Magian Staff Team Ups?

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Leviathan » Magian staff Team ups?
Magian staff Team ups?
 Leviathan.Hohenheim
Server: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: Hohenheim
By Leviathan.Hohenheim 2010-09-16 04:47:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Hi, I'm currently on the 250 funguars of Indra's staff, just starting the first kill-shots on Varuna's staff, and on the first kill-shots on Yama's staff, all heading the route of +Magic Damage.

Anyone want to team up? I've searched in zones and figured I'd toss this on here to see what I can find. I know it'd be a lot more fun doing it with someone (not to mention faster) and it would be easier to schedule times with people to get together and work on them, rather than hope someone's on who needs it ;o I like efficiency.

Thank You~

Hoho
 Leviathan.Ayrlie
user: Kimmy78
By Leviathan.Ayrlie 2010-10-07 04:47:06
Link | Quote | Reply

i'm starting to work on the avatar perp cost ones first one will be for the dark element so i can have free diabolos for those mage alliances in abyssea
 Leviathan.Torvin
user: mordth
By Leviathan.Torvin 2010-10-09 13:19:00
Link | Quote | Reply

My advice is to join up with a group of Nin's. They have to do plantiods for a couple of their trials and most will let you jump in and will disengage for kill shots if you ask. I've done both the indra's and a set of katana's and never had trouble joining groups.
 Leviathan.Draylo
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2010-10-09 13:23:01
Link | Quote | Reply

I am on the last trial for thunder, I just being lazy. Can you team up now for kill shots?
[+]
 Leviathan.Torvin
user: mordth
By Leviathan.Torvin 2010-10-09 13:28:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Yes, as long as someone gets the appropriate killshot, everyone working on it gets credit.
 Leviathan.Draylo
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2010-10-14 21:17:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah it was nice, downed a lot of trails with my friend and we both got it done. Still being lazy though, currently on Lizard trial for ice and still treant for thunder.
 Leviathan.Ayrlie
user: Kimmy78
By Leviathan.Ayrlie 2010-10-24 22:06:24
Link | Quote | Reply

i'm done with the fenrir/diabolos staff and working on garuda staff right now. on the undead trial (wind dmg 50+ kill shot) with 115 to go then it is sheep.