First

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2020-08-09
users online
Forum » FFXIV » Classes » Archer » first
first
 Cerberus.Irohuro
Offline
Server: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Irohuro
Posts: 6583
By Cerberus.Irohuro 2010-09-26 09:32:25
Link | Quote | Reply
 
first!

and archer is awesome!
[+]
 Bahamut.Evilswine
Offline
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Evilswine
Posts: 379
By Bahamut.Evilswine 2010-09-26 13:59:44
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Cerberus.Irohuro said:
archer is awesome!
 Cerberus.Irohuro
Offline
Server: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Irohuro
Posts: 6583
By Cerberus.Irohuro 2010-09-27 15:49:33
Link | Quote | Reply
 
"look at my class, my class is amazing;
give it a lick,
'mm it taste just like tree branches';
with a stroke of the bow, you will shoot some arrows;
and you'll shoot more arrows when you tug on its bowstring,
ooh thats awesome!
do you think so? well i guess i'll show you some awesome abilities,
abilities, abilities, abilities, abilities,
*keyboard solo*
get on my class, we'll go and arrowburn some mobs and get quite a few levels;
i think you'll find that i'm already working on another class;
shut up woman, get on my class."
[+]
 Ramuh.Vinvv
Offline
Server: Ramuh
Game: FFXI
user: vinvv
Posts: 15542
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-09-27 15:50:38
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Cerberus.Irohuro said:
"look at my class, my class is amazing;
give it a lick,
'mm it taste just like tree branches';
with a stroke of the bow, you will shoot some arrows;
and you'll shoot more arrows when you tug on its bowstring,
ooh thats awesome!
do you think so? well i guess i'll show you some awesome abilities,
abilities, abilities, abilities, abilities,
*keyboard solo*
get on my class, we'll go and arrowburn some mobs and get quite a few levels;
i think you'll find that i'm already working on another class;
shut up woman, get on my class."
i think i just had an aneurysm reading this.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Aurilius
Offline
Server: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: Aurilius
Posts: 1726
By Lakshmi.Aurilius 2010-09-27 15:53:37
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Your parents and I apparently have something in common now. We all hate you.
 Ramuh.Vinvv
Offline
Server: Ramuh
Game: FFXI
user: vinvv
Posts: 15542
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-09-27 16:13:14
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Lakshmi.Aurilius said:
Your parents and I apparently have something in common now. We all hate you.
that seems awfully uncalled for.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Kurpse
Offline
Server: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: Kurpse
Posts: 42
By Lakshmi.Kurpse 2010-09-28 14:42:15
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Can anyone give more info on the Archer class? I think it looks sweet but like is it gonna cost a ***load of gil to run like Ranger in FF11? :S
 Asura.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
Offline
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: dameshi
Posts: 29737
By Asura.Dameshi 2010-09-28 14:45:24
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Cerberus.Irohuro said:
"look at my class, my class is amazing;
give it a lick,
'mm it taste just like tree branches';
with a stroke of the bow, you will shoot some arrows;
and you'll shoot more arrows when you tug on its bowstring,
ooh thats awesome!
do you think so? well i guess i'll show you some awesome abilities,
abilities, abilities, abilities, abilities,
*keyboard solo*
get on my class, we'll go and arrowburn some mobs and get quite a few levels;
i think you'll find that i'm already working on another class;
shut up woman, get on my class."
Rofl.
 Ramuh.Krizz
Online
Server: Ramuh
Game: FFXI
user: Krizz
Posts: 23561
By Ramuh.Krizz 2010-09-28 14:53:39
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Yes, archer costs a decent amount of gil to start with. Especially if you try to move up from the starting bow/arrows.
 Lakshmi.Kurpse
Offline
Server: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: Kurpse
Posts: 42
By Lakshmi.Kurpse 2010-09-28 14:56:46
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Bad times D: But it does look like an awesome class :D
 Bahamut.Evilswine
Offline
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Evilswine
Posts: 379
By Bahamut.Evilswine 2010-09-28 22:16:08
Link | Quote | Reply
 
It gets easier when higher guildleves get available which also give a bigger money reward. also start your cities storyline quests as soon as they get available for a decent reward.

i'm leveling archer, but i also level botanist and carpenter for an income and to be able to make my own arrows and bows soon.

also try to do the leves that net you the highest reward and/or useful gear for your job so you dont have to spend money on that.

i hope you know how you can get a higher reward from the leves when you give old ones back to the npc
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [54 days between previous and next post]
Offline
Posts: 1
By flip 2010-11-21 17:38:02
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Horrible class with the way the sp system is now. If you dont hit you dont get sp and you rank slow. Acc in this game blows as is until that and the sp is fixed i have stopped this class at 22.
Overall this job will be a great class in the end, but for now it needs alot of work.
 Bismarck.Rellz
Offline
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: Relleum
Posts: 602
By Bismarck.Rellz 2010-11-21 19:42:51
Link | Quote | Reply
 
flip said:
Horrible class with the way the sp system is now. If you dont hit you dont get sp and you rank slow. Acc in this game blows as is until that and the sp is fixed i have stopped this class at 22.
Overall this job will be a great class in the end, but for now it needs alot of work.
my archer is still low level but i like it... has a higher acc rate and damage of any class ive played so far for its level. had no problem getting SP
Offline
Posts: 324
By Unmei 2010-11-22 09:22:05
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Bismarck.Rellz said:
flip said:
Horrible class with the way the sp system is now. If you dont hit you dont get sp and you rank slow. Acc in this game blows as is until that and the sp is fixed i have stopped this class at 22.
Overall this job will be a great class in the end, but for now it needs alot of work.
my archer is still low level but i like it... has a higher acc rate and damage of any class ive played so far for its level. had no problem getting SP

Yeah he's just doing it wrong ARC and PUG are two classes that get sp easier than other classes due to their multi hit attacks. He probably fighting with damaged weapons or using R35 bow at R22 lol.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [479 days between previous and next post]
Offline
Posts: 8
By tapes3m 2012-03-15 19:18:54
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Archers are great, especially since they can be Bards as well, makes it even better in my opinion.
Log in to post.