Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Blue Mage » Thanks SE
Thanks SE
By Zante 2010-09-13 07:43:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Well its been a few days and most of my mates have at least one AF3+1 to there name cuz they have a repeatable quest for there seals...anyone knows if there is a repeatable quest for BLU seals? or have SE just screwed us over?
By Zante 2010-09-13 07:43:51
Link | Quote | Reply

By Flionheart 2010-09-13 07:45:55
Link | Quote | Reply

You know what, you should go to the headquarters of SE with a pitchfork and torch and burnt he building down.

That would show them.
[+]
By Flionheart 2010-09-13 07:47:16
Link | Quote | Reply

You should totally like stop playing the game to show that pesky SE that they can't do this!
[+]
 Caitsith.Jar
Server: Caitsith
Game: FFXI
user: Jar
By Caitsith.Jar 2010-09-13 12:37:51
Link | Quote | Reply

lol i know the quests but im not putting them on the wiki til i get my af+1 i just a douche like that :x

but if you want a hint go kill the seashell looking mobs.
 Shiva.Superdan
Server: Shiva
user: SuperDan
By Shiva.Superdan 2010-09-13 12:47:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Jar said:
lol i know the quests but im not putting them on the wiki til i get my af+1 i just a douche like that :x

All I saw there was

"It drops off of a taisai"
[+]
 Leviathan.Anbu
Server: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Anbu 2010-09-13 14:51:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Jar said:

lol that helps o.o this is the quest he is refering to you need Murex Spicule they selling for 100k on ah or you can farm them so pay 800k for 8 or just duo them with a blu friend.

Misaraeux (Legs): seals
http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/wiki/Unidentified_Research_Object

Vunkerl (Feet): seals
http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/wiki/His_Bridge%2C_His_Beloved

Attohwa (Head): idk cnnt find anything about which qst gives head seals for blu but the qst is from this area
 Quetzalcoatl.Zeldageek
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: zeldageek
By Quetzalcoatl.Zeldageek 2010-09-13 20:40:57
Link | Quote | Reply

It would make sense the head drops in attohwa from the same quest that drops MNK, as it seems to be a set pattern of jobs in each zone
 Shiva.Superdan
Server: Shiva
user: SuperDan
By Shiva.Superdan 2010-09-13 21:21:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Anbu said:
Caitsith.Jar said:

lol that helps o.o this is the quest he is refering to you need Murex Spicule they selling for 100k on ah or you can farm them so pay 800k for 8 or just duo them with a blu friend.

Misaraeux (Legs): seals
http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/wiki/Unidentified_Research_Object

Vunkerl (Feet): seals
http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/wiki/His_Bridge%2C_His_Beloved

Attohwa (Head): idk cnnt find anything about which qst gives head seals for blu but the qst is from this area

Quest for legs always gives seal for blu? Or does it alternate?

Seems too easy to just upgrade those legs for 240k (30k on shiva per item atm..)

Edit: Ignore question. Looked up. Seems each quest has 4 possible seal drops allocated & it's possible to not even get one. Such ***. But I suppose it's 'ok' for those of us who can't get NM kills (Really wanna know which NMs drop..) if you can farm the items/gil to spam the ***out of the quest. On a good point though.. I could possibly get PLD seals while trying for blu.. Might give me the incentive to get PLD out of the gutter and level it >_>
[+]
By Zante 2010-09-14 06:43:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Thanks to the people who gave info on the seal quests
Flionheart said:
You know what, you should go to the headquarters of SE with a pitchfork and torch and burnt he building down. That would show them.
Dont give me ideas...
Flionheart said:
You should totally like stop playing the game to show that pesky SE that they can't do this!
i should have thought about that 5 years ago..
Caitsith.Jar said:
lol i know the quests but im not putting them on the wiki til i get my af+1 i just a douche like that :x but if you want a hint go kill the seashell looking mobs.
{Thank you}? {um...}?
 Cerberus.Kalyna
Server: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Kalyna 2010-09-14 06:45:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Flionheart said:
You should totally like stop playing FFXI and go play FFXIV
fix'd