BLU in Delve
First Page 2 3 ... 11 12
 Cerberus.Doctorugh
Server: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Doctorugh
By Cerberus.Doctorugh 2014-10-24 12:59:47
Link | Quote | Reply

At any rate, I thought more people had realized this stuff. Can the cat go back in the bag before potential nerf?
[+]
 Ragnarok.Afania
Server: Ragnarok
user: Afania
By Ragnarok.Afania 2014-10-24 13:12:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Tried Malaise in yorcia, for some reason it worked on pre-woket NMs , but it doesn't work on wopket, idk if we do it wrong with NM position though.....WS dmg on wopket was pretty much the same even with GEO SP.

Safe to say it's not "broken" then? Unless my GEO and that wopket video were all doing it wrong.
 Valefor.Sapphire
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Sapphire 2014-10-24 13:24:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Doctorugh said: »
At any rate, I thought more people had realized this stuff. Can the cat go back in the bag before potential nerf?
This is why we can't have nice things (like my old 119 base damage on DP, or A+ Marks)

Altana forbid we break free from the throw samurais or rangers at everything meta
 Asura.Ccl
Server: Asura
user: ccl
By Asura.Ccl 2014-10-24 13:25:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Afania said: »
Tried Malaise in yorcia, for some reason it worked on pre-woket NMs , but it doesn't work on wopket, idk if we do it wrong with NM position though.....WS dmg on wopket was pretty much the same even with GEO SP.

Safe to say it's not "broken" then? Unless my GEO and that wopket video were all doing it wrong.

It was posted on bg, it's safe to say it's not broken or it would have been talked about it more; but it sure looks fun to do.
 Sylph.Safiyyah
Server: Sylph
user: Safiyyah
By Sylph.Safiyyah 2014-10-24 13:27:08
Link | Quote | Reply

COR and BLU are OP! My SAM feels inadequate. Time to post on the official forums and get this fixed ;)
 Cerberus.Doctorugh
Server: Cerberus
user: Doctorugh
By Cerberus.Doctorugh 2014-10-24 13:36:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Did you get knocked out of range at all i've noticed on other mop that if you get knocked out of range and then come back in it doesn't work
 Asura.Ccl
user: ccl
By Asura.Ccl 2014-10-24 14:15:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Fiv said: »
Asura.Ccl said: »
Dang if only they did the same mistake as fishing and allow the game to divide by zero once more :(

Also I was wrong, I will jump on the blu bandwagon!
None of whats said regarding absurd damage actually requires a BLU, a GEO with idris can reach the likely -50% mdef cap on there own and GEO also has flash nova, but its no leaden salute. Go make an idris.

I gave up on run so idriss is otw, (I play <4h a week atm, so it will take time !)
 Asura.Highwynn
user: Highwynd
By Asura.Highwynn 2014-10-24 16:41:23
Link | Quote | Reply

If you can afford it, magic hammer>battery charge. With a good mab setup, can get a 500-600 magic hammer with burst affinity on most NMs and some fodder like crabs and penopts,
By Nazrious 2014-11-18 12:46:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Failaras said: »
I think it's pretty obvious why Sulpor is much better for Mnk than it is for Sam, the SJ is pretty weak for Sam on shark due to how the shield works (based on amount of hits).

Quote:
Its not because sam is better that mnk isnt a good dps, or a viable job. The op question is to ask advice to make blu a viable job in delve, not the best dd in delve. Its not wrong comparing blu with mnk, because mnk is a viable job, unless you think now mnk isnt even viable anymore.

This guy can read and read OP... you should learn from him.

Asura.Failaras said: »
Every job is a viable job, doesn't mean they are good. I actually have no problem using Blu in delve but this guy said that it is not only better than Tsurumaru Sam DPS wise (laughable) but also better than Mnk (which is somehow better than Tsurumaru Sam to him). This is hilariously wrong.

Guy you need to learn how to read. Never once said that. Also please explain how a SAM gets Tsu with no shark clear?
you are a lost cause it seems.

Yeah old thread but wth I'm bored and have yet to figure out how to get FFXI running on my phone.
First Page 2 3 ... 11 12