Forum » FFXI » General » Super Bpwl
Super Bpwl
 Asura.Malekith
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Malekith 2009-01-30 15:08:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Who's winning?

I'm backing the Cards, I figure Warner's contract with Satan for possession of his soul is good for one more ring but that's just me.
 Kujata.Malicfayt
Server: Kujata
user: Malicfayt
By Kujata.Malicfayt 2009-01-30 15:11:04
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm hoping for better commercials this year! commercialathon k goooooooo~!

Edit: just looked @ your profile cuz im a creeper. Let me know how Mandalic stab is XD

Thanks in advance!
Server: Fairy
user: effedup
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-01-30 15:12:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Malicfayt said:
I'm hoping for better commercials this year! commercialathon k goooooooo~!

Always my favorite part of the superbowl!

Football=meh (to me) ^^
 Asura.Malekith
By Asura.Malekith 2009-01-30 15:12:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey Malic, any idea so far as what's good at halftime this year?
 Kujata.Malicfayt
user: Malicfayt
By Kujata.Malicfayt 2009-01-30 15:13:13
Link | Quote | Reply

fast posting! I'm not entirely sure myself either
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
Server: Gilgamesh
user: alyria
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-01-30 15:13:48
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm lost on who is playing this year, I'll be happy when its over cause the new season of heroes starts the following monday! yay

Btw you made this thread in wrong section, this should be in off-topic :)
 Kujata.Maidak
user: Maidak
By Kujata.Maidak 2009-01-30 15:16:30
Link | Quote | Reply

go go commercials!
 Fairy.Tbest
user: Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-01-30 15:17:31
Link | Quote | Reply

It's the Pittsburgh Steelers and the Arizona Cardinals btw. >.> I'm rootin for the Cards.
user: effedup
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-01-30 15:23:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Tbest said:
It's the Pittsburgh Steelers and the Arizona Cardinals btw. >.> I'm rootin for the Cards.

Obama picked the Steelers, which somehow made FRONT PAGE NEWS on CNN yesterday. My God, what people think is newsworthy...
 Seraph.Skylinekat
Server: Seraph
user: medjaix
By Seraph.Skylinekat 2009-01-30 15:26:24
Link | Quote | Reply

i love how everyone now riding the cardinal bandwagon when everyone found out that the cars were going to face the steelers it was 75% of america thinking that the steelers were going to win (via espn.com) now during the week of superbowl its all of a sudden 50% on either team. With that said ive been rooting for the cards since the begining of the season so why stop now well not rooting for the cards i am rooting for larry Fitzgerald to win a ring. I really dont think the steelers have a way of shutting him down outside of taking him out of the game >.>, and warner is one of the best under blitz pressure. GO ARIZONA!
 Fairy.Tbest
user: Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-01-30 15:29:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Meh. I'm just rooting for the Cardinals b/c for as long as I can remember... I don't recall them ever being in a Super Bowl... O.oa
 Odin.Arnor
Server: Odin
user: arnor
By Odin.Arnor 2009-01-30 15:33:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Steeler fan born adn raised Cards are a powerful team but i cant give up on the team ive been with steelers all teh way
super bowl 6 pack
 Asura.Malekith
By Asura.Malekith 2009-01-30 15:34:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Alyria said:

Btw you made this thread in wrong section, this should be in off-topic :)

1000 and 1 apologies... I suppose jaerik can/will move it later... *shrug* I keep forgetting there's an off topic area.... ;>.>
 Shiva.Artemicion
Server: Shiva
user:
By Shiva.Artemicion 2009-01-30 16:25:35
 Delete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

I'm only looking forward to commercials. And if football isn't your cup of tea, there's always the "Puppy Bowl" on Animal Planet lol
 Asura.Farmdog
user: Farmdog
By Asura.Farmdog 2009-01-30 16:46:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Cards are a 6 1/2 point underdog, I'm going with the Steeler's defense.
 Asura.Farmdog
user: Farmdog
By Asura.Farmdog 2009-01-30 16:56:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Artemicion said:
I'm only looking forward to commercials. And if football isn't your cup of tea, there's always the "Puppy Bowl" on Animal Planet lol

And don't miss the Kitty Half-time show. Guaranteed to have no wardrobe malfunctions.
 Alexander.Ashleylarry
Server: Alexander
user: Pakalolo
By Alexander.Ashleylarry 2009-01-30 18:21:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Xxnumbertwoxx said:
Tbest said:
Obama picked the Steelers, which somehow made FRONT PAGE NEWS on CNN yesterday. My God, what people think is newsworthy...

Obama blinks and it makes headline news, Its the media infatuation with him, personally I think its BS but at the moment he can do no wrong and everything he does is frickin perfect.....whatever.

Back to the topic, I'm a cowboy fan so I'm cheering for the cards, pitts can not get 6 rings, that means they would have more the cowboys.

BTW gogogogogo BJ penn sat night.
 Odin.Arnor
By Odin.Arnor 2009-01-30 18:25:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Farmdog said:
Artemicion said:
And don't miss the Kitty Half-time show. Guaranteed to have no wardrobe malfunctions.

wardrobe malfunctions = excitement :P
 Odin.Arnor
By Odin.Arnor 2009-01-30 18:26:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Ashleylarry said:
Xxnumbertwoxx said:
Tbest said:
Obama blinks and it makes headline news, Its the media infatuation with him, personally I think its BS but at the moment he can do no wrong and everything he does is frickin perfect.....whatever. Back to the topic, I'm a cowboy fan so I'm cheering for the cards, pitts can not get 6 rings, that means they would have more the cowboys. BTW gogogogogo BJ penn sat night.

and im sorry 6 pack might be happening while the cowboys and 49ers stay at 5
 Ifrit.Dinarii
Server: Ifrit
user: Dinarii
By Ifrit.Dinarii 2009-01-30 18:33:17
Link | Quote | Reply

15905, steeler country all the way! The only thing that cards have going for them is fitz, edge didnt put up ANYTHING against philly, and Pitt's D will do that or worse to their running game. I'm not saying Fitz isn't gonna have an impact, i just don't think him and warner connecting all game is going to be able to win a superbowl. Let alone the fact that our Offense has ACTUALLY been putting points on the board the past few weeks. If Pitt's Offense is there, i don't think itll be close. One tag-team on offense isn't going to be enough for Arizona to take home a ring.

6-pack bishes
 Odin.Arnor
By Odin.Arnor 2009-01-30 18:45:50
Link | Quote | Reply

its hard to throw to fitz from his back.. and we play baltimore and the titans and the colts.. the cards defense doesnt come close to what the steelers played this season.. so offense should be fine.. as for fitz.. him and boldin are gonna have their yards but without a running game they wont do much.. steelers wont allow them to run the ball
 Caitsith.Neonracer
Server: Caitsith
user: Neonracer
By Caitsith.Neonracer 2009-01-30 18:47:31
Link | Quote | Reply

The Boss is 1/2 game Special Show.... so Bruce will make sure there are no malfunctions.

HE won't show no Nip!!!!

LOL

but Springsteen???? Oh man....borring... They need someone from over in Ibiza.. or something.. Tiesto.. a DJ for once.. lights and sound... Certianly Rock the 1.2 time Show. PLus Draw the Tehcno ppl to the football scene.. mean more money to the advertisers.
 Ragnarok.Anye
Server: Ragnarok
user: Anye
By Ragnarok.Anye 2009-01-31 02:58:59
Link | Quote | Reply

:o Not to be nitpicky, but this should be in the Off-Topic forum ^^; Carry on though~