Getting POL Linkshell Community Profile (Banned)

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXIAH.com » Help » Getting POL Linkshell Community Profile (Banned)
Getting POL Linkshell Community Profile (Banned)
 Titan.Xerlic
Server: Titan
Game: FFXI
user: Xerlic
By Titan.Xerlic 2009-01-26 20:39:55
Link | Quote | Reply

I changed something in my profile and I guess I did something and it deleted my job/equip info of what my char was last wearing before I got banned. I obviously cannot link to my LS community profile because the character is banned.

I'm curious if there's any way to get that back?

Thanks.
 Garuda.Wooooodum
Server: Garuda
user: Wooooodum
By Garuda.Wooooodum 2009-01-26 20:44:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Doubt it.

Since the information is retrieved from the community, any attempts to link to a 'greyed out' character just results in no information being sent. Only way I'd imagine you could get your profile to display any information is kindly asking an administrator of the site to roll your details back.

That might, however, not be possible.

Using an older copy of the database will roll back every other registered character's profile too. I'm willing to bet £50,000 that they wouldn't do that no matter how nicely you asked.

It depends entirely on the last time your specfic character's row in the database was last backed up as to whether or not you'll ever be able to display your information again...

I'm guessing never. Even then, all it would take is someone to click "Queue for Update" and you'd be back at square one.

A lot of fuss for one person... :p
 Titan.Xerlic
Server: Titan
user: Xerlic
By Titan.Xerlic 2009-01-26 20:58:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Figured it would require a database rollback, but I thought I'd ask in case there was some easier way to do it.

Oh well, thanks for the reply.
 Unicorn.Tavlov
Server: Unicorn
user: Tomas
By Unicorn.Tavlov 2009-01-26 21:00:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Why would you want to display your information still? Its' not like you can play anymore.
 Fenrir.Scragg
Administrator
Server: Fenrir
user: Scragg
By Fenrir.Scragg 2009-01-26 21:20:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Actually your information is still with us. We don't have your last equip box but we have the equip history. I was planning on showing the data for players that don't have a valid LSC profile anymore. These players won't be in our achievement rankings and will be clearly marked as being inactive or whatever is appropriate and marked with timestamps etc.
 Gilgamesh.Phalon
Server: Gilgamesh
user: patience
By Gilgamesh.Phalon 2009-01-26 21:51:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Big L on their foreheads maybe? :p
 Ragnarok.Ruklin
Server: Ragnarok
user: Ruklin
By Ragnarok.Ruklin 2009-01-28 13:49:07
Link | Quote | Reply

ok... i stopped paying my bill for awhile. now i'm back up playing again. and i can't get my achievement ranking to come back or my equipment/crafts/levels/missions to show again. everything else is good though, like equipment history. I re-registered on the pol sit and re-verified my character on here. still nothing. any ideas?

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Ragnarok.Ruklin
Server: Ragnarok
user: Ruklin
By Ragnarok.Ruklin 2009-01-28 14:53:51
Link | Quote | Reply

great thanx.