Forum » FFXI » General » Christmas present
Christmas present
 Asura.Snooj
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Snooj
By Asura.Snooj 2008-12-19 09:53:16
Link | Quote | Reply

I want to get my friend rutek a christmas present but i dont know what he would want... any suggestions? 8)
Server: Remora
By Remora.Disintegration 2008-12-19 09:57:09
Link | Quote | Reply

He just wants your love. Whatever you give him he will enjoy.
 Asura.Snooj
By Asura.Snooj 2008-12-19 10:06:44
Link | Quote | Reply

i want to get him something he needs and i dont care what it would cost but i just dont know what i could give him that he doesnt allready have! I cant figure it out.
 Asura.Lior
user: Lior
By Asura.Lior 2008-12-19 10:07:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Snooj said:
i want to get him something he needs and i dont care what it would cost but i just dont know what i could give him that he doesnt allready have! I cant figure it out.

get rooty some KC then :P
 Asura.Snooj
By Asura.Snooj 2008-12-19 10:08:25
Link | Quote | Reply

lol i been trying to get him a KC he has 600+ seals and i keep yelling at him to use them!haha!
 Ragnarok.Anye
Server: Ragnarok
user: Anye
By Ragnarok.Anye 2008-12-19 11:51:51
Link | Quote | Reply

If you're a crafter, you should sign something for him^^ Signed items are of much more sentimental value--irreplaceable, even.
 Lakshmi.Wardens
Server: Lakshmi
user: Wardens
By Lakshmi.Wardens 2008-12-19 12:59:16
Link | Quote | Reply

ooooh yeah! Is there anything you can make him and sign that he can't get normally? I perrrsonally would like a KC ^.- *wink wink to my friends* Or maybe a Kirin's Osode lmao
 Asura.Snooj
By Asura.Snooj 2008-12-19 13:24:18
Link | Quote | Reply

actually yeah... i am leather 100+2..... but he is 100+3! lol so i dunno what to do with that!And the only thing i think he would like is maybe a cerb+1 or dusk+1 and i been trying those forever... i would def give him those though... maybe i will try to make dusk+1 for him.Odds of HQ are almost impossible >< and if no +1 then i have no X-mas present.
 Cerberus.Savannah
Server: Cerberus
user: Savannah
By Cerberus.Savannah 2008-12-22 10:00:46
Link | Quote | Reply

What you should do is sign a pair for dusk...wow i almost typed duck....but anyway...

even though you'd like to get him the +1's, even if you fail at the HQ, at least they'll be signed.

My linkshell leader made me a signed nobles, hoping for an HQ. Even tho the HQ didn't happen, it's signed, and thats the best.
 Alexander.Neph
Server: Alexander
user: Neph
By Alexander.Neph 2008-12-22 11:40:09
Link | Quote | Reply

I managed to hq two rubious tunics back when I was only about 20 levels above them, and luckily I had them both signed since I was just making them for fun. Gave one to a friend who quit since then, and have the other on my mannequin. ^^

I have at least 5 different signed items, all of which are pretty odd stuff since that's what I usually ask for. If you're going to sign something, probably try making something they'd use for a couple jobs. I don't know what to do with all the signed unstackable food I have, but the signed brigandine and dragon pieces I have have seen lots of use.

If you make a signed piece of equip, you get a little free advertising as well. (^_~)b