Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » Endgame » Abyssea » Atma Prices
Atma Prices
By dm6515 2010-11-12 15:48:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Hi there all. I've been trying to do Abyssea with my LS for a while now, but all the linkshell leader seems to want to do is Dynamis (for his own personal use) and Limbus (mostly for himself again). I got fed up finally and decided to quit the ls, and am trying to see if there are any Linkshells out there that charge for Atmas. I know there are a few out there from reading the forums on BG, but I'm trying to see what a reasonable price is for each atma. I know people tend to pay more if they are desperate, which I'm not at the moment. I'd rather try to find a linkshell that focused on Abyssea, but there aren't too many on Diabolos. If I can't find a linkshell, I guess I'll eventually have to pay to get them. The Atmas I'm refering to include:

Atma of the Voracious Violet
Atma of the Razed Ruin
Atma of the Mounted Champion
Atma of the Minkin Monstrosity

What are you guys charging for these? Thanks in advance.
 Fenrir.Snick
Server: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
user: Snick
By Fenrir.Snick 2010-11-12 15:50:22
Link | Quote | Reply

I was charging 250k for VV which most agreed was a deal, but of course people still thought it was outrageous~

I'd probably charged 500k for RR and just 250k for the rest tbh. But don't be surprised to have to pay more, I'm pretty generous~
 Shiva.Khimaira
Server: Shiva
user: Sindri
By Shiva.Khimaira 2010-11-12 15:52:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Same question for atams on Shiva
[+]
By dm6515 2010-11-12 15:59:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Wow 250k per atma? I'd be willing to change servers for that. LOL. That indeed is very generous.
By dustinfoley 2010-11-12 16:02:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Since the way atma work you basically have 2 tiers in each zone, ones with 2 effects and ones with 3. The ones with 3 are the ones everyone wants and they are the ones that require more pops.

For the popular ones expect to pay about 500k ish since they typically require between 2-4 pop items which are mostly droped only (from previous pops) or key items. Ocassionally youll find one that is buyable.

I have had multiple offers from different LS on ragnarok and all so far have said 500k was fair for RR, VV, and MM, I am sure once more people start having these and the mobs start getting easier and easier the price will probably go down to 150-250k a seat.

Personally + 50 dex and 30% crit rate and crit dmg is more then I could get if I bought the best rare/ex gear, so for 500k its worth it. 1m for 50str 50 dex 10 da 2 regain 30% crit 30% crit dmg seems like a steal to me
 Bahamut.Zorander
Server: Bahamut
user: Zor
By Bahamut.Zorander 2010-11-12 16:02:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Atma of the Minkin Monstrosity.

If you are doing a run i'd love to buy a spot. Just PM or hit me up in game.
 Leviathan.Yoshikiii
Server: Leviathan
user: Yoshiki
By Leviathan.Yoshikiii 2010-11-12 16:02:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Imo, i think ffxiah should have a item listing for atmas that way people can select to have them in wanted and bazaar listing. Would be a nice thing to have. Idk if it can be done, but would be nice to see.
[+]
 Fenrir.Dinkydoo
user: Dinkydoo
By Fenrir.Dinkydoo 2010-11-12 16:04:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Snick said:
I was charging 250k for VV which most agreed was a deal, but of course people still thought it was outrageous~

I'd probably charged 500k for RR and just 250k for the rest tbh. But don't be surprised to have to pay more, I'm pretty generous~

Snick rules ;D
 Fenrir.Snick
By Fenrir.Snick 2010-11-12 16:05:47
Link | Quote | Reply

dustinfoley said:
Since the way atma work you basically have 2 tiers in each zone, ones with 2 effects and ones with 3. The ones with 3 are the ones everyone wants and they are the ones that require more pops.

For the popular ones expect to pay about 500k ish since they typically require between 2-4 pop items which are mostly droped only (from previous pops) or key items. Ocassionally youll find one that is buyable.

I have had multiple offers from different LS on ragnarok and all so far have said 500k was fair for RR, VV, and MM, I am sure once more people start having these and the mobs start getting easier and easier the price will probably go down to 150-250k a seat.
The only reason I'd charge 500k for RR is because of how much of a pain triggering !! can be for Pulverizer.

Eve is pathetically easy, can be trio'd I'm quite sure and just bring a WAR and NIN to trigger the !!

Honestly, if you can farm your own pop try shouting for people. You should be able to fill up quite quickly, and you'll very likely have all !! triggers that way. The fight might not be smooth, but whatever~
 Fenrir.Snick
By Fenrir.Snick 2010-11-12 16:07:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Dinkydoo said:
Fenrir.Snick said:

Snick rules ;D
You're gonna ruin my image of being an *** :(
By dm6515 2010-11-12 16:10:10
Link | Quote | Reply

No. That indeed is very reasonable. I'm really considering changing servers for the price alone. I'll miss a few ppl here on my server, but oh well.
 Fenrir.Dinkydoo
user: Dinkydoo
By Fenrir.Dinkydoo 2010-11-12 16:18:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Snick's a jerk* :0
better?
Server: Sylph
By Sylph.Etoilemourante 2010-11-12 16:21:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Atma pay...

Just join pt who do it... or build pt... When i do NM Atma i try invite max ppl possible for he got Atma for free...

Its game , not 1 bussiness... you cant pay your house with the gils lol
[+]
 Siren.Stewie
Server: Siren
user: Stewie
By Siren.Stewie 2010-11-12 16:31:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Etoilemourante said:
Atma pay...

Just join pt who do it... or build pt... When i do NM Atma i try invite max ppl possible for he got Atma for free...

Its game , not 1 bussiness... you cant pay your house with the gils lol

Given making ~750k/hr and gil going for ~$23 you could~
[+]
 Ramuh.Vinvv
Server: Ramuh
user: vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-11-12 16:32:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Dinkydoo said:
Snick's a jerk* :0
better?
oh u silly tarus.
 Asura.Riddick
Server: Asura
user: Riddick
By Asura.Riddick 2010-11-12 16:38:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Don't pay for atma. Pick up parties are shouted for all the time. Be patient and save your gil.
[+]
 Fenrir.Snick
By Fenrir.Snick 2010-11-12 16:40:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Snick said:
Honestly, if you can farm your own pop try shouting for people. You should be able to fill up quite quickly, and you'll very likely have all !! triggers that way. The fight might not be smooth, but whatever~
People seem to be forgetting I already suggested this. And I'm the big bad guy who would sell em~
 Quetzalcoatl.Giazz
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Gias
By Quetzalcoatl.Giazz 2010-11-12 16:52:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Nothing wrong with Snick. He's just uninhibited.
 Bismarck.Elanabelle
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Elanabelle 2010-11-12 16:58:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Giazz said:

Really?
If uninhibited means "douchebag", then, yeah, sure, maybe you're right.

Thanks for the laughs!

Regarding the OP, I'd say right now is the worst possible time to advertise that you'd like to buy atma. They're the "it" topic of the moment, and therefore most, or all, prices are going to be artificially inflated.
[+]
 Ramuh.Vinvv
Server: Ramuh
user: vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-11-12 17:00:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Elanabelle said:
Quetzalcoatl.Giazz said:

Really?

Thanks for the laughs!

Regarding the OP, I'd say right now is the worst possible time to advertise that you'd like to buy atma. They're the "it" topic of the moment, and therefore most, or all, prices are going to be artificially inflated.
they using an air pump or something?
 Fenrir.Snick
By Fenrir.Snick 2010-11-12 17:06:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Elanabelle said:
Quetzalcoatl.Giazz said:

Really?

Thanks for the laughs!

Please tell me more ways in which I have personally slighted you.

Prices inflated? I'm sorry, no. Go to the AH and see how much people are willing to pay for very minor upgrades when compared to what atmas give. The only difference is you can't show it off in town.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.