Empryrean Armors: Steps (PICS)

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » Endgame » Abyssea » Empryrean Armors: Steps (PICS)
Empryrean Armors: Steps (PICS)
 Titan.Kleio
Server: Titan
Game: FFXI
user: Kleio03
By Titan.Kleio 2010-09-10 12:38:09
Link | Quote | Reply

*****BLM*****

*****BLU*****

*****BRD*****

*****BST*****

*****COR*****

*****DNC*****

*****DRG*****

*****DRK*****

*****MNK*****

*****NIN*****

*****PLD*****

*****PUP*****

*****RDM*****

*****RNG*****

*****SAM*****

*****SCH*****

*****SMN*****

*****THF*****

*****WAR*****

*****WHM*****

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Big thanks to Pellucid of Titan for all your work on these! Did this because getting through the menus on Magian Moogles is such a pain! >.<

[+]
 Titan.Cripnicc
user: Cripnicc
By Titan.Cripnicc 2010-09-10 12:47:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Any 1 know how to get the seals to upgrade armor?
 Hades.Stefanos
Server: Hades
user: Stefanos
By Hades.Stefanos 2010-09-10 12:49:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Well I will say it's nice to see that even the +1s are good to have.
[+]
 Phoenix.Excelior
Server: Phoenix
user: Excelior
By Phoenix.Excelior 2010-09-10 12:55:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Thanks for this, that moogle is really *** annoying to talk to. I have a feeling the +2 items are going to be insanely hard to get considering how incredibly better thay are then than +1s
[+]
By kkcare 2010-09-10 13:45:08
Link | Quote | Reply

first how you up grade
 Leviathan.Pimpchan
Server: Leviathan
user: pchan
By Leviathan.Pimpchan 2010-09-10 14:16:28
Link | Quote | Reply

mage gear sucks, melee gear rocks.
[+]
 Siren.Sehbeh
Server: Siren
user: Sehbeh
By Siren.Sehbeh 2010-09-10 14:17:36
Link | Quote | Reply

From what I understand (I could be wrong) upgrading the new AF armor is done through a set of trials. You take the first tier of the new armor and obtain a trial for it. The trial calls for tokens known as seals. The seals are class and armor slot specific. The seals drop from NMs in the new abyssea zones. I don't have any idea about the pop conditions for these NMs. They could be timed pops or force pops; who knows. What i do know is that if they are timed pops like the other abyssea NMs there is going to be an entire servers worth of competition camping and claiming them. So far for me personally; I'm hoping for the best and preparing for the worst
 Odin.Blazza
Server: Odin
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2010-09-10 14:24:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Pimpchan said:
mage gear sucks, melee gear rocks.
Are you looking at the same mage gear as me? 'Cause like, I don't see any gear here that sucks.
[+]
 Leviathan.Pimpchan
By Leviathan.Pimpchan 2010-09-10 14:28:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Seals drop from Nms requiring alliances to take down. Abyssea, hardcore or casual. That's your 10€.

http://www.gwcdn.com/albums/images/4c89bedce5336e4435000675.jpg
[+]
 Carbuncle.Zanno
Server: Carbuncle
user: zanno
By Carbuncle.Zanno 2010-09-10 14:37:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Pimpchan said:
QQQQQQQQQQQ

[+]
 Titan.Cripnicc
user: Cripnicc
By Titan.Cripnicc 2010-09-10 14:43:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Pimpchan said:
Seals drop from Nms requiring alliances to take down. Abyssea, hardcore or casual. That's your 10€. http://www.gwcdn.com/albums/images/4c89bedce5336e4435000675.jpg
From the looks of it i think u can get seals from doing quest in the zone u get the head piece from i think it is a random reward of 4-6 diffrent seals from completing the quest. not positve yet tho

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Ryaine
Server: Bahamut
user: Ryaine
By Bahamut.Ryaine 2010-09-10 14:56:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Titan.Cripnicc said:
Leviathan.Pimpchan said:
Seals drop from Nms requiring alliances to take down. Abyssea, hardcore or casual. That's your 10€. http://www.gwcdn.com/albums/images/4c89bedce5336e4435000675.jpg
From the looks of it i think u can get seals from doing quest in the zone u get the head piece from i think it is a random reward of 4-6 diffrent seals from completing the quest. not positve yet tho

People have been saying they are getting seals from quests:

http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/wiki/The_Boxwatcher%27s_Behest
 Leviathan.Pimpchan
By Leviathan.Pimpchan 2010-09-10 15:54:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ryaine said:
Titan.Cripnicc said:
Leviathan.Pimpchan said:

People have been saying they are getting seals from quests:

http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/wiki/The_Boxwatcher%27s_Behest

Ok so this system is the most HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE grind ever in FFXI.

You need 8 "seal : head" to get the AF3 head+1. There are probably 3 quests, one for feet/head/legs, each randomly poping 1 out of 20 seals, and the drop rate is not 100% (some say 1/3).

Since you don't necessarily get the seal that you need, you expect to do each quest 60 times on average for just the 1 seal that you want. You require 8 seals per piece, so 480 quests to get the 8 seals required. You want 3 pieces of armors so you are expected to do a total 1440 quests on average to have the total set. And even then you only have AF3+1. AF3+2 is probably worse, and you have to get the AF3+1 beforehand. Also you *might* be unlucky ...

The NM system doesn't seem to be much better. Sure you get 5 seals per kill but you require to do 12x more work if you fight the NM with a 12 man alliance ...

So it's like dumbamis in 8x worse just for the AF3+1 ?

edit : man compared to this empyreal weapons seem cake to farm.

[+]
 Fenrir.Mankey
Server: Fenrir
By Fenrir.Mankey 2010-09-10 16:07:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Pchan is so french
[+]
 Gilgamesh.Ianpyst
Server: Gilgamesh
user: ianpyst
By Gilgamesh.Ianpyst 2010-09-10 16:30:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Mankey said:
Pchan is so french

Agreed.
[+]
 Phoenix.Shiomi
Server: Phoenix
user: Shiomi
By Phoenix.Shiomi 2010-09-10 21:58:53
Link | Quote | Reply

I've heard people say you need Kindred's Crest for AF3 but ah... I can't find anywhere why they'd say that.
 Leviathan.Hastefeet
user: Andras
By Leviathan.Hastefeet 2010-09-10 23:02:36
Link | Quote | Reply

to get the +2 versions you need to sell your soul to SE for the first piece and then another persons soul for every piece past the first

to upgrade the pieces from NQ to +1 u need to give them 10 fingers a piece, dont matter where u got them

and to get the NQ u need to give them a cookie
[+]
user: batboy267
By Titan.Darkwizardzin 2010-09-11 11:52:51
Link | Quote | Reply

My question is why is Pimpchan still here? Its clear that he doesn't like the game anymore and its also clear that everyone on here thinks his opinion is conplete crap.

I think its sad that he is wasting his time on this site.
[+]
 Bismarck.Elanabelle
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Elanabelle 2010-09-11 12:01:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Titan.Darkwizardzin said:
My question is why is Pimpchan still here? Its clear that he doesn't like the game anymore and its also clear that everyone on here thinks his opinion is conplete crap.

I think its sad that he is wasting his time on this site.

All I know is that my experience here @ ffxiah forums improved greatly when I block-listed Pimpchan.

I recommend doing the same!
 Cerberus.Sey
Server: Cerberus
user: Sey
By Cerberus.Sey 2010-09-11 12:09:20
Link | Quote | Reply

I believe the +2's are designed that way because at 99 it'll be easier to get. Still hard yes, but maybe you'll need 6-9 people instead of an alliance.
 Titan.Radatz
user: Radatz
By Titan.Radatz 2010-09-14 02:35:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Shiomi said:
I've heard people say you need Kindred's Crest for AF3 but ah... I can't find anywhere why they'd say that.
its for the new empyrian weapons.

also the af armor wuests for +1 are not as hard as people think. the seals can all be quested for the feet in abyssea. its just going to take a bit of time. but nothing close to the time it would take to get ares gear back at lvl 75.

and if you cant get it now then you can always wait till 99 XD im sure you can find friends to low man them with you.
By Delrosa 2010-09-14 03:49:14
Link | Quote | Reply

You can get seals from quests but the drop rate isn't great. Each quest seems to drop 4 different seals. I did one of the quests 6 times today and got 1 blu legs seal. Seeing as how the only seal I want from that quest is monk legs it is likely it will take me 100+ quests to get my 8 seals. To make it even more fun some of the quests require higher fame. Of course being SE some of the quests are a very easy solo just to leave us all wishing that those dropped our seals. Know a couple people who have finished +1 pieces from the easy quests, they spent a ton of time running the constantly the past couple days to do it though.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [86 days between previous and next post]
 Leviathan.Quetzacoatl
Guide Maker
By Leviathan.Quetzacoatl 2010-12-09 10:24:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Needs an update with body and hands now.
 Sylph.Kimble
Server: Sylph
By Sylph.Kimble 2010-12-09 10:37:33
Link | Quote | Reply

lmao, thanks for bumping this thread. Shows even more how much of an idiot Pchan is. "NMS that take a whole alliance" Or just a MNK and a WHM :P