New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » Endgame » Abyssea » Aby-Attohwa farming
Aby-Attohwa farming
By xenomasterkenshin 2010-10-16 16:54:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Hello everyone ^^!

I open this thread to ask for a bit of help about aby-attohwa, my set plans on farming af3 feet in here and i'd like to know some advice.

Lately i've been seeing ppl doing cockatrice to build lights/time then spend like 3-4 hours in abyssea NP, are the amukatrice good light/TE builders? or are there better mobs?

Also heard worms are great, but for now didnt try those so i cant tell.

Thanks to every1 ^^
 Lakshmi.Alaric
Server: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: vdemitry
By Lakshmi.Alaric 2010-10-16 17:03:40
Link | Quote | Reply

I say you can have pt full alliance,once you get ur lights balance shoot foe gold chest, thata how I got my rfm feet =D .. You can fight this mob, that's what we were doing if I recall.
 Carbuncle.Virtuosus
Server: Carbuncle
user: Virtuosus
By Carbuncle.Virtuosus 2010-10-16 19:53:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Chigoes and Murex are good in my experience, but of course it depends on the members, you can't have gimps running around and hope for it to be awesome. Cap lights on Ephmeral type mobs first, and then start killing.
 Lakshmi.Eyrhika
Server: Lakshmi
user: Eyrhika
By Lakshmi.Eyrhika 2010-10-16 20:36:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Virtuosus said:
Chigoes and Murex are good in my experience, but of course it depends on the members, you can't have gimps running around and hope for it to be awesome. Cap lights on Ephmeral type mobs first, and then start killing.

If you do chigoes, bring accuracy in boatloads. They are extremely evasive. As long as you plan for it, though, they are decent enough.
 Hades.Stefanos
Server: Hades
user: Stefanos
By Hades.Stefanos 2010-10-16 20:45:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Do the Ephemeral mobs give 5 lights or 10 lights? I'm hearing both of these and I'd like to have some sort of proof, if possible, as to which it is.
By DDestroyer 2010-10-16 23:06:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Myself and a friend went in today...2x azure kills on Ephemeral gave us boxes with 1250 exp and a te thus we caped azure, 2x pearl kills on ephemeral didnt do ***, we got 4 boxes in 2hr's..and 2x amber kills im not sure if they worked or not because we only got 4 boxes all 4 boxes where blue.