Game: FFXI
user: Minefield
By Odin.Minefield 2013-01-09 23:00:17
Link | Quote | Reply

ITT: Tons of Madage.
[+]
By Chicio 2013-01-09 23:03:49
Link | Quote | Reply

You said it yourself IF PLAYED RIGHT. its not about 1v1ing its about positioning on map. you cant bash a build if you refuse to try it, see how far glass cannon akali works for you when she has to be in the enemy's face to do her damage, and on that note that is my own final word to the argument.
 Cerberus.Eugene
Server: Cerberus
user: Eugene
By Cerberus.Eugene 2013-01-09 23:04:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Chicio said: »
You said it yourself IF PLAYED RIGHT. its not about 1v1ing its about positioning on map. you cant bash a build if you refuse to try it, see how far glass cannon akali works for you when she has to be in the enemy's face to do her damage, and on that note that is my own final word to the argument.
lolwut. Burst sustain does not survivability make. I also never suggested to build glass cannon, but I do think that's what you're suggesting, even if you don't realize it.
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
user: Yuffy
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2013-01-09 23:05:56
Link | Quote | Reply

So we can calm the *** down now?

Or use this hatred to fuel an epic 1v1 when I get back home?
By Chicio 2013-01-09 23:07:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Gansito
Server: Shiva
user: Gansito
By Shiva.Gansito 2013-01-09 23:16:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Senkyuutai
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2013-01-09 23:19:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Jesus.

9/10, if it wasn't for people playing on laptops it would be perfect.
By volkom 2013-01-09 23:23:12
Link | Quote | Reply

whats wrong with laptops?
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2013-01-09 23:24:07
Link | Quote | Reply

The loading times!
By volkom 2013-01-09 23:24:38
Link | Quote | Reply

i don't have this issue on my laptop
 Odin.Headstrong
Server: Odin
By Odin.Headstrong 2013-01-09 23:29:52
Link | Quote | Reply

I play on a laptop and i'm one of the fastest to load most of the time .-. friend with a slow *** pc takes like 5 minutes
[+]
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2013-01-09 23:30:30
Link | Quote | Reply

You did load slowly. Need more SSD!

(Most people with a laptop don't have one for games so it's not optimized)
By volkom 2013-01-09 23:31:55
Link | Quote | Reply

/sigh
 Asura.Lolserj
Server: Asura
user: Andras
By Asura.Lolserj 2013-01-09 23:44:46
Link | Quote | Reply

what the ***
[+]
 Asura.Lolserj
By Asura.Lolserj 2013-01-09 23:46:11
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm too *** tired to read everything at the moment but I'm going to analyze and reply to everything tomorrow, *** making me mad
[+]
 Asura.Lolserj
By Asura.Lolserj 2013-01-09 23:59:56
Link | Quote | Reply

*** you guys

each and every one
[+]
 Cerberus.Eugene
By Cerberus.Eugene 2013-01-10 00:14:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Lolserj said: »
Cerberus.Eugene said: »
Yeah kats ult isn't dangerous because of laning phase, so mid only counters don't really matter in the discussion of why she is so dangerous in meta.

If you shut a kat down in laning phase so she can't farm or roam (Asian teams are actually known for running their Bottom Lane in mid against melee assassins in mid to shut them down) and everyone builds just enough MR to deal with the base damage or has Runes to deal with it she should not be a problem, in soloqueue this is a different issue entirely because people are HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE
Clearly if you shut down a carry they aren't a threat. Which is why I brushed aside that point. All I was saying was I was agreeing with volk, that if you don't shut down kat early, blitz (or whatever cc champ) becomes useful in shutting her down later because of his cc ability.
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2013-01-10 00:15:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Senkyuutai said: »
>Guy plays mid champ
>If he can't farm, he'll roam
>If he can farm, he'll push turret and roam
>mid champ will roam

Stop

I actually won all my recent games that have had a Katarina in front, and I was laned against it everytime, destroying it with either Kha or ZED.

It's like you're arguing with yourself here
He said I was mad because I was beaten by Katarinas, I simply explained that I did beat the ones I fought recently.
Which isn't me arguing against myself, considering the first quote has no link whatsoever with the second.

You might have wanted to wait for tomorrow to answer, you missed the flow of the "discussion".
 Asura.Lolserj
By Asura.Lolserj 2013-01-10 00:21:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Whats next, you're going to be challenging each other to 1v1s like "good" players do? (wait...)

There is a tiny group of you that need to just shut the *** up and start watching some streams, OH NO I'M A SHEEP

yes I *** am, Watching streams and emulating pros will make you a better player

and watching streams and picking apart what they do, while agreeing and disagreeing with what they're saying when you fully understand it will make you a great player

I've learned so much from streamers and streamed tournaments (I've learned much more from the streamers though) that I'd recommend everyone to take a small break and watch some streamers for insight of their specific roles

Top:
Wingsofdeath(I personally hate wings but he is very informative)
Dyrus
Wickd is good to watch too, but after the whole CLG.EU thing I don't know if he's on own3d or twitch
I guess BestRivenNA is good to watch if you want to learn Riven
And Voyboy is really good to watch top if you want to learn some assassin's in top lane

Mid:
Scarra Probably one of the BEST streamers out there, he is extremely informative and has lots of opinions on the game as a whole and not just mid lane
BigFatHe's a really good mid, I haven't seen his stream much myself though
Salce Salce is really good to watch too, but I hate him too so I wouldn't watch much of him personally (he's good but I think he's a douche)
Froggen is also really good when he streams, but I don't know how often that is, or where he's doing that now

Jungle:
The General He's my favorite jungler to watch and he is really entertaining and informative, he also shits on his team constantly which is *** awesome
Saint He's an *** and a good one at that, he can also be really informative and make some pretty good plays, I'd watch him if you want to learn a thing or two about jungling
I'm not going to link chauster's stream because I don't think anyone is going to want to see his ugly face anyways
And if/when snoppeh streams I would watch him

ADC:
The Best ADC World Doublelift is like the best *** player NA, if you want to learn some mechanics watch Doublelift, his stream now that he's with Aphro is really entertaining to watch as well
Yellowpete has a good stream as well but I dont know where he'll be streaming after this CLG.EU thing
Chaox Chaox is pretty good to watch, he's just a little bit cocky (just a tad)

Supports(saved the best for last):
Nhat Probably one of my favorite streamers, he's such a nice and classy guy, who wouldn't want to watch him?
Xpecial Xpecial is really boring but he has a lot of good info to share, and he's probably one of the better players on TSM
Krepo is really good to watch as well but like the other CLG.EU players IDK where his stream will end up
Aphro is new to support but his stream will always be one of the best
[+]
 Asura.Lolserj
By Asura.Lolserj 2013-01-10 00:22:52
Link | Quote | Reply

>Guy plays mid champ
>If he can't farm, he'll roam
>If he can farm, he'll push turret and roam
>mid champ will roam

Stop

I actually won all my recent games that have had a Katarina in front, and I was laned against it everytime, destroying it with either Kha or ZED.

It's like you're arguing with yourself here
He said I was mad because I was beaten by Katarinas, I simply explained that I did beat the ones I fought recently.
Which isn't me arguing against myself, considering the first quote has no link whatsoever with the second.

You might have wanted to wait for tomorrow to answer, you missed the flow of the "discussion".

Arguing with yourself in the sense that Kat is cancer yet you ***on her

meaning
[+]
 Asura.Ludoggy
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2013-01-10 00:26:37
Link | Quote | Reply

OH NO I'M A SHEEP
[+]
 Cerberus.Eugene
By Cerberus.Eugene 2013-01-10 00:28:27
Link | Quote | Reply

They need a sheep skin for teemo.

or warwick.
[+]
 Asura.Yomisha
user: Yomisha
By Asura.Yomisha 2013-01-10 00:29:41
Link | Quote | Reply

That's the cutest sheep I've ever seen!

Also, watdafuq is going on here? :<
 Asura.Lolserj
By Asura.Lolserj 2013-01-10 00:31:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Yomisha said: »
That's the cutest sheep I've ever seen!

Also, watdafuq is going on here? :<

mad is going on

mad is everywhere
[+]
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2013-01-10 00:34:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Whats next, you're going to be challenging each other to 1v1s like "good" players do? (wait...)
The 1v1s were all meant as a form of entertainment. For the sake of playing the game and playing it with people of these boards. I remember having fun with the people I played against and learned a lot. We had constructive discussions and they nicely gave advices, except for one of them who simply raged during and after the 1v1 happened.

You should very well know my attitude in and toward the game by now, unlike Volkom. I just find it disappointing that you choose to ignore what you know and adopt the same attitude.
It's fine though, I'm not here to drama.

Thanks for the streams, I'll check them out.
By Yomisha 2013-01-10 00:35:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Stolen. :3 Thanks Lu!
 Asura.Lolserj
By Asura.Lolserj 2013-01-10 00:36:51
Link | Quote | Reply

The 1v1s were all meant as a form of entertainment. For the sake of playing the game and playing it with people of these boards. I remember having fun with the people I played against and learned a lot. We had constructive discussions and they nicely gave advices, except for one of them who simply raged during and after the 1v1 happened.

You should very well know my attitude in and toward the game by now, unlike Volkom. I just find it disappointing that you choose to ignore what you know and adopt the same attitude.
It's fine though, I'm not here to drama.

Thanks for the streams, I'll check them out.

I was referring to earlier 1v1s (teemo best champ NA)
[+]
 Asura.Ludoggy
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2013-01-10 00:36:53
Link | Quote | Reply

baa
[+]
 Odin.Minefield
Server: Odin
user: Minefield
By Odin.Minefield 2013-01-10 00:38:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Tons of Baamage
[+]
 Asura.Lolserj
By Asura.Lolserj 2013-01-10 00:39:40
Link | Quote | Reply

And I don't understand what you mean by ignoring what I know

I use game knowledge almost every game (People in the past have made comments about me saying things like "Why don't we just ask Aaron he knows everything about everything in this *** game")

You know changing builds up and adapting to situations
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 424 425 426 ... 577 578 579