Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Blue Mage » Plenilune Embrace Healing
Plenilune Embrace Healing
 Asura.Ewhenn
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Bukka
By Asura.Ewhenn 2010-06-30 15:54:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Ok, he doesn't even have a swift belt for his blu then, that better? Just saying there were nicer ways than how he originally put it.
[+]
 Odin.Kalico
Server: Odin
user: Panthra
By Odin.Kalico 2010-06-30 16:00:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ewhenn said:
Ok, he doesn't even have a swift belt for his blu then, that better? Just saying there were nicer ways than how he originally put it.

Why stop at swift should of said don't even have a Vbelt or Ninurta's Sash...but wait look at all my other shiney gear 0.0 guess that was the only thing you could take a half *** shot at...just sayin' 8D

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Sectumsempra
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Sect
By Quetzalcoatl.Sectumsempra 2010-06-30 16:04:58
Link | Quote | Reply

And yet another thread totally derailed in the name of people swinging their e-*** in the wind.
[+]
 Bismarck.Dracondria
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2010-06-30 16:05:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Kalico said:
Asura.Ewhenn said:

Why stop at swift should of said don't even have a Vbelt or Ninurta's Sash...but wait look at all my other shiney gear 0.0 guess that was the only thing you could take a half *** shot at...just sayin' 8D

You're complaining about his gear when you don't have a swift belt that takes maybe an hour to get from farming a codex, getting hate and popping.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Asura.Ewhenn
By Asura.Ewhenn 2010-06-30 16:10:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Dracondria said:
Odin.Kalico said:
Asura.Ewhenn said:

You're complaining about his gear when you don't have a swift belt that takes maybe an hour to get from farming a codex, getting hate and popping.

Atleast someone understands my point, how am I qq'ing? Kalico went on and on about gear, he even said to get Rajas since CoP is solo-able, and he has no swift belt? No qq here, just calling people out who pretend to be awesome.

And lol'd at you comparing swift belt to n.sash. Seriously?
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Asura.Ewhenn
By Asura.Ewhenn 2010-06-30 16:16:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Pandemonium.Spicyryan said:
Asura.Ewhenn said:
Odin.Kalico said:
Asura.Ewhenn said:

Atleast someone understands my point, how am I qq'ing? Kalico went on and on about gear, he even said to get Rajas since CoP is solo-able, and he has no swift belt? No qq here, just calling people out who pretend to be awesome.

And lol'd at you comparing swift belt to n.sash. Seriously?

Done crying on Mr. Rogers' lap yet? Seriously?
Yessir! Done defending retards yet? Doubt it-
 Gilgamesh.Cardinalgate
Server: Gilgamesh
By Gilgamesh.Cardinalgate 2010-06-30 16:19:36
Link | Quote | Reply

why dont we get on topic and enough QQing about my gear
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Odin.Kalico
By Odin.Kalico 2010-06-30 16:24:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ewhenn said:
Odin.Kalico said:
Asura.Ewhenn said:
Atleast someone understands my point, how am I qq'ing? Kalico went on and on about gear, he even said to get Rajas since CoP is solo-able, and he has no swift belt? No qq here, just calling people out who pretend to be awesome. And lol'd at you comparing swift belt to n.sash. Seriously?

Ok lets set the record strait no i'm not using a swift belt i'm using shitty hedge which is 1% less haste but its better than nothing or tping in warwolf...on the other hand the person i was trying to give advice to is bacically using nothing and his gear was below AH level and he is lv 76 you really can't compare the 2 ... yes there are very few peices that I still want that will add to my sets but my current ***is above average never said my gear was perfect but again its better than 75% of the blu out there...
 Asura.Ewhenn
By Asura.Ewhenn 2010-06-30 16:25:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Please quote me whining, I know you're just trying to look good(failing of course). I'm just saying that before Kalico attempts (notice italics) to be an elitist on gear, maybe he should focus on a solo-able item such as a swift belt? If you disagree maybe you should rethink things also?

Anyways done derailing, back on topic !
[+]
 Asura.Ewhenn
By Asura.Ewhenn 2010-06-30 16:26:01
Link | Quote | Reply

I only jumped in because you came off like a *** tbh, I'm sure you know what you need (I hope anyways).
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Remora.Brain
Server: Remora
user: Arucaurd
By Remora.Brain 2010-06-30 17:13:19
Link | Quote | Reply

This thread is so awesome.

We got a gimp who says he's trying. That's you Cardinalgate.

A gimp hating on a gimp. That's you Kalico.

Some dumbass defending a gimp. That's you Spicyran.

A bunch of people with anecdotal evidence.

Epeen Plenilune without showing a Magic fruit in the same exact gear.

So lets begin shall we?

@Cardinalgate:

http://azureexperiments.blogspot.com/

Pardon the laziness, and the poor looking site, but I already posted some ***there a while ago on how to better dress yourself, even for dirt cheap if need be, for my ls mates.

Note that was Pre-80cap. I also didn't list Republic subligar for legs, for obvious reasons.

@Kalico:

Calling out gimps when you don't even have all your basic armor pieces is *** lame. Learn to spell or get a *** spell check.

@Spicyran:

You like like a bigger dumbass than Kalico. I'll try to be blunt so you can keep up. Pointing out the blind leading the blind isn't whining, it's pointing out he's a *** gimp and can't really be offering advice if he's not where he should be.

On topic of curing:
http://members.shaw.ca/pizza_steve/cure/Cure_Calculator.html

Furen's Cure Calculator can provide nice information such as what your numbers are, Blue Magic Cure Formulas, how MND/VIT/Healing Magic Skill affect Blue Magic Cures, Minimum caps, Soft caps to cure power, etc.

Plenilune Embrace I believe has been tested by Kanican to show it gives the same enmity as normal cures, based on hp healed.

If you're going to take a shot of your Plenilune Embrace numbers, take a shot of your Magic Fruit numbers in the same exact gear and with the same stats from spells. This will give us a good comparison.
[+]
 Asura.Ewhenn
By Asura.Ewhenn 2010-06-30 17:13:36
Link | Quote | Reply

1. You made it a lot more dramatic than I did about me calling him a hypocrite, and that is hardly whining - However! You sure seem upset about it now, Q.Q more maybe? Didn't mean to get your panties in a pinch (if that's how the phrase goes?)

2. No I don't know about your posting, and frankly don't really care. I hardly visit the actual forums of ffxiah, but I can already tell you are worthless so it's ok :)

3. That's the dumbest point you're trying to make, but ok. Yes new belts came out, but that is like saying there is no point in owning a Hagun until you get Amano (just an example, maybe now you will understand why that was a dumb point? Can give more examples if you need)

Odin.Kalico
By Odin.Kalico 2010-06-30 17:34:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Remora.Brain said:
@Kalico: Calling out gimps when you don't even have all your basic armor pieces is *** lame.

Um..ok you say basic armor pieces, what are these "basic pieces" your refering too...I'm just courious to hear the bumb ***your going to say...
I guess the 1% haste diff from hedge to swift is game breaking especially if i'm capped on acc..
 Ramuh.Haseyo
Server: Ramuh
user: Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2010-06-30 17:40:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Kalico said:
I guess the 1% haste diff from hedge to swift is game breaking especially if i'm capped on acc..

I feel you've been around here long enough to understand this.
 Ramuh.Dasva
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-06-30 17:40:52
Link | Quote | Reply

So how about them Plenilune embrace healings?
 Ramuh.Haseyo
user: Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2010-06-30 17:54:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Dasva said:

I'll embrace your healings!
[+]
 Gilgamesh.Cardinalgate
Server: Gilgamesh
By Gilgamesh.Cardinalgate 2010-06-30 17:59:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Dasva said:

its ok im liking it
 Lakshmi.Seoha
Server: Lakshmi
user: Mameshiba
By Lakshmi.Seoha 2010-06-30 18:02:36
Link | Quote | Reply

@Kalico
Yes Kalico, 1% haste is game breaking.

Like Haseyo said, think you're long enough to know that already.
However, you could always post "Which one is better? Askar Zucchetto or Wallmart Turban" in any given boards to see the replies.

And trust me, people will prefer wallmart turban.
[+]
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2010-06-30 18:32:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Kalico wears homam zucchetto, his opinion is null and void. /thread
[+]
 Lakshmi.Zeosilot
Server: Lakshmi
user: Zeosilot
By Lakshmi.Zeosilot 2010-06-30 21:16:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Did Plenilune Embrace consistantly for 812 with this gear today. I main healed a party as Blu/Whm during Proto - Ultima and yeah. (Zone had double light weather, but it wasn't lights day).

base + gear/spells + food
59 + 81 + 10 (goblin mushpot) = 150 mnd
had 60 vit (in total) too.

Anyhow, 812hp cured.... 106 mp.... pretty hot.
(My magic fruit with the same gear only did a max of 540 :/...)
 Asura.Nususu
user: nususu
By Asura.Nususu 2010-06-30 21:37:02
Link | Quote | Reply

I'd say your stuff looks below average to me. Just sayin'.

Edit: Quote isn't working. That was directed towards Kalico.
 Odin.Blazza
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2010-07-01 03:55:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Sadly, Kalico's gear IS above average. But since the average blu is a *** retard, that's not saying much.

Cardinal is a gimp, he knows this already, and he reminds me a fair bit of how I was geared when I first hit 75. Maybe he's been blu too long to still have that gear, but maybe he doesn't play very often, who gives a ***, let him do his thing.

Kalico on the other hand, is your average blu (a *** retard) but with better gear. After the ***you've said just in this thread, here are some items that FFXIAH shows you as wearing, that I'd like to question:
Wightslayer: You've been blu for HOW long now? You have denali jacket and feet at least, so you have history with nyzul isle, what reason could you POSSIBLY have to still own this sword, let alone EQUIP it?
Homam Zucchetto: really?
Spectacles: REALLY?
Hale Ring: *** REALLY? 3INT/MND in a tp set? If this isn't part of your melee set you should A: fix your *** macros, and B: sell it and get real INT/MND rings anyway. The only spell worth using that uses int and mnd to my knowledge is regurgitation, where 3 MND is roughly equivalent to 1 INT in damage, so a 4-5INT ring will out-shine that pos anyway. Great piece for level 50, not so much at 75+.
Denali Gamashes: Awesome piece of gear. Has a lot of uses which is always a plus, all your physical spells (unless you're a hume), all your enfeebles/cures unless you care enough to have errant/mahatma or lucky enough to have morrigan's, any nukes that you want to sacrifice 2 MAB for 3 macc... but tp? May I suggest http://www.ffxiah.com/item_search.php?&slots[]=256&jobs[]=65536&description=haste ANY OF THESE, in particular, the AH option of dusk feet?

In my opinion, Kalico is worse than Cardinalgate, because Kalico actually has the means and the ways to get some of the really good gear, and actually has a lot of it already, but then has no *** clue what to do with it.

I know I'm not the best geared blu either, but the difference is that I'm well aware of where my short comings are, and either don't have the means to repair it or simply don't care enough to. The other difference is that I don't go around pulling the elitist card and ragging on other peoples gear (except Kalico's, 'cause he's a ***).

Honestly people, Kalico is the guy who tp'd in crimson greaves... To Dynamis-Xarcabard... And to duo imps...
[+]
 Odin.Blazza
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2010-07-01 04:18:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Now that I'm done yelling at retards, figured I'd put this in another post.
Lakshmi.Zeosilot said:

Did Plenilune Embrace consistantly for 812 with this gear today. I main healed a party as Blu/Whm during Proto - Ultima and yeah. (Zone had double light weather, but it wasn't lights day).

base gear/spells food
59 81 10 (goblin mushpot) = 150 mnd
had 60 vit (in total) too.

Anyhow, 812hp cured.... 106 mp.... pretty hot.
(My magic fruit with the same gear only did a max of 540 :/...)

That's kinda ridonkulous O_o 540 is about what I'd expect Magic Fruit to do with those stats (and pretty close to what I reported here if you factor in that I wasn't using light staff) if you don't factor in weather bonus. That makes Plenilunes base 650 (540+110 for equation difference +lightsaff) x25% for double weather = 812.5. I'm sure I should have, but I had no idea magic fruit wasn't susceptible to day/weather bonuses, but obviously Plenilune is. Very good find.
 Odin.Kalico
By Odin.Kalico 2010-07-01 08:52:28
Link | Quote | Reply

lol whats wrong with you blazza...are you serious? Long story short that is not my gear set up its just when pol deceived to update i was wearing the hale ring think for a second I have rajas why would i wear a hale ring...lets be serious if you wanna ck some ones equipment go to the equipt history. Oh and yeah i'm off handing whight S. why...maybe because its free and to waste 500K on +2dex +2vit is just stupid...i'll replace that slayer when i finish my oat weapon...yea specs...why again i'm not paying 3M for and additional 3 acc you have to be kidding me... if i get a pcc while doing UO fine but i'm not spending 3M for +3 acc call my thinking gimp all you want...you go spend 3.5M for +3acc +2dex +2 vit ...thats basically what your saying and its just lol. Last its funny you still talk that dyna wfeet ***from 2 years ago...yeah actually Blu wise i was gimp back then but every one learns and becomes better(i hope) which i have... so get off my *** with that dumb ***from years ago when my blu had just hit 75.

This is the craziest ***you ever said and i guess its just because he is your friend but bro we both know better than that...come on son...

"Cardinal is a gimp, he knows this already, and he reminds me a fair bit of how I was geared when I first hit 75. Maybe he's been blu too long to still have that gear, but maybe he doesn't play very often, who gives a ***, let him do his thing."

Let him do his thing?...but you just was shitting on me for wearing Wfeet on blu 2 years ago why didn't you let me do my thing back then 0.0 lol ... but seriously you made me step my game up as much as I hate to admit it so why wouldn't you do the same for a so called friend...just sayin' 8D

Bismarck.Dracondria
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2010-07-01 09:50:31
Link | Quote | Reply

PCC is 1.3m on Bismarck, how is it 3M on Odin?