Forum » FFXIAH.com » Help » Merit Tab Not Showing
Merit Tab Not Showing
 Midgardsormr.Annora
Server: Midgardsormr
Game: FFXI
user: Annor
By Midgardsormr.Annora 2008-12-30 13:05:18
Link | Quote | Reply

I didn't see a thread on this, but if there is one just kindly point me that way.

My merit tab is not showing up on FFXIAH.com. I have the "Hide" box unchecked (although I have tried it both ways). But my merits do not show up. I have about 15-20 merits so maybe there is a minimum requirement before the tab appears?

I have also browsed my linkshell community profile and see no option there to make my merits public.

Best Regards,
Annora
 Sylph.Feyen
Server: Sylph
user: Hiachi
By Sylph.Feyen 2008-12-30 14:06:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Merits are not sent through the LSC, and so they are not officially tracked. They are updated by the player.

You must go into your Member's Menu and click 'Merits' to edit your characters Merits to add them.
 Sylph.Uchisokonau
Server: Sylph
By Sylph.Uchisokonau 2008-12-30 14:14:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Merits aren't tracke on LS Community and that is why they are strictly user inputed on FFXIAH. I had the same problem with my account but it seemed to work when i randomly added a merit and deleted it.
 Midgardsormr.Annora
Server: Midgardsormr
user: Annor
By Midgardsormr.Annora 2008-12-30 18:22:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Feyen said:
Merits are not sent through the LSC, and so they are not officially tracked. They are updated by the player.

You must go into your Member's Menu and click 'Merits' to edit your characters Merits to add them.

Thank you very much!