A Challenge
 Cerberus.Liandaru
Server: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Liandrian
By Cerberus.Liandaru 2010-05-23 17:52:25
Link | Quote | Reply

*right forum this time! HA!* /blush

It's a rare thing indeed when Sandy takes Gustaberg or Saruta (and vice versa). When these things happen, celebration tends to ensue. I see on Gilgamesh that the Windurstians took the Ronfaure Outpost.

I think it would be fun if for the next couple of weeks we all tried to xp in an opposite zone, see if we can't get those hard to attain OPs. Sandy had Saruta few weeks ago, I'd like to see us go hard core for Gustaberg or Windy again. Either way, it might be fun to try?
 Hades.Stefanos
Server: Hades
user: Stefanos
By Hades.Stefanos 2010-05-23 17:55:40
Link | Quote | Reply

***, I missed Sandy getting Sarutabaruta? Yeah, I wish I could say I've been doing my bit, but my mule (Windurst allied) has been leveling in the Canyon.

It would be nice if we could do this, changing back to Bastok soon, it'd be nice to have either the Ronfaure or Sarutabaruta OP.
 Cerberus.Liandaru
user: Liandrian
By Cerberus.Liandaru 2010-05-23 17:57:50
Link | Quote | Reply

We got Saruta and I jumped on that. I still don't have the Bassy op. I really think it'd be fun to try! If everyone just kindof banded together.
 Cerberus.Mday
user: Supermday
By Cerberus.Mday 2010-06-19 15:01:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Make some expensive (to sell to NPC, but cheap to make) gear and give it to the outpost guard of the region of your choice.