Forum » FFXI » Endgame » Abyssea » Heroes Trailer
Heroes Trailer
 Asura.Echandra
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Echandra
By Asura.Echandra 2010-11-24 04:18:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Looks like someone was working hard this time around! Perilous challenges in the form of a newly painted Hydra/Cerb/Khim await adventurers in Abyssea - Grau/Altepa/Ule. At least there was some originality this time around, as more never before seen mobs are unleashed!! One of these zones better have toads too while I'm raving about the never before seen mobs....

And dear me, was that Prishe at the end? After a 3rd expansion pack, will there finally be a point to all the cutscenes and some explanation in regards to why abyssea is the way it is? Will we finally see a pulse martello with more than 2% health? Will there be even more people camping a "???" and spamming their trade macros?!!

I can't wait until december 7th, since we know there will be emergency maint. galore on december 6th. /cheer.
 Leviathan.Melisenna
Server: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Melisenna 2010-11-24 04:25:41
Link | Quote | Reply

oooh they set a date? where?

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Echandra
Server: Asura
user: Echandra
By Asura.Echandra 2010-11-24 12:06:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Pandemonium.Spicyryan said:
Asura.Echandra said:
Looks like someone was working hard this time around! Perilous challenges in the form of a newly painted Hydra/Cerb/Khim await adventurers in Abyssea - Grau/Altepa/Ule. At least there was some originality this time around, as more never before seen mobs are unleashed!! One of these zones better have toads too while I'm raving about the never before seen mobs....

And dear me, was that Prishe at the end? After a 3rd expansion pack, will there finally be a point to all the cutscenes and some explanation in regards to why abyssea is the way it is? Will we finally see a pulse martello with more than 2% health? Will there be even more people camping a "???" and spamming their trade macros?!!

I can't wait until december 7th, since we know there will be emergency maint. galore on december 6th. /cheer.

Actually was not emergency maintenance last update which surprised me.

yea, it was only 1 hour PoL update and they were done. Maybe there's hope for SE?
 Caitsith.Mahayaya
Server: Caitsith
user: Trebold
By Caitsith.Mahayaya 2010-11-24 12:08:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Level 90.. gonna be so cash.
 Ragnarok.Anye
Server: Ragnarok
user: Anye
By Ragnarok.Anye 2010-11-24 14:37:33