Forum » FFXI » Endgame » Abyssea » Fame in abyssea - attohwa
Fame in abyssea - attohwa
 Titan.Cripnicc
Server: Titan
Game: FFXI
user: Cripnicc
By Titan.Cripnicc 2010-10-09 10:35:04
Link | Quote | Reply

I am currently tryn to get fame in abyssea - attohwa so i can unlock quest Flown the Coop I have done the quest Something in the Air and the Wayward Wares quest. I also did 2 refuel and replenish quests but no one ever uses the martellos so i would wait ery 25 min to use them till i can replenish them (this took forever). I recently bought 3 Amoeban Pseudopod but on Titan they go for 60k a piece and i would hate to trade them and still not have enough fame. So my question is if i trade these do u think i will have done enough to get fame lvl 2 or is there another way to get fame in abyssea - attowah
 Titan.Cripnicc
By Titan.Cripnicc 2010-10-09 10:52:15
Link | Quote | Reply

I just heard u can do resistance ops for fame, is this true?
By vagrantchaos 2010-10-09 11:04:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Yep, To get my fame I repeated the resistant op Crimson Carpet II, which if you follow the instruction on Wiki takes around 2 minutes to complete and is incredibly easy.
I got to fame 3 in about 5 hours (as you can only do the quests once every Van' day) so it may take a while but I just crafted the time away and played ff7 XD.
Hope that helps and Good Luck!
 Leviathan.Inem
Server: Leviathan
user: Inem
By Leviathan.Inem 2010-10-09 11:07:33
Link | Quote | Reply

If pseudopods are anything like spicules for Misareaux, then I highly doubt they will jump you a fame (unless you're like 99% complete) so you may as well get your 180k back. And yeah, I was about to suggest Crimson Carpet I but I suppose II works just as well!
 Lakshmi.Rylis
Server: Lakshmi
user: Rylis
By Lakshmi.Rylis 2010-10-09 11:11:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Sell the pods back.

It took me doing Wayward Wares, Something in the Air, and 2 Crimson Carpet IIs to get enough for Flown the Coop, and then repeating that has maxed my fame in Attohw.

No reason to throw away the 180k unless you need something from that quest.
By vagrantchaos 2010-10-09 11:21:19
Link | Quote | Reply

I suggested two as its meant to be 'harder' and therefore I assumed it wielded more fame ^^, just makes sure to use sneak before getting to the dragons as the are aggressive by sound. Also Unlock Conflux 2 on your first try as you can use confluxs during the ops.
 Titan.Cripnicc
By Titan.Cripnicc 2010-10-09 11:53:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Nice ty I can get my 180k back now ^^
 Bahamut.Raenryong
Server: Bahamut
user: RaenRyong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2010-10-09 12:25:31