Forum » FFXI » Servers » Caitsith » Just a heads up Caitsith
Just a heads up Caitsith
 Caitsith.Heimdall
Server: Caitsith
Game: FFXI
user: Heimdall
By Caitsith.Heimdall 2010-11-21 12:46:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Gonna want avoid doing aby with a taru named Presdentmerman hes been stealing items from aby party . He jacked a +7 int +2 mnd diamond ring from a group that had been randoming good auged items. Got told later that he been stealing other items to from KI to other items form chest instead putting them in treasure pool. This all after he was whining earlier that he didn't see stats said for a +2 mnd ring that was up for random. So just watch out if you in a aby party with him.

http://www.ffxiah.com/screenshots/51361
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Natlow
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Natlow
By Quetzalcoatl.Natlow 2010-11-21 12:49:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Haven't we already had this topic?
[+]
 Caitsith.Heimdall
By Caitsith.Heimdall 2010-11-21 12:52:03
Link | Quote | Reply

ya looks like there a separate topic from while ago of him stealing stuff. actually link to it in his forum listing on profile lol.
[+]
 Caitsith.Heimdall
By Caitsith.Heimdall 2010-11-21 23:16:18
Link | Quote | Reply

update: just had a lil talk with him and guess one his ls leads ( didnt know was his ls peep at the time lol) and turns out he lied right to his ls peeps face(so to speak) about it saying he had permission from party lead that it was take all. Interesting thing is wasnt take all been randoming stuff all night and i was leading the party when he joined lol. So A+ for a thf and a liar and A+ for a good laugh at a sad sad person. lol

edit: oh and he was still whining about not seeing stats on a +mnd ring listed and he missed the random (funny how he complaining about missing random and saying stuff was free take at same time lol)
[+]
 Caitsith.Neonracer
user: Neonracer
By Caitsith.Neonracer 2010-11-21 23:35:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Holy ***I know that guy.. WTF? He's now gonna be on "my mr. *** Ima point you out" list.....

What exactly did he do?
[+]