Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Dynamis Tavnazia Clear - merc
Dynamis Tavnazia Clear - merc
By Dekito 2010-11-05 19:21:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey all i was wondering if any LS on any server would be willing to merc the dynamis tavnazia clear for me. My reason for this would be its the last achievement i need on the Xbox 360 besides finish WOTG but i have to wait to December for that. So i was wondering if anybody would be willing to merc it for 3.5mil I know its not that much but thats all i have. If anyone is interested just let me know on here and tell me which server you are on so we can organize it all. I would really appreciate the help thank you :).

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
By Markers 2010-11-05 19:38:38
Link | Quote | Reply

just buy a glass and shout for people?
By Dekito 2010-11-05 19:41:47
Link | Quote | Reply

i said in the post i'm after the xbox 360 achievement it sucks having 55/57 i want this one and the wotg but cant do wotg till DEC so yeah thats why i want the win its kinda annoying not having it heh. You guys know any LS that would be willing to do it?

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
By Dekito 2010-11-05 19:51:47
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm on Ramuh at the moment but i'm willing to server transfer if you could find out if they go for the win for me that would be great :). All of my friends moved to FFXIV so theres like no one left on ramuh i know so a new server might spice things up too.
 Phoenix.Darkovercast
Server: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
By Phoenix.Darkovercast 2010-11-05 20:01:19
Link | Quote | Reply

I'd sell my first born for tav win.
Then again i'd also put my first born in a blender.
[+]
By Dekito 2010-11-05 20:02:14
Link | Quote | Reply

yeah not many people do tav win anymore thats why i was hoping i would be able to find some LS to merc it
 Alexander.Kolossus
Server: Alexander
By Alexander.Kolossus 2010-11-06 08:09:11
Link | Quote | Reply

I haven't updated my achievements for XI on XBL in quite the some. I found it a pain in the *** that the only way you could was via the Taru BRD NPC in Tavnazian Safehold, since I rarely went there anymore.
 Unicorn.Crysten
Server: Unicorn
user: Crysten
By Unicorn.Crysten 2010-11-06 08:49:06
Link | Quote | Reply

So, basically you're willing to pay over 3 times the glass cost and the server transfer costs for what, 10 gamerscore?

Achievements is Srs bizniz.

In all seriousness though, glasses are 500k. Find a LS leader on your server and ask them to sponsor for you. I'm sure someone would take that offer.
[+]
By farkill 2010-11-06 09:01:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Darkovercast said:
I'd sell my first born for tav win.
Then again i'd also put my first born in a blender.

I'd sell my first unborn child for a Etoile Casaque -1
Even with all the new super epic armor that Abyssea spawned it's still the single greatest body piece for Dnc
[+]
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
Server: Leviathan
user: Fyyvoaa
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2010-11-06 09:05:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Dekito said:
Hey all i was wondering if any LS on any server would be willing to merc the dynamis tavnazia clear for me. My reason for this would be its the last achievement i need on the Xbox 360 besides finish WOTG but i have to wait to December for that. So i was wondering if anybody would be willing to merc it for 3.5mil I know its not that much but thats all i have. If anyone is interested just let me know on here and tell me which server you are on so we can organize it all. I would really appreciate the help thank you :).

wat.

Gilgamesh.Kunimitsu
Server: Gilgamesh
user: Kunimitsu
By Gilgamesh.Kunimitsu 2010-11-06 09:05:39
Link | Quote | Reply

dek you nublet. come back to gilga and ill merc it for ya!
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
Server: Sylph
user: Vegetto
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2010-11-06 09:25:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Markers said:
just buy a glass and shout for people?
you never fail to make me laugh
 Unicorn.Ryuchan
Server: Unicorn
user: Ryuchan
By Unicorn.Ryuchan 2010-11-06 10:00:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Unicorn.Crysten said:
So, basically you're willing to pay over 3 times the glass cost and the server transfer costs for what, 10 gamerscore?

In all seriousness though, glasses are 500k. Find a LS leader on your server and ask them to sponsor for you. I'm sure someone would take that offer.

Honestly, I highly doubt any Dynamis LS would sponsor a Tav run for the cost of the glass. Especially if they're working on a relic, or a for-profit shell (which low and behold, those are the only real reasons to do Dynamis). Tav can be quite unprofitable as it is, and taking away farming time from an already very short zone to get a win that gives you nothing in game other than some titles ...it's very unlikely you'll find a Dynamis shell to merc it for the cost of the glass. I know our shell wouldn't even consider it for that low.

Your best bet is to find 17 competent friends, work out the Tav strategy, buy a glass, and go for it that way.
 Leviathan.Remoraforever
Server: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Remoraforever 2010-11-06 10:18:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Unicorn.Crysten said:

Ramuh.Kailana
Server: Ramuh
user: Kailana
By Ramuh.Kailana 2010-11-06 10:23:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Alexander.Kolossus said:
I haven't updated my achievements for XI on XBL in quite the some. I found it a pain in the *** that the only way you could was via the Taru BRD NPC in Tavnazian Safehold, since I rarely went there anymore.

I think any BRD npc that regales stories for 10 gil or something can unlock achievements. I unlocked all mine in Lower Jeuno.
By Dekito 2010-11-06 17:40:20
Link | Quote | Reply

its not the 30GS im after its i want the game 100%ed Crysten and i need tav to do that. So im guessing no one is interested in doing it for 3.5mil? :(
 Asura.Kresaera
Server: Asura
user: Kresaera
By Asura.Kresaera 2010-11-06 23:34:02
Link | Quote | Reply

My husband said he'd sponser a run for 3.5 mil. We are on Asura and he is Daemonarch. =)
 Seraph.Rafik
Server: Seraph
user: dascorp
By Seraph.Rafik 2010-11-06 23:59:52
Link | Quote | Reply

dyna is hard now with level cap 85?
 Asura.Kresaera
Server: Asura
user: Kresaera
By Asura.Kresaera 2010-11-07 00:14:28
Link | Quote | Reply

It's not too bad really. It's mainly the time crunch you have.
By Dekito 2010-11-07 00:25:08
Link | Quote | Reply

I PMed u Kres