a level lol. Assuming that Barrage hit with all 5 arrows that's about 311 per arrow...combined with the SS dmg that must have been pretty close too all of the bird's HP. Was there like 2 cor's and a brd (Soul Voice?) in that pt? what gear was the RNG wearing for SS? I know that it's true but immediately after seeing the numbers, the back of my mind thinks 'no way, that's impossible' haha...mostly cause I've never seen numbers that high at level 63 in person before.
 Ragnarok.Matix
Server: Ragnarok
user: Matix
By Ragnarok.Matix 2009-02-25 13:37:04
Link | Quote | Reply

i dont see why it would be, or seem impossible at all, its a bird, hes as rng, using a gun with endgame ammo, hes got a cor for chaos, and min(x2), probably dia, seems tottaly feasible to me(that mustve been a fun party), most especially with a cor and brd, i dont see what "2 cors" would do to his dmg since chaos is really the only damage related one for rng
 Pandemonium.Ironguy
Server: Pandemonium
user: Ironguy
By Pandemonium.Ironguy 2009-02-25 13:55:20
Link | Quote | Reply

hi