By Odin.Drakenv 2017-01-18 16:05:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Brotherhood said: »
Asura.Boogerballs said: »
Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Fenrir.Ramzus said: »
I hope he posts a screenshot and dunks you
I hope so too!

so I can report his *** for exploiting that which he decries about!

Him "equipping 12 belts" is cute and all and even a screenshot is nice but where is the verification? This is what im getting at. Someone posts 1 thing and the whole forum goes nutts. Its all speculation so lets keep it at that.

What exactly do you require to admit it is a fact and not just a troll? Picture? Video? Process in how to do it yourself? Need someone to link a video feed and you can watch first hand? SE disclose that it is being fixed? Ban list of names posted?
Also a fact means the company or developing team would have addressed it publicy to everyone. Acknowledging it is true and a fact. Hence that has not happen yet.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-01-18 16:09:56
Link | Quote | Reply

eslim said: »
slap him pert, king enjoys the abuse.
*oh baby, you know how to demean me like that, it turns me oooooooonnnnnnnn*

[+]
 Asura.Thorva
user: Thorva
By Asura.Thorva 2017-01-18 16:10:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Pertalee said: »
Dude, who cares????? Such Narc. LOL
This is kinda where I stand, someone did something to make extremely good gear/items more affordable and banked off it? So a few others with 500+ mil gil didn't get a sale for a couple weeks or had to lower prices until SE caught on. Why is everyone freaking out?
Willing to bet more than 90% of the player base cheats in some manner or another, I see people botting all day long in escha. I see people in these forums botting/flee hacking in game.
Almost willing to bet the people that reported are only upset because they didn't think of it first or make gil off of it.

Edit: that is like snitching on people just so you can have the better botting location or be the only one to make gil off something.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
Comment: Casual racism - Meshi
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-01-18 16:13:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Thorva said: »
until SE caught on.
They haven't yet, or decided to not care.
 Asura.Thorva
By Asura.Thorva 2017-01-18 16:14:55
Link | Quote | Reply

until SE caught on.
You missed the part were people already said they specifically reported people for it and SE knows.
 Fenrir.Richybear
Server: Fenrir
user: Richybear
By Fenrir.Richybear 2017-01-18 16:17:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Everyone here talking about using Craft+ or Adhemar+1 in all slots, and I'm like "Oh ***, Spelunker's set!!"
[+]
 Odin.Drakenv
Server: Odin
user: Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2017-01-18 16:17:19
Link | Quote | Reply

This is kinda where I stand, someone did something to make extremely good gear/items more affordable and banked off it? So a few others with 500+ mil gil didn't get a sale for a couple weeks or had to lower prices until SE caught on. Why is everyone freaking out?
Willing to bet more than 90% of the player base cheats in some manner or another, I see people botting all day long in escha. I see people in these forums botting/flee hacking in game.
Almost willing to bet the people that reported are only upset because they didn't think of it first or make gil off of it.
Lol I see your point.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-01-18 16:17:56
Link | Quote | Reply

until SE caught on.
You missed the part were people already said they specifically reported people for it and SE knows.
No, I didn't.

Reports ≠ knowing at the top/dev level.

Then again, I'm banking on the "do not care" part myself.
 Leviathan.Brotherhood
Server: Leviathan
user: bluecop81
By Leviathan.Brotherhood 2017-01-18 16:18:05
Link | Quote | Reply

lol, reminds me of a group I know of, maybe familiar with Leviathan both sever and avatar fight. Anywho It does not harm me and may in fact be a way to balance the cost of mats and availability of HQ gear that is seen 1 or 2 a week sometimes more or less. Whoever does what ever does not anything to do with me but I'm glad to know about it (I like popcorn and have it ready) but I won't/can't do it myself. Better to be in that 10% (or 1% if you are so inclined) than no?
 Odin.Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2017-01-18 16:18:30
Link | Quote | Reply

until SE caught on.
Yeah but I think they secretly don't care.
[+]
 Odin.Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2017-01-18 16:20:52
Link | Quote | Reply

I think everyone forgets When SE cares they make a post about it or the update note you get when you login. They did with Gil buying, salvage exploit and speed hacking. Plus there was bans. They have not done anything of the sort. I think it's on the don't care mode.
 Asura.Thorva
By Asura.Thorva 2017-01-18 16:20:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Drakenv said: »
until SE caught on.

I don't either, and it really doesn't effect me except for the fact I might actually get cheaper HQ, if that is the case. I hope more people use the craft exploit until SE makes the equipset server side or whatever to fix it.
[+]
 Odin.Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2017-01-18 16:23:47
Link | Quote | Reply

until SE caught on.

I don't either, and it really doesn't effect me except for the fact I might actually get cheaper HQ, if that is the case. I hope more people use the craft exploit until SE makes the equipset server side or whatever to fix it.
Lol true
By Calinar 2017-01-18 16:27:02
Link | Quote | Reply

They care, but in typical SE fashion it'll take a month to matter, so more people do it, and they can ban people for doing it, instead of just fixing it now.

That being said, dirt cheap HQ gear, is a positive and in no way a negative.
 Odin.Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2017-01-18 16:28:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Calinar said: »
They care, but in typical SE fashion it'll take a month to matter, so more people do it, and they can ban people for doing it, instead of just fixing it now.

True statement.
 Asura.Thorva
By Asura.Thorva 2017-01-18 16:29:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Most likely it will be a 3 day suspension for all the ones that did it. Kinda like the salvage bans, unfortunately I was on break from game when that happened. I came back and my entire linkshell was suspended. Can't believe I missed out on all that alex.

Won't even lie, if I knew about that, *** it. I would have taken a 3 day suspension for the 250k+ alex they made in a week per person.
[+]
 Leviathan.Brotherhood
By Leviathan.Brotherhood 2017-01-18 16:33:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Off topic, but has anyone been able to do the same with OMEN like salvage? Like ya know warp back to prior floor refarm get TE and farm cards again?
 Asura.Thorva
By Asura.Thorva 2017-01-18 16:35:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Off topic, but has anyone been able to do the same with OMEN like salvage? Like ya know warp back to prior floor refarm get TE and farm cards again?

That is a good question, I don't think you can repeat floor 5, but maybe floor 3. After killing floor 5 you get warped out once drops clear.
 Odin.Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2017-01-18 16:35:33
Link | Quote | Reply

It's a trap!
 Lakshmi.Byrth
VIP
Server: Lakshmi
user: Byrthnoth
By Lakshmi.Byrth 2017-01-18 16:35:54
Link | Quote | Reply

So it should be possible for anyone to get craft skill+40, with 16 torques and moglification/support. That would give players 150 skill, making them T3 on any sinfle-craft synth below 100 (which is every -1 to jinxed or voodoo upgrade). Many of the NQ pieces have subcrafts, which means you could only jump a single tier in them probably.

Kupo shield crafters could get another 16 skill for +56 total to all skills, which would make pretty much everything T3 for their 119 craft.

I am not going to do this, but someone make me voodoo dalm/hauberk/slacks for like 40mil each plz.
[+]
 Odin.Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2017-01-18 16:38:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Byrth said: »
So it should be possible for anyone to get craft skill+40, with 16 torques and moglification/support. That would give players 150 skill, making them T3 on any sinfle-craft synth below 100 (which is every -1 to jinxed or voodoo upgrade). Many of the NQ pieces have subcrafts, which means you could only jump a single tier in them probably.

Kupo shield crafters could get another 16 skill for +56 total to all skills, which would make pretty much everything T3 for their 119 craft.

I am not going to do this, but someone make me voodoo dalm/hauberk/slacks for like 40mil each plz.
Lol
 Leviathan.Brotherhood
By Leviathan.Brotherhood 2017-01-18 16:38:44
Link | Quote | Reply

It's a trap!

lol was talking about this with someone and they were like "INSTANT BAN!"

idk how to do that stuff but I love to jump to into a topic for the trollol
By Wordspoken 2017-01-18 16:41:08
Link | Quote | Reply

You don't do crafting yourself, do you?
[+]
By Calinar 2017-01-18 16:46:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Wordspoken said: »

You don't do crafting yourself, do you?

Not anymore. After over 100 NQ armadaberks in a row, I'll never try to craft for profit again.

I have every craft 110 though and more than willing to throw your(anyones) money away crafting HQs though.

Everyone having better gear is a GOOD thing. It's not something that should cost hundreds of millions of gil.

Lakshmi.Byrth said: »

Teach me how, and I'd give HQ gear away to everyone.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Odin.Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2017-01-18 16:56:04
Link | Quote | Reply

maybe synthesis materials are being duplicated too..
Mother of god...the new ffxi job.
Matsgoon!! The ability to duplicate crafting materials and sometimes Gil. Depending on its level increases the quality and chance of materials.
Also has the 1 hour ability:"give me hope" randomly can duplicate high level materials chance of exact duplicate 19 percent.

Second 1 hour job ability: "this is not an exploit." Increases chance of high level items by 5 percent. Also random chance of 500k Gil received to party members only.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Sekundes
Server: Ragnarok
user: Sekundes
By Ragnarok.Sekundes 2017-01-18 16:58:33
Link | Quote | Reply

maybe synthesis materials are being duplicated too..

I thought it was pretty well laid out on the first page that you aren't getting multiples of anything. This is not a duplication glitch. This is an exploit where you force the game to equip the same piece of gear several times in different slots that it is not normally allowed to be equipped in.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-01-18 17:04:14
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm just surprised that this thread is still going.
 Asura.Azagarth
user: Azagarth
By Asura.Azagarth 2017-01-18 17:07:52
Link | Quote | Reply

gil runs the real world
First Page 2 3 ... 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13