Lakshmi.Amymy
Server: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: Amymy
By Lakshmi.Amymy 2015-05-12 16:02:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Senyn said: »
Lakshmi.Amymy said: »
they have so much hatred for SE where they trying to convince people not to pay the measly 13 bucks a month to play a game they still enjoy.

People have to keep their negativities to themselves and let people enjoy their game.

Yeah, square is terrible, but that's not it. It's that paying for inferior service/lack of service is insulting to people who played for so long.

Everytime you pay for this current ***-tier service, you slap all your friends in the face who have moved on.

Paying for 12.95 for inferior service is still a bargain. 12.95 in reality is not a lot of money. Play 13 hours a month and that's only 1 dollar an hour. That's a bargain.
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-05-12 16:03:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Right now you pay for something that gets renewed.
Something that doesn't should obviously be worth less.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Rooks
Administrator
user: Rooks
By Lakshmi.Rooks 2015-05-12 16:09:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Sehachan said: »
Lakshmi.Rooks said: »
Nobody uses Crysta.
I do.

Really? Why? Easier for EU? Genuinely curious.
 Quetzalcoatl.Senyn
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Senyn
By Quetzalcoatl.Senyn 2015-05-12 16:11:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Nobody uses Crysta.
I do.

Really? Why? Easier for EU? Genuinely curious.

Use Crysta because they stopped using that one service... I forgot the name, and my bank is really anal about overseas purchases. They auto-decline every purchase that is out of state/out of country.

Every month I had to go into my bank, request the manager give me a 24 hour override, sign the document in person, to make my FFXI purchase for the month. It got REALLY *** irritating.

Using Crysta was a lot easier than going through that ***every 30 days.I got irritated everytime I had to push that stupid red button on my keychain everytime I crashed muling... Imagine how happy I was to drive to the bank.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-05-12 16:29:25
Link | Quote | Reply

After they stopped using pol to pay subs they changed things and you could use either crysta or..some other method I can't remember but that didn't work for me. So I just started adding crysta ever since.
By Nyruul 2015-05-12 16:32:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Senyn said: »
But anyway, I'm most viewed, mission accomplished, carry on

That lasted long...
[+]
 Lakshmi.Leosin
user: Leosin
By Lakshmi.Leosin 2015-05-12 16:43:43
Link | Quote | Reply

After they stopped using pol to pay subs they changed things and you could use either crysta or..some other method I can't remember but that didn't work for me. So I just started adding crysta ever since.

Was it that Click and Buy ***or do you mean Ultimate pay?
Both sucked.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-05-12 16:45:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah it was Click&buy, didn't work for me.
 Lakshmi.Leosin
user: Leosin
By Lakshmi.Leosin 2015-05-12 17:06:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Same. I tried Ultimate pay for a bit when it came out, but crysta seemed to be much less of a hassle to deal with so I've just stayed with it.
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
Server: Cerberus
user: Yuffy
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2015-05-12 18:11:09
Link | Quote | Reply

You can use the old method, now. Direct debit, basically. No need for anything, Paypal, Click & Buy, Ultimate pay etc, gone.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-05-12 18:23:51
Link | Quote | Reply

I use paypal anyway.
 Cerberus.Tidis
MSPaint Winner
user: tidis
By Cerberus.Tidis 2015-05-12 19:25:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Obvious photoshop. Nobody uses Crysta.
By kingfischer 2015-05-12 20:28:15
Link | Quote | Reply

I still use crysta for mine. I find it better to make a $20 crysta purchase each month and then every few months I have a free month of play time. That comes in handy when money gets tight and I still want to play. Also, my wife an I both play XIV and the crysta can be used for both games instead of having to pay for each game separately.
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
Server: Leviathan
user: Rairin
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2015-05-12 21:42:09
Link | Quote | Reply

i use crysta so i have to make a conscious decision every month to add more crysta for each character i have, if i'm not playing as it comes up then it'll save a few days and if i am it doesn't take any longer than checking a forum to add some
 Asura.Natenn
Server: Asura
user: Naten
By Asura.Natenn 2015-05-12 21:46:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Just a reminder if you let an NM go unclaimed for any reason it is no longer "your" NM and can not be stolen as you have only yourself to blame for letting happen, at that point it is anyones who chooses to claim it. Example: ppl let Glavoid go unclaimed back in the day be it wipe or w/e other reason (exception an outside force trying to make it go unclaimed, if it goes unclaimed by your groups faults and not another group getting hate on it from outside party then that is not stealing, thats you not being good enough and not the others fault) another group claims it, group A cries like babys because they lost and are looking to place blame on others for their screw ups. With that reminder out of the way, i look forward to the QQing about ppl wiping/losing claim on w/e NM in there :)
[+]
 Ragnarok.Hotkarl
Server: Ragnarok
user: hotkarl
By Ragnarok.Hotkarl 2015-05-12 22:47:40
Link | Quote | Reply

I think I'm going to enjoy the game a lot more after the last update gets facerolled by all the D-bags that think their hot ***and finally quit. The game will be so much better with the casuals that just enjoy playing win or loss. Just a thought, I'm kinda excited for the end now.
Asura.Natenn said: »
Just a reminder if you let an NM go unclaimed for any reason it is no longer "your" NM and can not be stolen as you have only yourself to blame for letting happen, at that point it is anyones who chooses to claim it. Example: ppl let Glavoid go unclaimed back in the day be it wipe or w/e other reason (exception an outside force trying to make it go unclaimed, if it goes unclaimed by your groups faults and not another group getting hate on it from outside party then that is not stealing, thats you not being good enough and not the others fault) another group claims it, group A cries like babys because they lost and are looking to place blame on others for their screw ups. With that reminder out of the way, i look forward to the QQing about ppl wiping/losing claim on w/e NM in there :)
That's the attitude of the people that need to just unsub.
[+]
 Leviathan.Krysten
user: Krysten
By Leviathan.Krysten 2015-05-12 22:49:04
Link | Quote | Reply

h2h needs a dmg boost and pup autos need VI spells :D
[+]
 Leviathan.Tribalprophet
By Leviathan.Tribalprophet 2015-05-12 23:37:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Right now you pay for something that gets renewed.
Something that doesn't should obviously be worth less.

No, that's why you pay.

I pay to log in sometimes and do stuff. Sometimes to login and do nothing. As long as I can still login they're holding up their end of the deal.
By protectorchrono 2015-05-13 00:02:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Tribalprophet said: »
Sometimes to login and do nothing

LOL...sorry this post just made me lol. Well...it's your money so lol more power to ya...xD
By Nyruul 2015-05-13 01:25:48
Link | Quote | Reply

protectorchrono said: »

LOL...sorry this post just made me lol. Well...it's your money so lol more power to ya...xD

Story of Vana'diel in 2015. Makes me wonder how you feel about those people who sub every month and mostly only ever play on weekends? lol
 Leviathan.Vienne
By Leviathan.Vienne 2015-05-13 01:44:42
Link | Quote | Reply

What you pay for this game is totally subjective. For me 12.95€ (or how much is it?) is neglectable compared to the other costs i have/ my income. It still feels like a good investment in exchange for a fun leisure time, the day the game feels dull i'll just quit and move on, but that moment isnt here yet and as long it doesnt i will continue to sub.
I can understand people who think the sub is to high though because they are in a louzy financial situation, but then again yes, I agree with others that you just shouldnt be playing if you dont have the €/$
[+]
By Damane 2015-05-13 02:46:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Buukki said: »
Hmmmmmmmm Just what I imagined.

Not resubbing for this. Maybe June Update will make me return.

there is no june update, maybe small but with no big content. Big updates are now 3 months appart again until november.
By Nyruul 2015-05-13 03:02:54
Link | Quote | Reply

HA! I didn't see this. Yeah no remorse for people who aren't as awesome as you. No sense of decency or etiquette need apply as you are much better than those types and you should decide what is and is not acceptable. Clearly what is not acceptable is not being perfect and what is, is discrimination of those players...

Why not leap after someone's NM at first chance when it gives you an opening to get more stuff without earning it. Yeah you know, that's what makes the elite lol.

Fun fact: A lot of Sociopaths are highly successful because they lack the empathy and remorse that would hold them back from doing what ever it takes to get to the top.

Edit:
[+]
 Cerberus.Tidis
MSPaint Winner
user: tidis
By Cerberus.Tidis 2015-05-13 03:10:12
Link | Quote | Reply

I could only just about understand that on 1 spawn Abyssea NMs after Atma of the Apoc came out and you'd see people wipe but then proceed to zombie kill the NM and take a very long time to do it. Oh and those God awful BST solos in full PDT.

One of the lamest steals was when people would steal Briareus off people when the were kiting during it's Mercurial Strike spam because it went yellow from them running too far, just because it was the common way of dealing with his 3x Mercurial Strike.

Generally speaking though, you're right it is fair game but you'll still come off as a douche for doing it and people will remember.
[+]
By Nyruul 2015-05-13 03:15:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Tidis said: »
Generally speaking though, you're right it is fair game but you'll still come off as a douche for doing it and people will remember.

Yeah but he doesn't care, and everyone already remembers him as that guy anyways lol.
By protectorchrono 2015-05-13 03:18:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Nyruul said: »

Story of Vana'diel in 2015. Makes me wonder how you feel about those people who sub every month and mostly only ever play on weekends? lol

"It's your money lol, so more power to ya...xD" :P
[+]
By Nyruul 2015-05-13 03:43:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Nyruul said: »

"It's your money lol, so more power to ya...xD" :P

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
user: Yuffy
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2015-05-13 06:35:59
Link | Quote | Reply

>2015
>being an *** whenever you can
Fug, I need Marrows but I didn't bat an eye when that JP group wiped, things change a lot in a few years.

I was always here to steal hate on Fafhogg and Flail the whole area, and I don't remember being nice when it came to Pallas/Alky and any NM of the Abyssea days. However, nowadays, with 500 people at most and people being much nicer than in the past in general (you get free stuff, discounts, money for nothing ), I don't see the need to act this way anymore.
It's not even being a carebear, it's just not caring about being that badass that punishes people for being stupid anymore. It was fun when I was a teen, not so much anymore.

Just because something is fine by the rules doesn't mean you should do it.
I can *** my friend's gf, but is it something I should do?
[+]
By caseyanthony 2015-05-13 06:45:58
Link | Quote | Reply

I sometimes wonder what game some of you play, people been nicer now thats *** bs most people are still out for themselves and what Nateen described happened on Quetz during the aby reign and it will sure as ***happen again after tonights update unless they have some depop crap built in when claim is lost.

It's what makes the game fun to a degree, you know if you *** up someone is going to take your mob, likewise if you *** up near me you can rest assured I will take your mob unless I personally know you.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 9 10 11 ... 12 13 14