Escha - Zi'Tah
First Page 2 3 4 5 ... 12 13 14
 Siren.Bruno
Server: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: BruHouse
By Siren.Bruno 2015-05-11 17:43:12
Link | Quote | Reply

i always click on these update threads expecting civilized discussion relative to OP, and somehow instead end up getting the same toxic as all the other ones.
[+]
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
Server: Cerberus
user: Yuffy
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2015-05-11 17:45:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Rooks said: »
Honestly, the best way to get IS is probably vouchers.
That's what I gussed. Was hoping there was something else. Oh well, patience is something I can deal with.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Lakshmi.Leosin
Server: Lakshmi
user: Leosin
By Lakshmi.Leosin 2015-05-11 17:57:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Senkyuutai said: »
>rotting
>IS

I do not understand what this means.
 Asura.Ivlilla
Server: Asura
user: cevkiv
By Asura.Ivlilla 2015-05-11 17:59:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Kuwoobie said: »
protectorchrono said: »
Draylo said: »
They won't stop until this forum is no more most likely. They are mentally ill and need help.

This isn't the only FFXI forum out there you know. There are plenty out there that people will voice their opinions on regardless if FFXIAH goes down or not. Also, this is the INTERNET. Just because someone expresses their opinions that are the polar opposite of yours doesn't mean they are mentally ill, it just means they have a different viewpoint than you.

Also, you're nonchalant way of using "mentally ill" to condemn people for their opinions is immature and makes light of those who actually are mentally ill.

There's a pretty huge difference between having a different opinion and deliberately dreaming one up they know will be unpopular for the sake of creating drama. They actually are mentally ill.

"It's really all you guys fault no one takes my arguments on the internet seriously?"
[+]
 Bismarck.Lizk
Server: Bismarck
user: alucar
By Bismarck.Lizk 2015-05-11 18:08:26
Link | Quote | Reply

I love how draylo is still trying to make this dead game interesting.
[+]
By caseyanthony 2015-05-11 18:13:43
Link | Quote | Reply

It's funny how he's calling people mentally ill who no longer like ffxi, yet he has been the mocking standard for months with how emotionally attached he is to this relic of a game.

Come November I bet he goes reaching for the bridge.

Some of us just refuse to be used and abused by se, come November they won't get another penny from me for a game with no content, i've said it before and I will say it again, only idiots will continue to pay them.
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Starkzz
By Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai 2015-05-11 18:16:54
Link | Quote | Reply

I still like the game, the content as of late has simply not been very good in my opinion, not worth the money, and certainly not worth investing time into.

So here I was, hoping they were finally going to release appealing content so that I may return to the game, but see this. It's disappointing, to say the least.

I'm not going to speak for everyone, but I never really enjoyed abyssea. I simply tolerated and grinded it in hopes for better content in the future. There is no future at this point though. It's another round of abyssea, and that's it. Finished. Over.

This won't last years, and the only reason Abyssea did is because there was more content on the horizon, so you grinded, and waited. Patiently.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Amymy
user: Amymy
By Lakshmi.Amymy 2015-05-11 18:18:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Sheesh a guy can't still like the game?

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Draylo 2015-05-11 18:20:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Keep telling yourself that. Wishing people death you don't even know (or laughing at the thought of it), sticking around a forum to harass people and creating fake accounts to support yourself. Clearly I am the one that needs help lol. I'm actually enjoying myself playing this game and I still play other games too. I don't need to get my jollies on an internet forum like you, how sad you are.
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai
By Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai 2015-05-11 18:23:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Josiahfk said: »
I'm curious towards everyone that left 11 but still use this site; what do you do these days, gaming wise.

Is there a similar game you recommend or found enjoyable etc or what do you play?

Not of the same genre unfortunately, no.

Which is why I was hoping FFXI would turn around and interest me again, but sadly, it doesn't seem like it'll be happening.
By caseyanthony 2015-05-11 18:24:38
Link | Quote | Reply

I personally don't wish you to die Draylo, but I really wouldn't bat an eye lid if you did go reaching for the bridge likewise i'm sure you wouldn't give a damn if I ever went reaching for one, not that I would.

I do still play actually I just have no intention to keep playing after November, it's a matter of principle. You can't charge people the same price for a service they no longer get.
By Draylo 2015-05-11 18:30:04
Link | Quote | Reply

That's fine that you feel that way. The problem most people have is that you keep harassing posters on this site who still enjoy the game or want to enjoy the game. Why can't you just let them be? That is where my statements are based from, that makes me think you guys are nut cases.
[+]
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
Server: Leviathan
user: Rairin
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2015-05-11 18:40:09
Link | Quote | Reply

because they know however many times they make the same tired posts, you're going to get worked up over it and they'll have an entire day of back and forth to amuse themselves in lieu of ffxi
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-05-11 18:47:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Going into the forums of games that you no longer play just to complain isn't anything new. I always go to the Battletoads forums and complain about the lack of updates.
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-05-11 18:48:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Could you all kindly drop it please, I would love to see some speculation about this neo-aby.
[+]
 Asura.Blittzjr
Server: Asura
user: tripletee
By Asura.Blittzjr 2015-05-11 18:48:15
Link | Quote | Reply

I wonder if he/she will stop posting after November as well? If so, bring on November!
By inbox 2015-05-11 18:52:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Haters gonna hate
By caseyanthony 2015-05-11 18:53:05
Link | Quote | Reply

I view these forums because as I have stated numerous times I fully intended to see the end of content out.

To answer your question no I most certainly will not be posting here after November.
 Odin.Jsmooth
Server: Odin
By Odin.Jsmooth 2015-05-11 18:54:03
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't understand it either! You dont play or like xi? OK, great! Why in the world are you on a ffxi forum!!!! Makes no sense. The game isn't enjoyable? Ok. Why are you still posting/checking a forum for a game you dislike?

Build a bridge, get over it. General post to people that dislike the game, quit playing it, but still linger around to hate. It's like you got dumped by an ex girlfriend that you just can't seem to get over!
[+]
By Draylo 2015-05-11 19:01:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Comeatmebro said: »
because they know however many times they make the same tired posts, you're going to get worked up over it and they'll have an entire day of back and forth to amuse themselves in lieu of ffxi

I honestly don't get worked up over it. I stopped posting here for a while because it got tired. I kinda felt like I was the only voice of opposition to all the negative ***but now I just don't care anymore given the circumstance. It was still going on though regardless of me being here.
 Bismarck.Ainur
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Ainur 2015-05-11 19:04:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Of note is the name itself - "Escha." I wonder if this has anything to do with the Greek word "eschaton," which means "end times?"

(And the name of a certain attack from a certain esper in Final Fantasy XII.)

It would be entirely appropriate. Eschatology is the name of the specific branch of systematic theology that concerns the end times, which usually concerns the closure of a given era, a new creation and inauguration of a new era, and the final state of mankind and nature.
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai
By Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai 2015-05-11 19:07:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Sehachan said: »
Could you all kindly drop it please, I would love to see some speculation about this neo-aby.

hordes of the same enemy in one spot
stronk atma-like things that trivialize anything
malboro NM popped with a KI from a weaker malboro NM that is popped from currency

bird nm that is popped from currency

afk
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-05-11 19:14:21
Link | Quote | Reply

I know there isn't a lot to say, but anything's better than Draylo vs Valli round 52.
[+]
By FaeQueenCory 2015-05-11 19:26:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Ainur said: »
Of note is the name itself - "Escha." I wonder if this has anything to do with the Greek word "eschaton," which means "end times?"

(And the name of a certain attack from a certain esper in Final Fantasy XII.)

It would be entirely appropriate. Eschatology is the name of the specific branch of systematic theology that concerns the end times, which usually concerns the closure of a given era, a new creation and inauguration of a new era, and the final state of mankind and nature.
Quite likely!
^^
ESPECIALLY given the zone's grayscale.
Which links it to the promyvions...
Which are expressions of the Emptiness...
Which consumed the Far East...
Which has some connection to Rhapsodies via Fortuna...
Wouldn't be surprised if the whole plot of Rhapsodies is that the world is rotting away, so to speak.
 Phoenix.Urteil
Server: Phoenix
user: Urteil89
By Phoenix.Urteil 2015-05-11 19:31:16
Link | Quote | Reply

This looks neat.
[+]
By protectorchrono 2015-05-11 19:42:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Josiahfk said: »
I'm curious towards everyone that left 11 but still use this site; what do you do these days, gaming wise.

Is there a similar game you recommend or found enjoyable etc or what do you play?

I found Yu-Gi-Oh Dawn of a New Era. It's an online Yu-Gi-Oh card game where you duel against other players (duelists from around the world). THAT is what finally broke my addiction to this game. I simply found another game that I found so much interest in that has become just as addicting to me just like how FFXI was addicting for me (back in the day primarily before SoA). Dueling is just as addicting as drugs to me lol (I don't do drugs and don't recommend it to anyone. :P)

Just google it, especially if you're a hardcore Yu-Gi-Oh fan like me lol you'll get addicted fast.

But back on topic, only time will tell how this add-on will be but the way it looks right now, if it's another abyssea rip off then I'm done lol.
By protectorchrono 2015-05-11 19:47:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Jsmooth said: »
I don't understand it either! You dont play or like xi? OK, great! Why in the world are you on a ffxi forum!!!! Makes no sense. The game isn't enjoyable? Ok. Why are you still posting/checking a forum for a game you dislike?

Build a bridge, get over it. General post to people that dislike the game, quit playing it, but still linger around to hate. It's like you got dumped by an that you just can't seem to get over!

It's the INTERNET dude. People can go where ever the heck they please. I mean geez it's like saying "why bother going to a job you hate" or something along those lines. I mean I hardly play but I still check the forum every day on my off time or when I'm bored and need a good read. I do so because I want too. Just the same as others who quit FFXI or don't play as often or much. Plus people probably want to keep informed about the latest happenings with the game or w/e and or they have friends on this forum they like keeping in contact with. Some don't need a reason to be here, other than they can, so get over it. :P
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2015-05-11 20:14:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Hmmmmmmmm Just what I imagined.

Not resubbing for this. Maybe June Update will make me return.
First Page 2 3 4 5 ... 12 13 14