Time Elapsed Until Abyssea Mobs Reset Level?

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Time elapsed until Abyssea mobs reset level?
Time elapsed until Abyssea mobs reset level?
 Ragnarok.Ghishlain
Server: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Ghishlain
By Ragnarok.Ghishlain 2010-12-21 23:59:11
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm wondering approximately how long it would take for a group of mobs to reset their level to the lowest level after you stop killing them.

I'm looking to do some trials solo in the Vision areas once I get my third Lunar Abyssite, and was wondering how long I would have to wait to reset, since mobs become too disgustingly long to kill to be worth doing in Abyssea for me.

Thanks for the help ^_^
 Ragnarok.Corres
user: Geloudia
By Ragnarok.Corres 2010-12-22 00:42:00
Link | Quote | Reply

to be honest i don't think there's a simple answer to this. if there is: lucky you. but other than that you do mostly something in abyssea and especially killing mobs.

But what i nioticed so far: Vunkerl inlet abyssea killing the Kraken pop nm as i came to that group it seemed all had max lights for azure and pearl. As we killed more and more pop krakens some mobs for Pop-item, a couple of them didnt drop chests. However when one ligt or 2 were given to them from killing the normal krakens they droped chests.

i'd say as long as you keep killing at least every 3-5 minutes a mob you should be golden.

find Ephmeral murex for azure and amobean for Pearl.

if i am totally wrong and there is a certain time for that i apologize.
 Bahamut.Dasva
Server: Bahamut
user: dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2010-12-22 00:47:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Alot of it would have to do with speed of kills before you stop too I think too. Like I've watched a blm soloing not be able to get his above DC I think. While my rdm couldn't get mine past T. But if I moved to another spot they would be lower and such.

While some other mobs seem to go up alot easier with less kills
 Ragnarok.Ghishlain
user: Ghishlain
By Ragnarok.Ghishlain 2010-12-22 01:20:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Hmmm, that gives new a few new ideas actually. Given how big spawn areas can be, I may just rotate through the area. We shall see.

Would be nice to get a definitive answer, but I guess Abyssea wouldn't be fun if it was that simple, hehe.

Thanks for the replies ^_^