Whats A Good Anime To Watch?

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2019-11-15
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Culture and Media » Whats a good anime to watch?
Whats a good anime to watch?
First Page 2 3 ... 41 42 43
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
Offline
Server: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: AnnaMolly
Posts: 12308
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-11-07 20:56:42
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Caitsith.Heimdall said:
Bahamut.Dasva said:
Caitsith.Heimdall said:
Bahamut.Dasva said:
Also they need to finish the goddamn OVA series for Hellsing. So much better than the original series
lol ya said same thign today after finsihing the umm normal hellsing. But sounds liek they doing it as mini movies far as releases and not a normal series.
Yes like I said OVA series lol
ya dont mean i dont want them come out faster lol. Btw what think better dubed or subed version. I rather liekd the voices in the dubs.

Dubbed; I like not reading.
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
Offline
Server: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: AnnaMolly
Posts: 12308
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-11-07 20:57:16
Link | Quote | Reply
 
slowlulz said:
blood +

Oh, and Blood Trinity.
 Caitsith.Heimdall
Offline
Server: Caitsith
Game: FFXI
user: Heimdall
Posts: 1318
By Caitsith.Heimdall 2010-11-07 20:57:47
Link | Quote | Reply
 
is there anythign else out there like mushi-shi ? that seemed really unique..
 Caitsith.Heimdall
Offline
Server: Caitsith
Game: FFXI
user: Heimdall
Posts: 1318
By Caitsith.Heimdall 2010-11-07 21:03:01
Link | Quote | Reply
 
hmm think try demonbane. Ty
 Fenrir.Mtmoogle
Offline
Server: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
user: Bogamoga
Posts: 1161
By Fenrir.Mtmoogle 2010-11-07 21:05:32
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Serj said:
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Rurouni Kenshin
This too.
Fenrir.Mtmoogle said:
code geass.. BOTH SEASONS death note samurai champloo (on ep18)
Champloo is amazing. Geass is really good. Going to have to disagree with Death Note. I found it to get extremely lame boring after about 8 or 9 eps.
i do admit that after L died they rushed the ending. i know a couple peeps who just stopped watching after L died lol, but all in all i liked how they put things together.(except when L died)
 Leviathan.Hastefeet
Offline
Server: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: Andras
Posts: 1298
By Leviathan.Hastefeet 2010-11-07 21:06:10
Link | Quote | Reply
 
i just watched Fate/stay night that was good

black lagoon's awesome

High school of the dead is pretty sweet too

and i'd watch death note and trigun if i were u >_>
 Asura.Poupee
Offline
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Lian
Posts: 5330
By Asura.Poupee 2010-11-07 21:07:08
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Fenrir.Mtmoogle said:
Serj said:
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Rurouni Kenshin
This too.
Fenrir.Mtmoogle said:
code geass.. BOTH SEASONS death note samurai champloo (on ep18)
Champloo is amazing. Geass is really good. Going to have to disagree with Death Note. I found it to get extremely lame boring after about 8 or 9 eps.
i do admit that after L died they rushed the ending. i know a couple peeps who just stopped watching after L died lol, but all in all i liked how they put things together.(except when L died)
i stoped watching after L died LOL. I was like fk this ***
 Alexander.Odaka
Offline
Server: Alexander
Game: FFXI
user: Odaka
Posts: 389
By Alexander.Odaka 2010-11-07 21:09:01
Link | Quote | Reply
 
fate/stay night
code geass
shin chan
trigun
cowboy bebop
samurai champloo
blood plus
pokemon
digimon
yugioh

oh wait

ninjuh edet, add fooly cooly :V
 Titan.Lillica
Offline
Server: Titan
Game: FFXI
user: Lillica
Posts: 1612
By Titan.Lillica 2010-11-07 21:09:30
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Asura.Poupee said:
Fenrir.Mtmoogle said:
Serj said:
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Rurouni Kenshin
This too.
Fenrir.Mtmoogle said:
code geass.. BOTH SEASONS death note samurai champloo (on ep18)
Champloo is amazing. Geass is really good. Going to have to disagree with Death Note. I found it to get extremely lame boring after about 8 or 9 eps.
i do admit that after L died they rushed the ending. i know a couple peeps who just stopped watching after L died lol, but all in all i liked how they put things together.(except when L died)
i stoped watching after L died LOL. I was like fk this ***

WTF L DIED?!
 Asura.Poupee
Offline
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Lian
Posts: 5330
By Asura.Poupee 2010-11-07 21:09:53
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Titan.Lillica said:
Asura.Poupee said:
Fenrir.Mtmoogle said:
Serj said:
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Rurouni Kenshin
This too.
Fenrir.Mtmoogle said:
code geass.. BOTH SEASONS death note samurai champloo (on ep18)
Champloo is amazing. Geass is really good. Going to have to disagree with Death Note. I found it to get extremely lame boring after about 8 or 9 eps.
i do admit that after L died they rushed the ending. i know a couple peeps who just stopped watching after L died lol, but all in all i liked how they put things together.(except when L died)
i stoped watching after L died LOL. I was like fk this ***

WTF L DIED?!
NO W DIED
 Bismarck.Magnuss
Offline
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
Posts: 28613
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2010-11-07 21:11:34
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Leviathan.Hastefeet said:

and i'd watch death note and trigun if i were u >_>

Absolutely. That is one you can't miss. Sure, at first glimpse it looks like some dude running around with a gun, but its story speaks volumes. I almost teared up at times, specifically when a certain someone died in a church.
[+]
 Fenrir.Mtmoogle
Offline
Server: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
user: Bogamoga
Posts: 1161
By Fenrir.Mtmoogle 2010-11-07 21:19:53
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Asura.Poupee said:
Titan.Lillica said:
Asura.Poupee said:
Fenrir.Mtmoogle said:
Serj said:
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Rurouni Kenshin
This too.
Fenrir.Mtmoogle said:
code geass.. BOTH SEASONS death note samurai champloo (on ep18)
Champloo is amazing. Geass is really good. Going to have to disagree with Death Note. I found it to get extremely lame boring after about 8 or 9 eps.
i do admit that after L died they rushed the ending. i know a couple peeps who just stopped watching after L died lol, but all in all i liked how they put things together.(except when L died)
i stoped watching after L died LOL. I was like fk this ***
WTF L DIED?!
NO W DIED
lol
 Cerberus.Kiori
Offline
Server: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Kiori
Posts: 298
By Cerberus.Kiori 2010-11-07 21:19:56
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Caitsith.Linear said:
Try Bakemonogatari.

Preview!
If only they would Finnish it...i want to know what happens with the rest of the "cat" series on it.
 Asura.Shayka
Offline
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Shayka
Posts: 3254
By Asura.Shayka 2010-11-07 21:24:58
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Elfen Lied, Saiyuki, Black Cat, Angel Links, Chrono Crusade, Gunsmith Cats, Claymore I know too many decent or good ones >.>
[+]
 Gilgamesh.Cardinalgate
Offline
Server: Gilgamesh
Game: FFXI
Posts: 551
By Gilgamesh.Cardinalgate 2010-11-07 21:34:20
Link | Quote | Reply
 
i checked out Dance in the Vampire bund cuz a friend said it was good and it is but not my style of anime

i mainly watch Naruto and One Piece
 Asura.Yunalaysca
Offline
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
Posts: 1292
By Asura.Yunalaysca 2010-11-07 21:42:48
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Caitsith.Linear said:
Try Bakemonogatari.

Preview!
i was thinking about picking this up myself, is it worth the watch?
 Sylph.Rorrick
Offline
Server: Sylph
Game: FFXI
user: Rorrick
Posts: 295
By Sylph.Rorrick 2010-11-07 21:42:52
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Leviathan.Hastefeet said:
i just watched Fate/stay night that was good

black lagoon's awesome

High school of the dead is pretty sweet too

and i'd watch death note and trigun if i were u >_>

I watched HotD but all the fanservice made it a little awkward for me and the first season ended (I thought) pretty abrubtly, prompting me to go read the Manga.

Hopefully I don't regret it like I did with Tenjou Tenge. >_>

I was never much for anime/manga but I find myself with large blocks of time where I'm stuck at school with my laptop so I've been reading/watching Fairy Tail, which I like (but I'm not picky about my entertainment so take what I say with a grain of salt). I also really liked Samurai Champloo and Cowboy Bebop.

I'll have to check some of these recommendations out at school this week.
 Leviathan.Hastefeet
Offline
Server: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: Andras
Posts: 1298
By Leviathan.Hastefeet 2010-11-07 22:01:32
Link | Quote | Reply
 
im actually looking for an anime to watch now myself -.-

i've watched all that i had >:

:
 Caitsith.Heimdall
Offline
Server: Caitsith
Game: FFXI
user: Heimdall
Posts: 1318
By Caitsith.Heimdall 2010-11-07 22:01:49
Link | Quote | Reply
 
so noone knows anything simular to mushi-shi?
 Caitsith.Heimdall
Offline
Server: Caitsith
Game: FFXI
user: Heimdall
Posts: 1318
By Caitsith.Heimdall 2010-11-07 22:02:43
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Leviathan.Hastefeet said:
im actually looking for an anime to watch now myself -.-

i've watched all that i had >:

:

ahh i just watch stuff online anymore, been bored with ff to play
 Ifrit.Rikiyame
Offline
Server: Ifrit
Game: FFXI
user: Rikiyame
Posts: 142
By Ifrit.Rikiyame 2010-11-07 22:03:13
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Always a fan of Ikki Tousen. I can take or leave Ikki Tousen DD, GG, or XX. Soul Eater is really good.
 Ifrit.Darkanaseur
Offline
Server: Ifrit
Game: FFXI
Posts: 2328
By Ifrit.Darkanaseur 2010-11-07 22:05:30
Link | Quote | Reply
 
FMA: Brotherhood
[+]
 Bismarck.Eurekavii
Offline
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: jfive
Posts: 13
By Bismarck.Eurekavii 2010-11-07 22:13:20
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Gundam 00 and Eureka 7~
 Siren.Stewie
Offline
Server: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: Stewie
Posts: 155
By Siren.Stewie 2010-11-07 22:26:17
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Zero no Tsukaima
[+]
 Leviathan.Lexington
Offline
Server: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: Lexington
Posts: 222
By Leviathan.Lexington 2010-11-07 22:30:48
Link | Quote | Reply
 
I found this last night and thought it was pretty cool, first time I was really impressed with a FFXI vid heh.



Also I might be a bit of a Naruto fan :)
[+]
 Valefor.Neokenesis
Offline
Server: Valefor
Game: FFXI
Posts: 174
By Valefor.Neokenesis 2010-11-07 23:09:15
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Gantz isn't a bad anime^^ the motion picture is getting released in japan soonish.
 Ragnarok.Anye
Offline
Server: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Anye
Posts: 5449
By Ragnarok.Anye 2010-11-07 23:22:08
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Cerberus.Kiori said:
I can't think of one along those lines, but I recommend Monster, and Moribito.
OMG :D Fellow Moribito fan! <3
 Phoenix.Darki
Offline
Server: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: Darki
Posts: 9949
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-11-07 23:33:25
Link | Quote | Reply
 
souleater
hell girl
fma:brotherhood
kekkaishi or w/e?
ah! my goddess
 Carbuncle.Sevourn
Offline
Server: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
user: Sevourn
Posts: 9481
By Carbuncle.Sevourn 2010-11-07 23:34:10
Link | Quote | Reply
 
kodomo no jikan
 Phoenix.Ingraham
Offline
Server: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
Posts: 963
By Phoenix.Ingraham 2010-11-07 23:40:47
Link | Quote | Reply
 


Humor in most anime doesn't sit well with me. This is an excellent exception.

Golden Boy. WHOLESOME FAMILY FUN.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 41 42 43
Log in to post.