Whats Wrong?

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXIAH.com » Help » Whats wrong?
Whats wrong?
 Ragnarok.Amirith
Server: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Amirith
By Ragnarok.Amirith 2009-01-15 22:50:13
Link | Quote | Reply

I've noticed that on here that my jobs aren't the levels their spost to be, my BRD is posted as 68 but I've had it at 75 for months. My DNC is now 24 not 13, and the same for NIN its been at 37 for months as well. Whats wrong? I've scaned over 5 times and its not changed at all
 Bismarck.Masterblaster
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Masterblaster 2009-01-15 22:58:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Tried playing around with edit char options? Or perhaps selecting public on all boxes from the fanzone website?
 Ragnarok.Amirith
By Ragnarok.Amirith 2009-01-15 23:08:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah I've done both and its done nothing
 Bismarck.Masterblaster
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Masterblaster 2009-01-15 23:14:57
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm no expert (if because i am the first to repond), but what i would do is reset your profile on the fanzone website (keep password username etc written down). Fill in the pages once again then reverify your ah sited profile.
 Ragnarok.Amirith
By Ragnarok.Amirith 2009-01-15 23:22:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Masterblaster said:
I'm no expert (if because i am the first to repond), but what i would do is reset your profile on the fanzone website (keep password username etc written down). Fill in the pages once again then reverify your ah sited profile.

Fanzone site? What do you mean? The LS one? Cause everything is right on there, just not on here
 Hades.Triet
Server: Hades
user: Sirseiko
By Hades.Triet 2009-01-15 23:28:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Hmmm, you might want to try to remove the fanzone site link, save and refresh page. Then go back o the LS Community website and recopy/paste the link back into the Profile URL thingy.
 Ragnarok.Amirith
By Ragnarok.Amirith 2009-01-15 23:30:50
Link | Quote | Reply

I have no ideal what you guys are talking about @_@
 Fenrir.Scragg
Administrator
Server: Fenrir
user: Scragg
By Fenrir.Scragg 2009-01-15 23:32:33
Link | Quote | Reply

The linkshell Triumvirate shows "Not Displayed" information. You probably are registered to more than one linkshell on SE's page. To really troubleshoot this you need to click the link on your ffxiah page because that's what is being used.
 Hades.Triet
By Hades.Triet 2009-01-15 23:35:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Lol in the menu for your character, go to the "Edit Chars" button click it then scroll down until you see the "LS Community Profile URL
This is for adding equipment, missions, job/craft levels to your profile.
Enter the web address for <name>'s profile on the Linkshell Community's Website" section, where you posted the link that linked your LS community profile to the FFXIAH.com server. Delete that link, Save, then press Ctrl+R. Go back to the LS community Profile re-obtain the link that links your ls com.profile copy it and then paste it back into the link box on the FFXIah page(Menu> "Edit Chars"> "LS Community Profile URL
This is for adding equipment, missions, job/craft levels to your profile.
Enter the web address for <name>'s profile on the Linkshell Community's Website" section)
 Garuda.Littledarc
Server: Garuda
By Garuda.Littledarc 2009-01-15 23:37:46
Link | Quote | Reply

go to the linkshell community website and copy your characters url and repaste it in your profile. sometimes your url changes. this happened to me a few times also.
 Ragnarok.Amirith
By Ragnarok.Amirith 2009-01-15 23:52:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Triet said:
Lol in the menu for your character, go to the "Edit Chars" button click it then scroll down until you see the "LS Community Profile URL This is for adding equipment, missions, job/craft levels to your profile. Enter the web address for <NAME>'s profile on the Linkshell Community's Website" section, where you posted the link that linked your LS community profile to the FFXIAH.com server. Delete that link, Save, then press Ctrl+R. Go back to the LS community Profile re-obtain the link that links your ls com.profile copy it and then paste it back into the link box on the FFXIah page(Menu&gt; "Edit Chars"&gt; "LS Community Profile URL This is for adding equipment, missions, job/craft levels to your profile. Enter the web address for <NAME>'s profile on the Linkshell Community's Website" section)

I did all that it still aint workin :/ I'll try again in the morning when I'm not so sleepy
 Remora.Farandiel
Server: Remora
user: Farandiel
By Remora.Farandiel 2009-01-16 00:44:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Hehe, you found it. Your BRD is 75 now /clap
 Hades.Triet
By Hades.Triet 2009-01-16 03:12:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Yay! Way to go. What did you end up doing?