users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Ragnarok » Salvage members
Salvage members
 Ragnarok.Nekonarf
Server: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
By Ragnarok.Nekonarf 2010-12-09 06:39:21
Link | Quote | Reply

yarp its one of these threads again, looking for 1 - 2 people that want to do salvage, need someone with healing roles, and either another DD or BRD, send a tell in game or a PM on ah.com if you want in, already got a THF, was planning on doing this with a mule for back up cures if needed.

runs would probably be every day, 3-4pm EST
 Ragnarok.Nekonarf
By Ragnarok.Nekonarf 2010-12-09 13:44:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Got 1 support, need 1 more person any job role can work but I am kinda picky with who I'd be wanting to take what place;

What I'm looking for?

DD - MNK, SAM, WAR

preferably know how to play their job, have proper gear to cover the situations you'll run into (PDT, Haste, Movement speed to kite if others around you get charmed) strongly need someone confident in tanking if they're going to take this role, also has to be able to push high numbers fast so were not sitting still to long.

Support - RDM, WHM

Have proper sets for the job, Mainly need hMP, Cure Potency, and Idle (Refresh & PDT) there will be a second whm with us to help less the strain but they are dual boxed so when the person who(currently our THF) is not focusing mainly on doing their roles, can switch over and throw off some cures.

The Goods bringer - THF

Required to have TH4+ current with our group has TH5 (Job Trait, Hand, Knife, working on finishing feet)

Edit -

If times are not good for you please inform me when you contact me, and I can work on flexing them to fit if needed, I know others have shells that they like to attend events with but have interests in some other things, and a pissed off LS leader / sack holder isn't fun to deal with :P
 Ragnarok.Nekonarf
By Ragnarok.Nekonarf 2010-12-09 17:19:10
Link | Quote | Reply

spots filled, thanks :)
 Ragnarok.Nekonarf
By Ragnarok.Nekonarf 2010-12-12 00:59:04
Link | Quote | Reply

because I am incapable of getting online to contact everyone individually, I have run into some problems with my PC, my power supplys gone to ***on me, and I've got a new one on the way, we'll start friday of this week -.- sorry about the inconvenience of all this, it really pisses me off to stall something that I know others are interested in doing as much as I am...

Hopfuly you all catch this message, PS3 will not allow me to send you messages individually because of the way this shitty console reads HTML and other codes :/

any further questions drop a post here and I'll get back to you..
 Ragnarok.Nekonarf
By Ragnarok.Nekonarf 2010-12-15 15:42:30
Link | Quote | Reply

PC should be up and running today provided I dont zap the *** thing when I put in my new power supply, hopfuly this fixes all the issues and I dont have to deal with this crap anymore, altho I'm still aiming to start salvage this friday rather starting it right away today or tomorrow, cause I've got alot of things I need to catch up on super quick in the game and would take me roughly 24-36hrs, and seeing as I dont work tomorrow, its very likely that I can accomplish that.
By kingx 2010-12-30 10:19:36
Link | Quote | Reply

In gmt+1 when you do run? mnk 90 thf90 blm90
 Ragnarok.Spicer
user: spicer
By Ragnarok.Spicer 2010-12-30 10:26:31
Link | Quote | Reply

WHM SAM BRD
 Ragnarok.Nekonarf
By Ragnarok.Nekonarf 2011-01-08 10:41:44
Link | Quote | Reply

5th spot has been filled, if my views for a 6th or if a member is leaving soon I will gladly contact anyone interested at a given point in time asking if you are still interested and the job(s) I would have you on.
 Ragnarok.Nekonarf
By Ragnarok.Nekonarf 2011-01-15 03:41:16
Link | Quote | Reply

THF never showed up and I need a perma 5th to compensate for the loss of my blu who will only be attending weekends, post below if you are interested and with what jobs.
 Lakshmi.Blacklion
Server: Lakshmi
user: Blacklion
By Lakshmi.Blacklion 2011-01-17 19:05:00
Link | Quote | Reply

I have all jobs 90, but not on your server, how can you fix this? My wallet broke and i have no more money so i can't switch, please bring your entire group here and we can work something out^^, thanks, i have 4 Empyreans, 2 relics, all af3+2 gear, anything you need ^-^
 Diabolos.Sovereign
Server: Diabolos
user: Galactus
By Diabolos.Sovereign 2011-01-17 19:07:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Blacklion said:
I have all jobs 90, but not on your server, how can you fix this? My wallet broke and i have no more money so i can't switch, please bring your entire group here and we can work something out^^, thanks, i have 4 Empyreans, 2 relics, all af3+2 gear, anything you need ^-^

lulz
 Lakshmi.Jaguarx
user: Jaguarx
By Lakshmi.Jaguarx 2011-01-17 19:15:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Blacklion said:

Your profile only shows one relic, and which empyreans do you have?
 Lakshmi.Blacklion
By Lakshmi.Blacklion 2011-01-17 19:47:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Jaguarx said:
Lakshmi.Blacklion said:

Geekdictionary.com , Search Troll
Server: Siren
By Siren.Flunklesnarkin 2011-01-17 20:03:58
Link | Quote | Reply

i dont think you really need a huge group for salvage

any random DD , THF , + whm could do a zone im sure..

been doing silver sea remnants all week thf bst bst >_>

[+]
 Lakshmi.Jaguarx
user: Jaguarx
By Lakshmi.Jaguarx 2011-01-17 21:31:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Blacklion said:
Lakshmi.Jaguarx said:
Lakshmi.Blacklion said:

I knew you were "trolling;" although, I presumed you actually owned everything you posted. Consequently, being unable to convey proper "tone" through such short text, I can see why you thought I was trolling your post but I was honestly just curious. It seems more than plausible for a player of your stature to own everything you posted that you owned.
 Lakshmi.Blacklion
By Lakshmi.Blacklion 2011-01-18 06:20:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Jaguarx said:
Lakshmi.Blacklion said:
Lakshmi.Jaguarx said:
Lakshmi.Blacklion said:
I knew you were "trolling;" although, I presumed you actually owned everything you posted. Consequently, being unable to convey proper "tone" through such short text, I can see why you thought I was trolling your post but I was honestly just curious. It seems more than plausible for a player of your stature to own everything you posted that you owned.

ok ok, it's one relic and 2 and a half empyreans, im sorry !