50 Trents & Weather?

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » Endgame » Magian Trials » 50 Trents & Weather?
50 Trents & Weather?
 Siren.Mareo
Server: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: Mareo
By Siren.Mareo 2010-07-08 12:42:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Im in the middle of trying to upgrade my Crook staff, and i was wondering if i can have some input on where is the best place to kill Trent/Sapplings? Any thoughts?
 Asura.Serano
Server: Asura
user: Serano
By Asura.Serano 2010-07-08 12:42:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Grauberg gogo weather is almost always up and a decent amount of treants

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Siren.Mareo
By Siren.Mareo 2010-07-08 12:45:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Thank you ill try it out then i was in the tree killin sapplings but the 16 min repop is killer >.<
 Ramuh.Dasva
Server: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-07-08 12:46:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Serano said:
Grauberg gogo weather is almost always up and a decent amount of treants
This. Did this for both my staffs
 Asura.Serano
By Asura.Serano 2010-07-08 12:46:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Trial: Defeat a set number of experience-yielding monsters under the prescribed weather conditions.

Objective: 50 experience-yielding monsters of the treant family. (Saplings count as treants for the purpose of this trial.)

Weather:

Equipment: Crook must be equipped before the enemy dies.

Receives weather effects very frequently. (Beware of Chigoes lurking in the area)

Location: Crawlers' Nest (S) - Witch Hazel down the I-8 tunnel.
Location: Caedarva Mire - Treant Sapling (H-9) to (I-10), (E-11) to (F-10). (Beware of Chigoes and the Imp in the H-I range.)
Location: Jugner Forest - Wandering Sapling. Bring a level 20-25 friend and level sync. Do this between the in-game months of April through August, as weather is most likely to take effect.
Location: La Theine Plateau - Strolling Sapling. Bring a level 10-12 friend and level sync. Easy kills with frequent Wind and Rain weather.

Wiki is Awsome yo
 Siren.Mareo
By Siren.Mareo 2010-07-08 12:48:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Serano said:
Trial: Defeat a set number of experience-yielding monsters under the prescribed weather conditions.

Objective: 50 experience-yielding monsters of the treant family. (Saplings count as treants for the purpose of this trial.)

Weather:

Equipment: Crook must be equipped before the enemy dies.

Receives weather effects very frequently. (Beware of Chigoes lurking in the area)

Location: Crawlers' Nest (S) - Witch Hazel down the I-8 tunnel.
Location: Caedarva Mire - Treant Sapling (H-9) to (I-10), (E-11) to (F-10). (Beware of Chigoes and the Imp in the H-I range.)
Location: Jugner Forest - Wandering Sapling. Bring a level 20-25 friend and level sync. Do this between the in-game months of April through August, as weather is most likely to take effect.
Location: La Theine Plateau - Strolling Sapling. Bring a level 10-12 friend and level sync. Easy kills with frequent Wind and Rain weather.

Wiki is Awsome yo

Thank you, you all been a great help ^.^
 Phoenix.Baelorn
Server: Phoenix
user: Baelorn
By Phoenix.Baelorn 2010-07-08 12:48:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Saplings outside of Nashmau. Depending on the season weather is almost always up.
 Asura.Serano
By Asura.Serano 2010-07-08 12:49:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Mareo said:
Asura.Serano said:
Trial: Defeat a set number of experience-yielding monsters under the prescribed weather conditions. Objective: 50 experience-yielding monsters of the treant family. (Saplings count as treants for the purpose of this trial.) Weather: Equipment: Crook must be equipped before the enemy dies. Location: Grauberg (S) - Knotty Treant F-11 to J-11. Receives weather effects very frequently. (Beware of Chigoes lurking in the area) Location: Crawlers' Nest (S) - Witch Hazel down the I-8 tunnel. Location: Caedarva Mire - Treant Sapling (H-9) to (I-10), (E-11) to (F-10). (Beware of Chigoes and the Imp in the H-I range.) Location: Jugner Forest - Wandering Sapling. Bring a level 20-25 friend and level sync. Do this between the in-game months of April through August, as weather is most likely to take effect. Location: La Theine Plateau - Strolling Sapling. Bring a level 10-12 friend and level sync. Easy kills with frequent Wind and Rain weather. Wiki is Awsome yo
Thank you, you all been a great help ^.^

:) i think ur gonna love grauberg... depending on what job ur going to kill em
 Siren.Mareo
By Siren.Mareo 2010-07-08 12:59:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Gonna kill them on BLM
 Asura.Serano