Forum » FFXI » Valefor » New/Returning Player Linkshell! Recruiting! Just f
New/Returning Player Linkshell! Recruiting! Just f
 Kujata.Meleth
Server: Kujata
Game: FFXI
By Kujata.Meleth 2010-11-17 02:48:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey guys.

Myself and a friend of mine just recently - like 20 minutes ago - formed a LS on our very own Valefor server. The LS is named Rendezvous. We're a pair of returning players, and we're looking to start a solid linkshell of players who might not be as far along as some of the others. For instance, I'm a measly level 48 thief who is only rank 4. The other 'co-founder' is slightly farther along, with jobs at 75 and all that sort of fun stuff.

Anyway, I don't want to post some unbearably long-winded wall of text so I will keep this brief: if you are a new player, returning player, or even someone that has been playing faithfully all these years just looking for a change of pace or a chance to revisit the FFXI of yesteryear, give us a shout. Just send a tell to Meleth (that's me) or Ethanos in game, or send me a PM on these forums, and we'll make some arrangements. We are founding the LS with hopes of helping level, and do any kind of missions or quests or anything, really, that needs to be done - or, furthermore, that they want to do, maybe just for old times sake!

So please, get at me if you're interested. It'll be fun. Hopefully.
 Valefor.Houppelande
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Houppelande 2010-11-18 09:40:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Welcome back to the game, and gl with your new LS ^^
 Valefor.Darkxapt
Server: Valefor
user: darkxapt
By Valefor.Darkxapt 2010-11-21 16:50:16
Link | Quote | Reply

I've joined this LS ^^ Very nice and going strong so far.