Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Asura » Looking for Endgame LS
Looking for Endgame LS
By Tenmetsu 2010-10-27 03:37:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Looking for an Endgame LS where I can enjoy events as a casual player, yes I'm casual. I'm mainly looking for an endgame shell that does mainly Dynamis, Einherjar, Camp HNMs (lol yeah really, I'm looking to find that 2005-2008 Feel that I dearly missed) all religiously... Not looking for Abyssea more than twice a week... If there are any LSs out there who are like this let me know if you are looking for members... I'm melee heavy but the exchange of a 2005-2008 traditional FFXI Feel will even let me bust out RDM WHM and even BRD if need be.
By Tenmetsu 2010-10-27 03:38:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Also will do all other events... just Abyssea makes me throw up. No bueno!
 Asura.Natenn
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Naten
By Asura.Natenn 2010-10-27 18:51:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Should go do what the Warrior of light tells you to do @ :45s in
By Tenmetsu 2010-10-27 23:50:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Shine Bright?
 Asura.Natenn
user: Naten
By Asura.Natenn 2010-10-27 23:52:54
Link | Quote | Reply

SHINE BRIGHTER
By Tenmetsu 2010-10-28 00:31:35
Link | Quote | Reply

:D Good Idea! I knew you would be useful to me someday!
 Ramuh.Yarly
Server: Ramuh
user: nignog
By Ramuh.Yarly 2010-10-28 00:56:20
Link | Quote | Reply

If you can obtain some mule accounts, you can probably triple/dualbox yourself some ground kings.
By Tenmetsu 2010-10-28 03:39:44
Link | Quote | Reply

That sounds like a cool plan.. but i'm looking for a linkshell that do these events still... Why would I like to experience this game alone :/ Some Hardcore endgame LSs just like to talk behind your back, make fun of you and are not understanding.. I'm trying to find the total opposite of this along with some old time action.
 Asura.Solara
user: solara
By Asura.Solara 2010-10-28 14:16:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Tenmetsu said:
That sounds like a cool plan.. but i'm looking for a linkshell that do these events still... Why would I like to experience this game alone :/ Some Hardcore endgame LSs just like to talk behind your back, make fun of you and are not understanding.. I'm trying to find the total opposite of this along with some old time action.

I'd say just ignore them if people want to take shots at you behind your back.

At the end of the day, only your actions matter, haters are gonna hate regardless.

The same goes in the other direction though, if you can't back your talk with your performance, you have to expect other people to call you on it.

Best of luck in finding a new shell, hope you find what you're looking for.
By widgy 2010-10-28 14:43:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Hi Tenmetsu,

If you find something let me know :D

i have been out of the game for 2yrs but thinking of comming back if i can somehow get SE to pull my char back. At the moment i find myself just to far behind the current game but would love to come back to old school.

I will join your gang :P