Forum » FFXI » Servers » Ramuh » Splitting Heirs 29Dec - 4Jan
Splitting Heirs 29Dec - 4Jan
 Ramuh.Decimus
Server: Ramuh
Game: FFXI
user: Meridius
By Ramuh.Decimus 2008-12-30 11:15:32
Link | Quote | Reply

If you are looking for a splitting heirs group for the listed dates please send me a tell in game or respond to this topic with jobs and avail time(and time zone).

Group will be setup to do multiple runs together each person may pick Back or Waist item to lot all other drops are free lot.
 Asura.Malekith
Server: Asura
By Asura.Malekith 2008-12-30 12:40:43
Link | Quote | Reply

What are the conditions to trigger that fight?
 Sylph.Hitetsu
Server: Sylph
user: Hitetsu
By Sylph.Hitetsu 2008-12-30 12:56:15
Link | Quote | Reply

I [think] it's the sandy one, so Sandy needs to own all 6 regions within sandy territory (Sandy, Ronfaure, Batallia, Jugner, Vunkerl, Eldeime) and La Vaule.

Same with any other SCNM (I'm assuming that's what this is >.> I've not really read up much on them), the nation that "operates" the SCNM must have control of the 6 regions surrounding their nation + the beastmen stronghold of said nation.
 Asura.Malekith
By Asura.Malekith 2008-12-30 13:09:24
Link | Quote | Reply

And this has actually happened on some servers? How often at that? Dear god asura is lazy....
 Leviathan.Celestinia
Server: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Celestinia 2008-12-30 13:16:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Malekith said:
And this has actually happened on some servers? How often at that? Dear god asura is lazy....

Lol seen Leviathan get all sandy regions a lot of times, quite close to having them all again atm.
 Asura.Malekith
By Asura.Malekith 2008-12-30 13:19:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Why should I even be surprised, asura is such a ghetto server, we practically lose the candy any time there's more than 1 level-8 besieged that hits. We can't do anything right.
 Sylph.Uchisokonau
By Sylph.Uchisokonau 2008-12-30 13:34:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah Sandy has all regions on Sylph probably once ever 2nd or 3rd conquest tally. I have only seen windy get all regions once and bastok never on sylph though for what it's worth. Drops for Splitting heir each go for millions though.
 Asura.Malekith
By Asura.Malekith 2008-12-30 13:51:24
Link | Quote | Reply

For servers that have seen one of the 3 nations get all 7 zones, I have to ask... do more people merit in the past? Do campaign ops really work that well to flip control of zones? Or does the result stem from the dedicated action of certain ls and their members? Really, how hard is it to get control?
 Sylph.Uchisokonau
By Sylph.Uchisokonau 2008-12-30 14:23:40
Link | Quote | Reply

It can be very hard. As far as influnece goes it all depends on the out come of each army. Say the Windurst Warlocks are successful in there mission during a dispatch to Fort Karugo-Narugo which is under beastmen control; Windy will get a slight addition to it's influence meter. But say they fail cause they were defeated by a defending Yagudo Votary army in the same zone under the same conditions, the Beastmen gain the slight advance, windy loses the same respective amount and both sides "Morale" is also affected. Thats about the best way to explain it. Now as far as getting let's say Castle Oztraja (sp?), to put it bluntly, you think it would be easy to go into someone's house and kick there *** repeatedily enough to maintain a higher influence?!?

And from my experience I see alot of "unfavorable" merit jobs merit in the past. I.E. whms, schs, dncs, and also same goes for exping alot. Hell half the non-75 ppl in campaign i see normally are either Thief or Drk. :P