Abyssea Focus LS Recruiting 2x Runs Daily 6days

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Leviathan » Abyssea Focus LS Recruiting 2x runs daily 6days
Abyssea Focus LS Recruiting 2x runs daily 6days
By Egonn 2010-12-28 09:51:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Abyssean Gods is now recruiting! We have a steady LS with a simple point based system. In one week we did the first three zones for everyone who didn't have it and then we got VV and RR atmas. We're looking for people who can show up to events at a steady pace who are willing to work with people to get things done. If you have an abyssea LS already, why not double up? Run times are 11am and 6pm EST for the next two weeks, then once schools starts up we'll move the runs later. Runs are on Monday through Saturday and we host EXP parties, KI hunting parties, NM's, VNMs, Etc. To apply simply send Egonn or SKinnymcgee a /tell in game with:

Main Job
Notable Gear
2 main backup jobs you actually play well
# of Stones
By Egonn 2011-01-25 21:52:58
Link | Quote | Reply

We're still recruiting. 9/9 6/6 as an LS but still doing mega bosses and +2's as an LS. Losing some good players due to stones, etc. Looking for good mages who are available 3-5 nights a week 6:30 pm est.
By Leojr 2011-01-26 01:56:17
Link | Quote | Reply

You guys still not building time for events? lol.. people should not have any stone problems...get 300+ mins, farm the *** out the zone for 5hrs+ not 1-2 like ive seen majority of the time and leave with 120mins so that next run you don't have to use stones. Also going in and killing 1-2 NMs then leaving rly sends a signal to veteran/hardcore players to just leave. Do things right and you might not have people leaving.. Also spend more time farming then getting people access to Shinryu BCNM.. it will eventually happen.
[+]
 Leviathan.Draylo
Server: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2011-01-26 02:02:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Only takes one competent BLU to farm time while everyone else is off doing their thing :)
[+]
By Leojr 2011-01-26 18:56:08
Link | Quote | Reply

^
By Egonn 2011-01-26 20:22:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Running six nights a week we just ran in got the KI's and popped the top tiers and tried to keep it below three hours a night. Sometimes we have enough people to farm TE's, sometimes we don't and sometimes people don't show up all six nights which is why we're recruiting. Of course we farm TE's. Stones were really only a couple people who either just started or never got the replenish abyssites and wasted their time. Basically I'm just looking for more people since I understand most people don't play 6 nights a week. But thanks for the advice haha.
 Leviathan.Hohenheim
user: Hohenheim
By Leviathan.Hohenheim 2011-01-26 20:25:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Well something about TEs though, how can you not have enough people sometimes?

I mean, many jobs can enter abyssea solo and get TE + kill/quest what they entered for.
By Egonn 2011-01-26 20:32:51
Link | Quote | Reply

TE's aren't really the problem at this point as stated above. I know it's not complicated lol. Basically I'm just looking for more people since I understand most people don't play 6 nights a week. I want to be able to run in, get KI's, kill pantokrator and get out without having to worry about someone farming TE's.

And before you say it, yes I know anything can be brewed in two minutes by one person. It's not the point. I'm just looking for some people. Mainly mages btw.
 Leviathan.Hohenheim
user: Hohenheim
By Leviathan.Hohenheim 2011-01-26 20:41:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Well you said earlier that you want it max 3 hrs a night, 120mins is 2 hours from start, re-get the 120mins so you start fresh and the 180mins you use in the zone, equals 300 mins or 30 TEs, assuming you finish getting all 30 TEs at exactly 3hrs from start, or else you'll be over three hours having to finish farming TEs,

or is the ls only for pantokrator? or do you assume you're going to waltz in and pop all mobs w/ no one else in the zone and everyone working together perfectly not spending time?

I don't know, but I have a bad feeling about that.
By Egonn 2011-01-26 20:52:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Sigh, most of the time we farm TE's. Obviously a three hour night would be a night we farm TE's and in between mobs we always farm if someone is fighting or mob isn't up. Thanks for the lesson in math and time. And yes, of course all we do is pantokrator night and day even after everyone gets the helm and torque we'll just do it for fun.

Back to the main point,

We're looking for more:
SCH, WHM, BLM, SMN but if you have another job as your main feel free to send me a tell.
By Leojr 2011-01-27 05:35:14
Link | Quote | Reply

"Losing some good players due to stones, etc."

Then.....

"Stones were really only a couple people who either just started or never got the replenish abyssites and wasted their time."

Yeah Those were really good players.... :D I don't know.. but 3hrs in abyssea isn't going to get much stuff done.. it's going to take so long for people to maybe even finish a +2.. But Good Luck With that.
 Bismarck.Tuvae
Server: Bismarck
user: Tuv
By Bismarck.Tuvae 2011-01-27 05:37:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Draylo said:
Only takes one competent BLU to farm time while everyone else is off doing their thing :)
Or me on drg :( I swear i never see any NMs in abyssea
Tuv, go kill colibri for time
Tuv, go kill worms for time
Tuv, go kill dolls for time.

/wrist.
By Egonn 2011-01-27 20:31:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Leojr said:
"Losing some good players due to stones, etc." Then..... "Stones were really only a couple people who either just started or never got the replenish abyssites and wasted their time." Yeah Those were really good players.... :D I don't know.. but 3hrs in abyssea isn't going to get much stuff done.. it's going to take so long for people to maybe even finish a +2.. But Good Luck With that.

11 jewels 7 stones plus seals in 3 hours tonight. That's fine with me. Keep your 9 hour a day LS :o)
By Leojr 2011-01-28 18:34:39
Link | Quote | Reply

That completes 2 people's +2 lol. That's amazing. It really is! (Lol)
 Leviathan.Egonn
user: Egonn
By Leviathan.Egonn 2011-01-28 23:00:53
Link | Quote | Reply

How much +2 do you have? For a ten person run two people getting a plus 2 in a night is pretty good and that actually completed three. Either way, what LS are you in again?
[+]
 Bismarck.Ihina
Server: Bismarck
user: Ihina
By Bismarck.Ihina 2011-01-28 23:10:37
Link | Quote | Reply

I think my LS's record was 8 +2s in a day, I think 8 or 9 people total. Half of us entered the zone with pops ready though. Still, 18 +2 items is pretty good for a new LS.
 Odin.Blazza
Server: Odin
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2011-01-28 23:28:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Egonn said:
How much +2 do you have? For a ten person run two people getting a plus 2 in a night is pretty good and that actually completed three. Either way, what LS are you in again?
That's all well and good for one run, but how many runs did it take you to farm those pops?

11 jewels and 7 stones is a really odd ratio. Most zones have one NM that can drop 3 jewels and 1 stone (max), but none have an NM that can drop 3 stones and 1 jewel. So the only way you got that number is if you killed one NM at least 7 times without proccing grellow, or killed it 4 or 5 times, and the stone NM once without it dropping a card. Neither of those solutions are particularly efficient for a 3 hour run unless you also farmed them that run, and neither of those drop situations seem very likely.

Basically, what I'm trying to say is that I think you're pulling numbers out of your *** to try and make yourself sound like a more accomplished Linkshell.
 Odin.Blazza
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2011-01-28 23:35:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Ihina said:
I think my LS's record was 8 +2s in a day, I think 8 or 9 people total. Half of us entered the zone with pops ready though. Still, 18 +2 items is pretty good for a new LS.
Gonna math it up again here, starting from scratch, killing one NM 6 times with max drop each time will get you 4 completed +2's. So unless most of those people were already 5/6, that's a minimum of 12 NMs in a night. Definitely possible, especially if everyone has a pop or two ready to go, but this is more what I'd expect from a good LS rather than the OPs claims.
 Leviathan.Egonn
By Leviathan.Egonn 2011-01-28 23:41:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Ihina said:

Yeah I thought we did pretty well for farming everything. We just set up three parties and everyone gets the KI's and then we switch NM's to complete sets. Worked pretty nice!
 Leviathan.Egonn
By Leviathan.Egonn 2011-01-28 23:50:37
Link | Quote | Reply

People had some jewels/stones to begin with so it completed their three and some people are still working on theirs. We just killed cirein croin 4x and sobek 1 or 2. Sometime's stones didn't drop from CC. I'm not claiming my LS is number one Blazza but we had no problem farming and killing five or six boss NM's in three hours even after farming.

And it might not be much to you but 9/9 and 6/6 as a link shell seems okay to me.
 Leviathan.Antonioklaus
By Leviathan.Antonioklaus 2011-02-04 07:14:17
Link | Quote | Reply

The way we do it is like this.

If Draylo is on and ready, he gears up blue and solo's chests. Killing 10 mobs at a time with charged whisker. Time and gold chests for KIs galore.

If Draylo is not on, THF with AE does the same thing.

Meanwhile, rest of the party is killing little mobs for KIs and main nms for gear. Not really sure how much we pump out in a night. I do know 1 knight draylo and I stayed in MC for 12 hours and did Sobek for his Almace. Did all 49 (he had 1) skins in 1 night. So, assuming we only killed him 25 times, that's 75 stones and 25 cards max. I don't know how many we really got but I do know between his Almace and my Kanagi, our whole LS finished their +2s from him. IMHO doing weapons is the better route to +2 gear.
[+]
 Leviathan.Egonn
By Leviathan.Egonn 2011-02-06 20:33:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Antonioklaus said:
The way we do it is like this. If Draylo is on and ready, he gears up blue and solo's chests. Killing 10 mobs at a time with charged whisker. Time and gold chests for KIs galore. If Draylo is not on, THF with AE does the same thing. Meanwhile, rest of the party is killing little mobs for KIs and main nms for gear. Not really sure how much we pump out in a night. I do know 1 knight draylo and I stayed in MC for 12 hours and did Sobek for his Almace. Did all 49 (he had 1) skins in 1 night. So, assuming we only killed him 25 times, that's 75 stones and 25 cards max. I don't know how many we really got but I do know between his Almace and my Kanagi, our whole LS finished their +2s from him. IMHO doing weapons is the better route to +2 gear.

That is AMAZING. We did 6 izpots in 2 and 1/2 hours with TE farming etc and I'm about 24/50 on them. I'm having more of an issue with the glavoid shells because no one cares about those items any more haha. We can't run 12 hours straight but we try get done what we can. Kudo's on almace in a day though. That is awesome.
 Odin.Godofgods
By Odin.Godofgods 2011-02-06 20:50:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Egonn said:
Abyssean Gods is now recruiting!

/stare

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.