[Dev] Seekers Of Adoulin (Mar 13)

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » [Dev] Seekers of Adoulin (Mar 13)
[Dev] Seekers of Adoulin (Mar 13)
First Page 2 3 ... 27 28 29
 Bismarck.Moonlightespada
MSPaint Winner
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
By Bismarck.Moonlightespada 2013-03-14 16:50:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Kuumihumi said: »
wth is that green creature in the end?
a naked midget coverd in leaves giving a duck face
 Asura.Zizek
Server: Asura
user: zizek
By Asura.Zizek 2013-03-14 16:53:12
Link | Quote | Reply

here's the page on that
http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/wiki/Graphics
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2013-03-14 16:53:30
Link | Quote | Reply

ItemSet 292866

Don't mind me was having some fun! Obviously there will be new gear for run too!

edit: actually I didn't consider /sam. And we should consider post Resolution as well. Lots of things to think aobut!
[+]
 Bismarck.Kuroganashi
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Kuroganashi 2013-03-14 17:01:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Awesome !
 Odin.Eikechi
Server: Odin
user: Eike
By Odin.Eikechi 2013-03-14 17:15:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Sehachan said: »
ItemSet 292866

Don't mind me was having some fun! Obviously there will be new gear for run too!

edit: actually I didn't consider /sam. And we should consider post Resolution as well. Lots of things to think aobut!

Not sure any WS is gonna best Reso, unless they nerf it. That junk is ridic hehe
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2013-03-14 17:16:09
Link | Quote | Reply

By "post reso" I meant tp return.
[+]
 Odin.Eikechi
user: Eike
By Odin.Eikechi 2013-03-14 17:18:23
Link | Quote | Reply

By "post reso" I meant tp return.

fair enough! :D my bad on the interpretation hehe
 Phoenix.Upbeatglitch
Server: Phoenix
user: Upbeat
By Phoenix.Upbeatglitch 2013-03-14 20:01:45
Link | Quote | Reply

YouTube Video Placeholder

49:06
Pvp out in the open??

Can anyone do a rough translation to see if maybe they were just messing with Fujito, or if this will actually be in the expansion?

Do want soooo bad!
[+]
By Enuyasha 2013-03-14 20:27:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Upbeatglitch said: »

49:06
Pvp out in the open??

Can anyone do a rough translation to see if maybe they were just messing with Fujito, or if this will actually be in the expansion?

Do want soooo bad!
for a second there..i thought mocchi casted holy II.....i was about to be like "WTFWOMG!!!
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2013-03-14 20:28:51
Link | Quote | Reply

The PvP was a GM command used for fun to murder Fujito, it isn't a feature.
By Quiznor 2013-03-14 20:33:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Eikechi said: »
ItemSet 292866

Not sure any WS is gonna best Reso, unless they nerf it. That junk is ridic hehe

Inb4mythicRUNWSbeatsitwithoutmythic
 Phoenix.Upbeatglitch
Server: Phoenix
user: Upbeat
By Phoenix.Upbeatglitch 2013-03-14 20:41:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Prothescar said: »

I had that feeling.
By nyheen 2013-03-14 21:47:02
Link | Quote | Reply

I had that feeling.
i jump to joy for only 10 secs and had that same face to find out it was just a GM command :(.
By Azurea 2013-03-14 22:41:58
Link | Quote | Reply

I noticed the Taru RUN switched into the new gear that in the other video a dual wielding dagger job had equipped (not sure if it was THF or DNC). Either way, with them being able to equip what seems to be lighter gear, possibility of RUN being on Thaumas mayhaps?
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
user: Jassik
By Odin.Jassik 2013-03-14 22:47:55
Link | Quote | Reply

49:06 Pvp out in the open?? Can anyone do a rough translation to see if maybe they were just messing with Fujito, or if this will actually be in the expansion? Do want soooo bad!

I think Baird is the only one of them that actually PLAYS FFXI based on gear
By Enuyasha 2013-03-14 22:47:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Azurea said: »
I noticed the Taru RUN switched into the new gear that in the other video a dual wielding dagger job had equipped (not sure if it was THF or DNC). Either way, with them being able to equip what seems to be lighter gear, possibility of RUN being on Thaumas mayhaps?
They showed RUN being on both the heavy and light armor sets but i dont know if that is for testing purpouses or if they will get that gear or not. I would assume/hope they;d be on thaumas and phorcys :<
 Siren.Thoraeon
Server: Siren
user: Thoraeon
By Siren.Thoraeon 2013-03-14 23:01:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Enuyasha said: »
They showed RUN being on both the heavy and light armor sets but i dont know if that is for testing purpouses or if they will get that gear or not. I would assume/hope they;d be on thaumas and phorcys :<
No job is on two Nyzul sets. Not even Pup, Bst, or Blu. All of which are known for being in multiple armor classes. ie heavy, light, mage, etc

Edit: Pup jumped ship from Goliard to Thaumas, but for the level of the gear, they are on a single set.
By Enuyasha 2013-03-14 23:06:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Thoraeon said: »
No job is on two Nyzul sets. Not even Pup, Bst, or Blu. All of which are known for being in multiple armor classes. ie heavy, light, mage, etc

Edit: Pup jumped ship from Goliard to Thaumas, but for the level of the gear, they are on a single set.
even if they are just on one of the NNI sets i'd be happy/surprised.

i wouldnt want to be on thaumas for a few of the pieces anyway from the concept of RNF
 Siren.Thoraeon
By Siren.Thoraeon 2013-03-14 23:12:33
Link | Quote | Reply

I can see them being retroactively added to NNI gear, like Sch and Dnc when they were introduced. (My money is Nares for Geo and Thaumas for Run.)

But I am wondering if they will be added to Neo-Salvage (and Neo-Limbus) gear. Originally Sch and Dnc were not, but the newer sets were expanded to include them, so it could be fair game. (Hoping for Thaumas/Ares+1 combos on Run.) >:D

Also, does anyone know if there has been any straightforward answer to if they can use magian weapons (sans emps)? The specifically said no emp weapons, but they never said no magians (as far as I know). My OA2 Gsword is getting rusty.
By Enuyasha 2013-03-14 23:15:22
Link | Quote | Reply

I can see them being retroactively added to NNI gear, like Sch and Dnc when they were introduced. (My money is Nares for Geo and Thaumas for Run.)

But I am wondering if they will be added to Neo-Salvage (and Neo-Limbus) gear. Originally Sch and Dnc were not, but the newer sets were expanded to include them, so it could be fair game. (Hoping for Thaumas/Ares+1 combos on Run.) >:D

Also, does anyone know if there has been any straightforward answer to if they can use magian weapons (sans emps)? The specifically said no emp weapons, but they never said no magians (as far as I know). My OA2 Gsword is getting rusty.
no straight to the point answer, but i'd wait for stats on coalition and the unnamed weapons before being concerned about that.
Wouldn't Phorcys+Ares+1 be the better use for a JA/WS spam tank :<
 Siren.Thoraeon
By Siren.Thoraeon 2013-03-14 23:24:39
Link | Quote | Reply

no straight to the point answer, but i'd wait for stats on coalition and the unnamed weapons before being concerned about that.
Wouldn't Phorcys+Ares+1 be the better use for a JA/WS spam tank :<
The only big difference would be Phorcys body. For ws, Ares+1 is similar to Phorcys in the hands department, and Ares+1 body would pretty good for Reso if no Phorcys. For head/legs/feet, ws pieces would probably be sought elsewhere regardless.

For TP, Ares+1 head/hands/legs all compete with Phorcys. (Lacking STP, but much more multi-attack.)

And if they for some reason got onto Skadi+1, their TP set could be pretty amazing with the head/hands/legs/nq-feet, but they would be lacking a good ws body.

That is why I am hoping Thaumas/Ares+1.
 Fenrir.Soulstealers
Server: Fenrir
By Fenrir.Soulstealers 2013-03-14 23:25:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Wonder how much dmg the Rune Fencer's enspell effect might do might be killer with OA2 GS
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2013-03-14 23:27:01
Link | Quote | Reply

16~39 so far on what seemed to be element neutral mobs. also dont know if any stats influence rune enspell dmg
 Siren.Thoraeon
By Siren.Thoraeon 2013-03-14 23:30:44
Link | Quote | Reply

16~39 so far on what seemed to be element neutral mobs. also dont know if any stats influence rune enspell dmg
inb4 Chr
By Enuyasha 2013-03-14 23:35:06
Link | Quote | Reply

inb4 Chr
Heres the thing: it wouldnt be a useless stat anymore :) and thered be PLENTY of "All Jobs" CHR gear floating around :)
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2013-03-14 23:39:50
Link | Quote | Reply

b-b-but provoke modifier
By Enuyasha 2013-03-14 23:43:06
Link | Quote | Reply

b-b-but provoke modifier
How does that work? Do i mine for it? Or do i have to use ninja tools?
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2013-03-14 23:45:20
Link | Quote | Reply

need a doll gizmo and cactuar needle in opposite ends of your bazaar on lightsday during a waning gibbous between the hours of 3:17 and 4:11
By Enuyasha 2013-03-14 23:47:53
Link | Quote | Reply

need a doll gizmo and cactuar needle in opposite ends of your bazaar on lightsday during a waning gibbous between the hours of 3:17 and 4:11
I thought thats how Flash worked D:

Darn..now i have to go to wiki and figure this out D:
 Asura.Ina
Server: Asura
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2013-03-19 13:27:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Do we know what the shirt from the collectors edition does yet? didn't the details glancing through the thread, sorry if I just missed it.
First Page 2 3 ... 27 28 29