If I Wanted An Item From Another Server, Would This Work?...

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » If I wanted an item from another server, would this work?...
If I wanted an item from another server, would this work?...
 Seraph.Zoey
Server: Seraph
Game: FFXI
user: ZoeyofS
By Seraph.Zoey 2009-01-03 19:01:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Acropora said:
How does saying my comment, make me a snob? you're the one who was so easily offended. try lightening up, if you look at my comment again its more of a joke than anything. If it didnt hit so close to home for you, I think you wouldve ignored it. Also, I do believe I never said I "was looking down" on anyone at all. A term is a term, I didnt invent it. I just use it =3 I dont consider it "cool" to go around a gaming forum talking about how much pot or crack or meth you can obtain for how much money... lets keep GAMES inside GAMES, and your own illegal buisness out of it. its something im sure most people using these forums could care less to know about, considering this has now turned completely off topic. majority of people probably found my comment less snobby than yours >.> and btw no, I dont look down on people who drink alchohol. Hell, I respect anyone on earths decsision to use drugs and/or alchohol. I dont condone it, but you have to accept it because you cant change it. That doesnt mean I wont laugh when it bites them in the arse. If you know better, stay away from it. Thats my point.

I just have to point out that this post starts by stating that a certain comment was a joke, then reiterates the same comment in what does not seem like a joke at all but a disgusting sort of bigotry.

Acropora, or whatever your real name is, your disgusting, your heart is black, and your mind is a turd.

People like you scream "Get a job" at homeless people and don't consider yourself racist or bigots at all.

If you generalize any people in any grouping, and then write or prounounce your pleasure at the demise of your generalized pet hatred, then you are as bigoted as Hitler himself, perhaps while you are eating your cheese you should look hard in the mirror.... are you perfect? I can tell from here that you are a coward that goes to the internet to type crap you are to scared to say in real life.

You are clearly not joking. Bigotry, even if you think its funny, is just what it is... the spewings of a Bigoted person.
 Unicorn.Yojimmbo
Server: Unicorn
user:
By Unicorn.Yojimmbo 2009-01-04 15:31:40
 Delete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Lmao! cheese XD
 Fenrir.Alijah
Server: Fenrir
user: Alijah
By Fenrir.Alijah 2009-01-04 17:56:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Zoey said:
Acropora said:
How does saying my comment, make me a snob? you're the one who was so easily offended. try lightening up, if you look at my comment again its more of a joke than anything. If it didnt hit so close to home for you, I think you wouldve ignored it. Also, I do believe I never said I "was looking down" on anyone at all. A term is a term, I didnt invent it. I just use it =3 I dont consider it "cool" to go around a gaming forum talking about how much pot or crack or meth you can obtain for how much money... lets keep GAMES inside GAMES, and your own illegal buisness out of it. its something im sure most people using these forums could care less to know about, considering this has now turned completely off topic. majority of people probably found my comment less snobby than yours >.> and btw no, I dont look down on people who drink alchohol. Hell, I respect anyone on earths decsision to use drugs and/or alchohol. I dont condone it, but you have to accept it because you cant change it. That doesnt mean I wont laugh when it bites them in the arse. If you know better, stay away from it. Thats my point.

I just have to point out that this post starts by stating that a certain comment was a joke, then reiterates the same comment in what does not seem like a joke at all but a disgusting sort of bigotry.

Acropora, or whatever your real name is, your disgusting, your heart is black, and your mind is a turd.

People like you scream "Get a job" at homeless people and don't consider yourself racist or bigots at all.

If you generalize any people in any grouping, and then write or prounounce your pleasure at the demise of your generalized pet hatred, then you are as bigoted as Hitler himself, perhaps while you are eating your cheese you should look hard in the mirror.... are you perfect? I can tell from here that you are a coward that goes to the internet to type crap you are to scared to say in real life.

You are clearly not joking. Bigotry, even if you think its funny, is just what it is... the spewings of a Bigoted person.

Godwin's Law!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin%27s_Law

Are you actually comparing the mass genocide of a people based on their religious and personal beliefs to a few college kids who picked up a joint? Really?

Ok just checking. :3
 Midgardsormr.Acropora
Server: Midgardsormr
user: Acropora
By Midgardsormr.Acropora 2009-01-04 21:58:15
Link | Quote | Reply

seriously lol

not to mention. when the hell have i ever screamed "get a job" at a homeless person LMAO

and also... you said "you dont call yourself racist"

oh snap!!!! Homeless is a race? what country do they come from?