First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
 Bahamut.Dannyl
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: dannyl
By Bahamut.Dannyl 2014-09-03 14:04:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Feary said: »

would appreciate your opinions and hopefully bring attention to situations/logic i have missed.

realm - unecessary

You certainly missed something here
 Cerberus.Anjisnu
Server: Cerberus
user: anjisnu
By Cerberus.Anjisnu 2014-09-03 14:27:21
Link | Quote | Reply

I use apoc for the 40 acc myself that time I did delve on drk
[+]
 Cerberus.Conagh
user: onagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2014-09-03 14:58:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Dannyl said: »
Sylph.Feary said: »

would appreciate your opinions and hopefully bring attention to situations/logic i have missed.

realm - unecessary

You certainly missed something here

Stupid.

BLU using clubs is now actually VERY *** USEFUL with realmrazer. You're still in 2013. OP said 2014.
 Cerberus.Conagh
user: onagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2014-09-03 14:58:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Anjisnu said: »

You actually remember to bring your Empyrean / Relic's with you??

WOw how things have changed lol
By volkom 2014-09-03 16:02:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Conagh said: »
Cerberus.Anjisnu said: »

You actually remember to bring your Empyrean / Relic's with you??

WOw how things have changed lol

and Torcleaver does tons of damage

[+]
 Bismarck.Ranthozyk
Server: Bismarck
user: Ranthozyk
By Bismarck.Ranthozyk 2014-09-03 16:21:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Creaucent Alazrin said: »
Nope its +40% on relics, +30% on mythics and none of empyreans.

No Ergon weapons arent JSEmpyreans they are mythic equivalents hence having the mythic aftermath and JA/stat enhancments.

If I recall correctly, it was posted on BG that Dimidiation did not receive a damage bonus from Epeolatry. Anyways, from personal experience, Resolution absolutely crushes Dimidiation unless you have basically 0 buffs. It does make light with many different weaponskills though, so there's skillchain damage potential there. And Stardiver is the best polearm weaponskill as it stands now, with Camlann's being very useful for skillchain damage potential as well.
[+]
 Bahamut.Malothar
Server: Bahamut
user: Malithar
By Bahamut.Malothar 2014-09-03 17:13:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Failaras said: »
I know there is some melee Geo movement and such that could make their WS useful.

Realmrazer works fairly well for this in the content you'd use it on, mostly VD BCs or against any weak to blunt enemies like Naraka or Delve phases. Flash Nova or Seraph Strike (if at 2000+ TP) is your go to otherwise.
 Phoenix.Urteil
Server: Phoenix
user: Urteil89
By Phoenix.Urteil 2014-09-04 07:06:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Anyone who needed this thread is . . .
 Odin.Skeero
Server: Odin
By Odin.Skeero 2014-09-04 08:22:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Such a bad ***
By FaeQueenCory 2014-09-04 08:32:03
Link | Quote | Reply

No Ergon weapons arent JSEmpyreans they are mythic equivalents hence having the mythic aftermath and JA/stat enhancments.
Ergon weapons don't have the mythic damage boost.
Ergon weapons' WS have Light property. (No mythic has Light or Darkness... The ONLY WSs that have that are: Relics and their ghetto counterparts, Empyreans... Which are ghetto because of how they came to be, not because they aren't good.)
Ergon weapons' WS have unusually high ƒTP. (Again, like Relic and Empyrean WSs.)

Ergon weapons are SE's answer to the lack of Empyrean WS access on RUN and GEO.
Just like Empyrean weapons were their answer to BLU, COR, PUP, SCH, and DNC having no Relic access.

According to your logic... Durabluh and Ochain are Mythics.
Ergon weapons aren't Mythics.
They are JSEmpyreans. (Which is sort of redundant cause Ochain and Durabluh are JSE.)
Deal. With. It.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-09-04 08:56:20
Link | Quote | Reply

They're mythic equivalents don't be dumb. Just need to look at the stats to realize.
[+]
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
Server: Odin
user: Jassik
By Odin.Jassik 2014-09-04 09:00:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Sehachan said: »
They're mythic equivalents don't be dumb. Just need to look at the stats to realize.

Yeah, and of course they don't have +30% DMG to their WS, their WS's were added AFTER Empy/merit and don't need that to keep up.
[+]
By blissrunx 2014-09-04 09:47:16
Link | Quote | Reply

FaeQueenCory said: »
Ergon weapons' WS have Light property. (No mythic has Light or Darkness... The ONLY WSs that have that are: Relics and their ghetto counterparts, Empyreans... Which are ghetto because of how they came to be, not because they aren't good.)

My Death Penalty would like to have a talk with you.
 Bismarck.Snprphnx
user: Snprphnx
By Bismarck.Snprphnx 2014-09-04 09:51:04
Link | Quote | Reply

blissrunx said: »

So would Blade: Kamu. It's a pos WS, but still Darkness based.

Edit. Looking at the list, several are Light and Dark based.
 Asura.Vafruvant
Server: Asura
user: Vafruvant
By Asura.Vafruvant 2014-09-04 10:07:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Snprphnx said: »

You both seem to misunderstand what FaeQueenCory was saying: Mythic WSs don't possess the straight Light or Darkness properties needed to continue a Light or Darkness SC after ones has been completed. Try reading the post more carefully before you get all butthurt; he didn't say "Compression or Transfixion-based".
By blissrunx 2014-09-04 10:17:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Vafruvant said: »

You both seem to misunderstand what FaeQueenCory was saying: Mythic WSs don't possess the straight Light or Darkness properties needed to continue a Light or Darkness SC after ones has been completed. Try reading the post more carefully before you get all butthurt; he didn't say "Compression or Transfixion-based".

No. I actually thought that was what he/she meant. I just want to be number 1 viewed on the website. Incoming cosplay of me half naked!
 Asura.Vafruvant
user: Vafruvant
By Asura.Vafruvant 2014-09-04 10:21:22
Link | Quote | Reply

No. I actually thought that was what he/she meant. I just want to be number 1 viewed on the website. Incoming cosplay of me half naked!
Don't forget to have the under boob clearly visible; it's a requirement.
 Bismarck.Marmite
user: innit
By Bismarck.Marmite 2014-09-04 10:29:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Vafruvant said: »
Don't forget to have the under boob clearly visible; it's a requirement.

You need cellulite stomach and £9.99 breast implants.
[+]
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Creaucent
By Creaucent Alazrin 2014-09-04 10:31:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Ergon weapons don't have the mythic damage boost.
Ergon weapons' WS have unusually high ƒTP. (Again, like Relic and Empyrean WSs.)

Ergon weapons are SE's answer to the lack of Empyrean WS access on RUN and GEO.
Just like Empyrean weapons were their answer to BLU, COR, PUP, SCH, and DNC having no Relic access.

According to your logic... Durabluh and Ochain are Mythics.
Ergon weapons aren't Mythics.
They are JSEmpyreans. (Which is sort of redundant cause Ochain and Durabluh are JSE.)
Deal. With. It.

Oh so these ergon weapons they have attribute bonus for the ws attached? No they dont....
Oh so these ergon weapons they have aftermath: occ deals double damage? No they dont....

These ergon weapon do have bonuses in line with mythics? Yes they do....
These ergon weapons do have aftermath inc acc/att occ attack twice or thrice like mythics? Yes they do....
SE said before they had a name for these weapons that they will be mythic equivalents? Yes they did.

That they have more up to date wses doesnt mean anything and they dont need the extra damage boost because they have higher mods and http://FTP. The reason why relic and mythic wses got this boost in to make them more on par with newer wses at the time it was an easy fix rather than reworking the ws completely.

Now stop calling them JSEmpyreans when they clearly arent. How on earth does that mean ochain and dharp are mythics? Neither of them are worded like mythics nor are they weapons... they are quite clearly empyreans.

Also have you been noticing that we arent actually calling them mythics? They are the equivalent to mythics for run/geo. As far as I know the answer to not having relics for the jobs you listed were the mythics
[+]
 Lakshmi.Neboh
Server: Lakshmi
user: Neboh
By Lakshmi.Neboh 2014-09-04 10:35:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
volkom said: »
real drk's dual wield Kraken Clubs
A few years ago when we used to KC DRK zerg mobs, I had an argument with someone who said dual wielding does more dmg...
 Phoenix.Upbeatglitch
Server: Phoenix
user: Upbeat
By Phoenix.Upbeatglitch 2014-09-04 10:48:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Neboh said: »
Asura.Kingnobody said: »
volkom said: »
real drk's dual wield Kraken Clubs
A few years ago when we used to KC DRK zerg mobs, I had an argument with someone who said dual wielding does more dmg...
http://www.bluegartr.com/threads/38306-Kraken-Ridill-vs.-Kraken

amidoinitrite?
YouTube Video Placeholder
 Siren.Sieha
Server: Siren
user: Sieha1
By Siren.Sieha 2014-09-04 11:19:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Just make sure to disable to comments because you know... its not like you want to know what people think.
 Bismarck.Snprphnx
user: Snprphnx
By Bismarck.Snprphnx 2014-09-04 11:25:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Sieha said: »

Just make sure to disable to comments because you know... its not like you want to know what people think.

Yea, that way we won't be able to post links to the nude cosplay pics you do also.
 Siren.Sieha
Server: Siren
user: Sieha1
By Siren.Sieha 2014-09-04 11:54:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Sieha said: »

Yea, that way we won't be able to post links to the nude cosplay pics you do also.

Its not cosplay unless you are reeeallllyyy nerdy or exposing 80%+ skin.
By Blazed1979 2014-09-05 17:00:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Blazed1979 said: »
Entropy is a must for main DRKS; a weapon skill that does decent dmg and caps your mp back up, paired with Catastrophe = infinite MP and HP.
Or just use resolution.
Out of curiosity, do you own an Apoc or have you ever played with one? Have you ever seen a DRK tank delve?
Strike that, have you ever seen or heard of a DRK tanking anything or is that in the realm of "***" for you?
Last question, did you play before Abyssea?
 Asura.Ccl
user: ccl
By Asura.Ccl 2014-09-05 17:02:44
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't have an apoc and I can tank anything in delve just fine as drk!
By Blazed1979 2014-09-05 17:09:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ccl said: »
I don't have an apoc and I can tank anything in delve just fine as drk!

I don't doubt that you can in a zerg, but then again, in a zerg any melee can tank.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-09-05 17:10:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Post me a vid of drk soloing delve cause Apoc makes him invincible.
[+]
 Asura.Failaras
user: Falaras
By Asura.Failaras 2014-09-05 17:14:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Entropy is a must for main DRKS; a weapon skill that does decent dmg and caps your mp back up, paired with Catastrophe = infinite MP and HP.
Or just use resolution.
Out of curiosity, do you own an Apoc or have you ever played with one? Have you ever seen a DRK tank delve?
Strike that, have you ever seen or heard of a DRK tanking anything or is that in the realm of "***" for you?
Last question, did you play before Abyssea?
No I would never waste my gil on an Apoc, yes I have played with them. Yes I use Drk in delve pretty regularly. Apoc is a bad weapon that in reality helps nothing as long as you have some form of a healer, which you should if you are talking about delve. I've played since NA release. None of these questions matter because it's common knowledge that Apocs healing is not necessary to do anything in this game unless you are doing ballista or soloing JoL which...okay have fun. On a DD job if that utility is not tremendously important you are better off using what does the most damage, and Cata is not even close to being worth that (same with entropy).
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8